Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one came fast!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for MonMon Memo 45
! This time in MonMon Memo we get to see the final secret Digimon in the X3!

Less than a week until the end of pre-orders for the Digimon X3 Yellow and Blue!

In the previous MonMon Memo we showed off the big news of Jesmon GX and Ogudomon X in the X3!

The surprises of the X3 aren't done yet! We have one more secret Digimon to show that was previously not published.

We're happy to announce the last secret Digimon today right here!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hexeblaumon!

Many of you may have thought, who is this Digimon?

Hexeblaumon is the Ultimate Digimon that is available in the Chinese app game Digimon Encounters!

Although I think many people might not know of the existence of this app released in China, so I will explain it step by step...

First, about the app!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

On November 21, 2018, Momo Technology in Chinese released an app called Digimon Encounters, jointly developed with Bandai Namco Entertainment.

After it was released, it gained popularity and was actually first in the Chinese app rankings!

If you want to know more, visit the Digimon Encounters website!

The Digimon who first appeared in Digimon Encounters was Bulcomon!

His evolution route is as follows...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The evolution route of Bulcomon stopped, what is the Ultimate? There was also the voices of the fans wondering...

The Ultimate form that was wrapped in mystery is Hexeblaumon who appears as a secret Digimon now!

What's more, this ultimate Digimon, still hasn't properly appeared yet in China, the mainland of the app!

We have released Hexeblaumon at the fastest speed possible in the world! His cool form is... cool!

Maybe some of you have already added him to your favorite Digimon immediately after seeing him?

All of the secret Digimon of the X3 are now known!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

From Digimon ReArise you get NoblePumpmon! Jesmon GX and Ogudomon X who are the hidden main characters of the X3, and the big guest from overseas, Hexeblaumon! Aren't they 4 amazing looking characters?

You who purchased the X3! How many section Digimon paths can you open?

MonMon Memo will show a 'key to evolution' for these characters, so look forward to it! (Jesmon GX can be seen in the previous MonMon Memo.)

In addition to the X-Antibody Digimon, the artbook, which also has less than a week to pre-order, also includes illustrations of NoblePumpmon and Hexeblaumon!

That's all for now, see you in the next update!

Update- From the Bandai Digimon Twitter, a quicky translation of the short profile for Hexeblaumon!

A magic knight type Digimon that only those who master ice magic (a high level programming language) can evolve to. It's skilled in manipulating the cold & creates various thing with ice. It's an ice professional.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
Cold Mode
Copymon
New Virus Busters
New Nightmare Soldiers
Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
Jogress Digimon
Password Digimon
Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
CSA Digivice 1999 Details
RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
Digital Monster X Booklet Details
Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
Digital Monster X Map System Info
Digital Monster X Battle System Info
New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
Raising Information, Road to the Devil
Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon
Last Evolution Kizuna & Digimon X2 at DigiFes
Digimon X2 Booklet Preview
Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases
Digimon X3 & Artbook Pre-Order Info & Tease
Art Book Version X Cover, Plus Chronicle X & X3 Teasers
Secret Digimon Announced for the X3! & Who Designed the new Digimon!
Secret Digimon Volume 2 (w/ larger art!) & Evolution Methods

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like how they kept with the original design concept of Blucomon: the body is made of ice that's just covered with armor/clothing. The dragon face on the giant shoulder pad is an interesting touch too.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy damn, that looks soooooo hot.

Top 4 digimon...

1. Gracenovamon
2. Jesmon gx
3. Hexeblaumon
4. Ragnalordmon

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not going to lie i truly love Hexeblaumon design I'm not sure if it's intentional but the cold air that comes off his spear looks like it's suppose to be a flag. If that's actually legit that would make the weapon even more unique to me can't wait to see his profile of what his capable of doing and what type he will be I'm assuming though he will be a Dragon man.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, I like Hexeblaumon way more than I ever thought I would. It looks like some elegant barbarian lord. I think the Blucomon line is one of my favorites from recently!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hexeblaumon? Interested in its origin name.

This artwork is just whoa. But it's another Knight type... I wonder if this weapon is really spear or flag maybe it's both?
I have to admit, the "head" shoulder armor and fur pelt on other shoulder armor making him look very Barbarian Warrior. I can imagine having X antibody will make him instant like for sure.

Metallicdramon's line is still much preferable for me.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, that design is pretty sweet. I know people aren't necessarily fans of more animalistic Digimon becoming knights/humanoid, but this a pretty cool design, all things considered. Definitely has some kinship with Zubamon and the like.

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh man. I didn't expect Hexeblaumon to look so cool (No pun intended). This is one of my favourite Digimon designs for sure.

Hexeblaumon? Interested in its origin name.
Blau is the colour Blue. Hexe is usually either a witch or to cast a spell or curse on someone.

Taking it a bit more stylized, perhaps BluePaladinmon? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Quite a contrast from the lower forms of the Blucomon line, but I like it nonetheless. He's definitely got a bit of the "barbarian" or "wild warrior" feel to him, although the grill on his helmet suggests a more of a knight. The continuity with his body being ice but only encased in armour is cool too.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't think it got translated so fast... At instant.

