Shikishi Art Collection, More Art Samples & Details, Plus Adventure: on Anime Lab in Australia

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Just some small updates for the Digimon Art collections, a collection of preprinted shikishis.

We previously found out about these when Premium Bandai announced them, with an update later that normal stores would have them also.

The primary updates are that they will be sold in randomized singles in candy and confectionery stores and isles for 360 yen each.

We knew gum was included, and a page on the Bandai Digimon website clarifies that it is soda flavored gum.

On top of that, we get a look at more artwork, including the logo for the product line (at the top.)

Just above this section is a look at Greymon and Garurumon both featuring very bold looking artwork.

Then next up is Agumon and his evolutions, which we saw previously, but Gabumon and his evolutions is new (Feels like they put a lot of effort into the various teeth on Gabumon and his evolutions.)

Last up, we get the art of the Adventure: Digimon as a group that we've seen before, showing the kids and the Digimon relaxing, with most of them in the midst of a nap.

The line of shikishi art is planned to show up in July, and the full list follows:
1. Agumon
2. Gabumon
3. Piyomon
4. Tentomon
5. Gomamon
6. Palmon
7. Patamon
8. Tailmon
9. Greymon
10. Garurumon
11. Angemon
12. Devimon
13. WarGreymon
14. Special Art 1
15. Special Art 2
16. Secret

On top of that, a small update for Australian fans...

We already posted about it in the episode 2 discussion thread, but Anime Lab has added Digimon Adventure:.

Crunchyroll was, and still is, streaming the show to Australia, but my understanding from a few Australians is Anime Lab is much more common, and should make a number of people happy with it being picked up by them.

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
those shikishis are gorgeous! If I ever see any in real life (the Seattle area has a good amount of stores with products imported from Japan) it's something I would immediately buy without hesitation. I'm excited to see what art they come out with next!

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Digimon adventure dub only on anime lab?
Also where would the best place to stream the new Digimon adventure legally in Australia be?

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Digimon adventure dub only on anime lab?
Also where would the best place to stream the new Digimon adventure legally in Australia be?

There is no Digimon Adventure: (2020) dub. Only sub. So you have Anime Lab and I assume Crunchyroll.

Oh so it's the new series not the original thank you!
I was never the biggest fan of adventure I hope the reboot can change my opinion.
Though I did really enjoy TRI.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a feeling that "Secret" is Ominmon, but I really hope it's a wild card. I would love to open my Shikishis and just find one with TONS of Numemon on it.