Semimonthly Group Hatch - Tamers raising Digimon together

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

To help keep everyone invested in their Vpets, we're going to start doing some group hatches! On the first day of the hatch, everyone will start up an egg and then will share it's progress as it grows. Pictures are encouraged! Each hatch will feature a different device or theme, which you can see the currently scheduled hatches above. Anyone with a Vpet is welcome to join!

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If my current Perfects become Ultimates soon enough that I won't have to immediately kill them then I can participate. If they don't then I'll still be able to participate in the later hatches, excluding the Digimon X since I don't have one of those.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been neglecting to update my status, oops! I currently have Lekismon, Firamon, Centalmon and Kuwagamon, so it's going well! getting them their battles so they can become Perfect in a few days. Is anyone else participating in the hatch?

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm traveling for work all week so I think I'll take part in this! It'll be a good opportunity to really play around with my English Yellow. Then I can switch out to one of my Xs for the next week on the road.

I'm gonna shoot for Omegamon Alter S! We'll see what happens. :)

EDIT: Have Greymon and Frigimon currently -- woohoo!

Last edited:

pocketroid

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is such a fun idea, thank you for making it happen! My participation is restricted by available devices, skill, and knowledge. However, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Maybe once monthly for me, as I am not sure I could consistenly follow biweekly.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lion and wolf team!

Last edited:

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Goodness Piccolomon's sleeping sprite makes him look entirely different, I love it! Also love the theming you went with!

My latter half of the hatch:

Last edited:

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haunted Hatch here! I was lucky enough to raise both Digitamamon and ExTyranomon on the originals; and plenty of spookiness on my Silver Black Pendulum too.