Shadow Howl Dim Giveaway Info, Pulsemon Promo Card, & More Vital Bracelet Update

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
shadowhowldim_january23_2021.jpg

Thanks to Famitsu and Hobby Dengeki we have a stack of Vital Bracelet updates...

The web contest to win a Shadow Howl Dim begins in a few hours, and we have the details!

The contest will be a RT contest from the Digimon Web account that will start in about 3 hours from the time of this post.

Update- This is the Tweet to RT. A webpage with more info is here, which also allows you to apply. It also clarifies that the card and booklet mentioned below will also be included in prize packages.

1000 Shadow Howl Dims will be given away, but as more RTs happen, the number will increase to 5000. The winning prize has to be shipped to an address in Japan.

The contest will last until February 14th.

In addition...
pulsemonpromo_january31_2021.jpg
vjumpmagazinespecial_january31_2021.jpg

They also announced a Pulsemon promo card for the card game! At least at the moment, it appears it'll be included in the box with early purchases of the Vital Bracelet.

Some really nice Pulsemon art on the card.

Also announced is a booklet that features Vital Bracelet and other Digimon information by V-Jump. It appears it'll be included with an upcoming issue of V-Jump.

Updates on these soon.

Also, a few DigiNavi updates...

diginavi_march23_2020.png

The February DigiNavi Headline News will be on February 21st.

We don't expect too much in the way of Vital Bracelet news here because of the DigiNavi 'full' on March 12th, which is a 'right before release' Vital Bracelet special.

Yuki Iwai and Cocolo have been announced as taking part, as they often do, for the full DigiNavi.
vb_episode2_1_january31_2021.jpg
vb_episode2_2_january31_2021.jpg

The DigiNavi on March 12th will also feature the premiere of the 2nd Vital Bracelet promo short, Digimon Identities Memory Card. It will feature the main character in the digital world after getting a Dim Card.

A lot more Shadow Howl Dims being given away, and a neat Pulsemon card are high points of a nice stack of details!

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 13,400
Last edited:

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neat to see a Pulsemon card, even if it was fairly obvious that it'd happen given it's a big marketing piece for the Vital Bracelet and Pulsemon got card sleeves revealed beforehand. Pretty decent promo to boot considering it has nice synergy with Yellow's Lv3 Swarm strategy that BT-4 established, though given this comes from a Vital Bracelet purchase, this one could become really expensive to get a playset of.

Anyways, those images from the second VB short features the insignia for the Volcanic Beat DiM so chances are Blizzard Fang will probably be represented in said video as well considering the two are packaged together. Gonna be really neat to potentially see Vorvomon and Blucomon rendered in 3D, love those two.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES YesYesYes a Pulsemon card finally.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Keep the info coming but I don't understand the identities memory card. Please explain anyone?

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh,the fact that Pulsemon's a Promo card makes me wonder if they'll make a full line for him as additional promos later or if he's just a standalone one off. :unsure:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulsemom
[On Play] If your security is 3 or more, <Draw 1>. If your security is 3 or less, gain 1 memory

very yellow abilities on Pulsemon since Yellow likes playing the "3 or under: gain benefits, over 3: gain benefits" games and will even draw from its own security to keep it 3 or below at times

I am so excited to see the next short!! It seems to show off the areas you unlock from DIMs

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great news!
I’m curious about the “main character” mentioned in the next promo short.
Maybe trying to spin something off the vb? (Manga, short web series, new mascot?) Or maybe just the kid in the commercial lol

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the link to the tweet and the information page regarding the contest.

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...anyone getting an error that says "You cannot log in to this service from the country or territory you registered." when they click the apply button?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...anyone getting an error that says "You cannot log in to this service from the country or territory you registered." when they click the apply button?
Assuming you don't live in Japan, it's not an error. You just literally can't apply if you don't live in Japan. It says it right there in the rules: only people who live in Japan can apply (in turn, they will only ship the prizes to Japanese addresses) and only 1 applicant per household.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulsemon card sure look very peaceful and cool. For some reason I suddenly just felt so healthy lol

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Assuming you don't live in Japan, it's not an error. You just literally can't apply if you don't live in Japan. It says it right there in the rules: only people who live in Japan can apply (in turn, they will only ship the prizes to Japanese addresses) and only 1 applicant per household.

Gotcha, I misread it as it just requiring a Japanese shipping address for the winners.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love these Bracelet news as much as I hate them : the wait is killing me ! :D

Too bad for those of you who wanted the BlackGabumon DIM. I really hope you will have another chance.