Seven ~tri. Version~ CD Scans

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for scans from another tri. CD!

This time it'll be for the single of the tri. Version of Seven.

The embedded files are JPGs, but are a decent size. Be aware if you are on a capped internet provider.

The scanning for Seven went quite well, I did a few extra scans so I can look into how high DPI wise might start to not get any returns worth the extra scanning and editing time. I plan to go into that in my personal thread elsewhere on the forum.

The CD was packaged in a CD-single style case.

Image Thumbnail

This is a nice cover, with an interesting choice of characters on it. Perhaps this cover should be called Joe's revenge. Various bits of tri. part 2 artwork had Meiko and Mimi instead of Mimi and Joe, and this is one of the few pieces he's on without Mimi.

Next up is the reverse of the cover.

Image Thumbnail

Basic lyric information with a clean design. It uses the same motif the other CD singles had, with a monochrome version of the front cover, with the characters not being visible.

A scan of the disc itself.

Image Thumbnail

This one is clean and basic like the others, but with just a touch of flair. I like how it keeps the minimal design, but has just a few lines added for style and splashes of color.

On the left side of the case was an obi card.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Just marketing and further information here.

That's it for tri. related CDs for part 2, just the one. tri. Part 2's Blu-ray should show up soon so I'll be moving onto that once I can.

Donations for upcoming releases to be gotten ahold of and scanned are still being taken.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the hard work marc. It wasn't much as the Anime Blu-ray but still ...

I also see meiko is smiling looking towards taichi. A little teaser for meichi fans. I thought she was just reused profile image. But at least it's not a bored look.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the hard work marc. It wasn't much as the Anime Blu-ray but still ...
I also see meiko is smiling looking towards taichi. A little teaser for meichi fans. I thought she was just reused profile image. But at least it's not a bored look.

Oh lordie, I just knew you'd go there!

I do like how the cover looks!