Series 3 Shodo Digimon Figure Pre-Orders Open for Standard Release, No Intermediary Needed

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Series 2 of the Shodo Digimon figures were announced yesterday with Lilymon, Zudomon, and Omegamon.

The version announced yesterday was a limited version with stands and an exclusive box that cost a bit more, and requires an intermediary to order. (Although like Series 1 and 2, we expect the limited version box to show up at Premium Bandai US, so if you want that version, waiting a few days may not be a bad idea.)

For those who just want the figures, pre-orders for the standard version have gone up.

They come as a sealed box/case of 6 of the wave 3 Shodo Digimon figures at random for roughly $52 at HLJ: (HLJ links help the site.)
Shodo Digimon Series 3 6 Pack Case at HLJ

Really good price for those who don't want the limited box extras, and you'll have a few extras for trading or group selling.

Attachments

arrow15

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally zudomon and lilymon

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow lillymon and zudomon finally made the cut this time! They look quite nice. I might pick them up.

arisniko1

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They are the first figures after the first two seasons all those years ago that I ever thought of buying. I wish they made the rest of the megas netx or maybe a 02 wave. With every armor evolution instead of the crest on the stand they could put the digimental. Think about this Shodo! lol

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They are the first figures after the first two seasons all those years ago that I ever thought of buying. I wish they made the rest of the megas netx or maybe a 02 wave. With every armor evolution instead of the crest on the stand they could put the digimental. Think about this Shodo! lol
There's more than 50 armor forms and most of them have only been used like twice ever. I doubt they're marketable enough to make 50 armor figures.

arisniko1

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's more than 50 armor forms and most of them have only been used like twice ever. I doubt they're marketable enough to make 50 armor figures.
50? No I meant the basic 8. Or 10 with Magnamon and Rapidmon.