Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
shodo_alphamon1_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon2_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon3_january7_2021.jpg

New Shodo figure coming soon!

Due to the same oddity in how Digimon Web loads info that got us early images of Precious GEM Paildramon (the default product page loads in the newest entry even if it isn't live if there is no number in the url) we have our first details for the newest Shodo figure!

Shodo Alphamon: Ouryuken will be a Premium Bandai exclusive Alphamon figure. It will be released in June 2022 for 3,850 yen.

The figure is about 4.3 inches tall and 2.7 inches wide.

Pre-orders will likely go up soon based on that shipping date. And of course, it comes with a piece of gum, as you would expect.

The party piece of the figure though is the parts it comes with...
shodo_alphamon4_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon5_january7_2021.jpg

While it's branded as an Alphamon: Ouryuken figure, it comes with the correct parts to make either Alphamon or Alphamon: Ouryuken. This includes some clear parts, such as Holy Sword Gradalpha and the 'wing' parts.

The first 9 Shodo figures were the 8 'final form' Digimon Adventure partners (from the last episode of the original Adventure), plus Omegamon, under Adventure: branding, with limited edition versions sold at Premium Bandai. The Adventure: Shodo line ended with Premium Bandai exclusives of MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon that included parts to choose between their standard versions or mode changes. Nice to see that 'choose what you want to do' tradition continue here.

More news soon on the figure no doubt.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12,002

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, nifty, I thought they were just going to be done with them. Bit of an odd choice since they just came out with a SHF of him, but they do love their commitment to the same figures... one can only hope for Alter S.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GDI Bandai stop going for my wallet with all these!

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didnt they just released the expensive Ouryuken Alphamon a little while back too?

Another one? lol
At least it has a sword this time! xD