Shadow the Hedgehog

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who could forget this villain/hero? Buttons come as soon as i have time to make them. From any villains in anime, Shadow is the most interesting person, due the fact he doesnt really know where to belong or where does he come from. Typical lonely wolf, or hedgehog in this case ^_^ Anyone to join or am i going to keep this up all alone? =P

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah who could forget Shadow. Loved playing as him in his own adventure game.

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. Too bad he couldnt really DO anything in that game, just some stuff and most of work was done with guns and other weapons. I hope he can do more than that in Sonic the Hedgehog PS3 game. Or then he can do more, and i just havent founded out how to xD I wish they'd make movie about Shadow, revealing his past etc. But i dont think that will happen =/

Spite

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weed-san said:
I wish they'd make movie about Shadow, revealing his past etc. But i dont think that will happen =/
Did you even finish the Shadow game? It revealed his past, how he was created and such, I don't know what else you want to know. Unless you meant you just want to see it all again... animated? :-\

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spite said:
Weed-san said:
I wish they'd make movie about Shadow, revealing his past etc. But i dont think that will happen =/
Did you even finish the Shadow game? It revealed his past, how he was created and such, I don't know what else you want to know. Unless you meant you just want to see it all again... animated? :-\
i know, but it'd be nice to see it as movie ^^ or then movie where Shadow is main character, little like Sonic the movie~

S

Seithecs

i finished it a while ago so i don't clearly remember but i think it still left some things unanswered, an only one ending was the true one, everything else was non-canon.