So Witch Blue/Blue Witch-mon? If I remember correctly, didn't I said something about the shadowed Ultimate level of Bulcomon being feminine because of its skirt dress? I forgot... But I wonder if all of Bulcomon evo line are "female" because of their pink eyes? Digimon never had pink eyes before but purple eyes are extremely rare like Sleipmon.

Surprised this name is really completely different from his chinese name.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A quicky translation of his short profile has been added to the news.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hexeblaumon looks awesome, the color scheme reminds me of Mirage Gaogamon. I love that he's a magic Knight with ice sorcery, his helmet and weapon look badass.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He looks better than the rest of his line for sure.
The design still borrows too much from MirageGaogamon and his Burst Mode to really stand on its own and was hoping for some more bestial elements to remain but at least they are diminishing the usual cyborg shenanigans by having his Ice body burst out of his armor instead of the usual metal or rubber joints.
Like usual the mention of magic makes me hope for some connection to Witchenly; he almost looks like he could be one of the Vortex Warriors but I don’t think ice is even one of the main elements in the magical witches V-pet unless they are completely conflating water and ice.

Hexe is usually either a witch or to cast a spell or curse on someone.
It's from 'Hexagon' since there's hexagons on his cape and knee guard
That would be a secondary reference at most. Besides the name not being Hexablaumon, the references to magic in his profile confirm the “witch” connection

I said something about the shadowed Ultimate level of Bulcomon being feminine because of its skirt dress?
Sound like an unjustified leap to a conclusion that was proven wrong.

But I wonder if all of Bulcomon evo line are "female" because of their pink eyes? Digimon never had pink eyes before but purple eyes are extremely rare like Sleipmon.
We’ve had pink eyed Digimon in the past with no relation to their gender (you wouldn’t really call niseAgumon hakase particularly feminine), just like any other eye color never mattered for that before.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like usual the mention of magic makes me hope for some connection to Witchenly; he almost looks like he could be one of the Vortex Warriors but I don’t think ice is even one of the main elements in the magical witches V-pet unless they are completely conflating water and ice.
Don’t the Vortex Warriors use wind as their main element? I’m pretty sure Digimon (and plenty of other IPs of course) conflates water and ice pretty often, at least in games like Cyber Sleuth.

Anyways, HexeBlaumon is actually one of my favourite Digimon like ever lol. I’ve always liked knightly Digimon, but the older RKs look a little too simple at times and the newer RKs (especially X-antibody forms) can look too complicated for my taste. And then we get this one, the ice sorcery stuff is pretty unique when it comes to Digimon at the Ultimate level. At least, I think so. This seems to be the first Magic Knight-type Digimon at least, which is a pretty cool type. Would be nice if we got more soon enough, hopefully related to Witchelny stuff.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait his a magic knight, that makes me love him even more as I love my magic knights in rpgs *.*

One thing for shame is that his not lightning elemental, it seems to me like the lightning elemental is the most powerful element in the world of digimon and most of the powerful top tier digimon seems to posses those like examon x, leviamon x, jupitermon and as angewomon x and wizardmon x profiles seems to reference that.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't know twitter updated Hexeblaumon after this MonMon Memo... I'm surprised it's new Type for "Magic Knight". Bandai sure loves Dragon and Knight Types to give more new classes to those two Types.... Geez Magic Knight types better have unique weapons come with magic like that flag spear emitting ice fog making it look like it's flag.

At first I thought it was red eyes NiseAgumon Hakase but I can confirm it's pink... It's just everything "evil" around him made it looked red to me...

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So looking again, Hexe and Blau are German words. Mt. Brocken is a German mountain, but is also a magic school in Witchelny; I guess there might be some German crossover, although it could just be a coincidence. High-level programming (referring to ice sorcery) is the same terminology to reference the magic used by Digimon from Witchelny. HexeBlaumon is also coming out in the same v-pet as Wizarmon X and Angewomon X. It’s also alongside greater focus on the X-antibody again, much like MedievalDukemon and the introduction of the Vortex Warriors group. Are Magic Knights the Witchelny equivalent to Holy Knights?

Maybe I’m looking too far into this, but those are some observations and my speculation. Curious to see if there’s more to this or if it ultimately means nothing lol.

Edit: Besides Holy Knight Digimon, there are Dark Knight and Beast Knight types, neither of which are particularly special so there’s nothing that indicates a Magic Knight has to be special in any way.

Also throwing this out there, but if they ever decided to try out that next generation Royal Knights idea, a Magic Knight instead of a Holy Knight could be cool. It’d be great if they went with a more varied roster, like a Winged Knight and a Nature Knight or something. Could represent Jesmon GX being less selective and more open in its recruitment.

Last edited:

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This seems to be the first Magic Knight-type Digimon at least, which is a pretty cool type. Would be nice if we got more soon enough, hopefully related to Witchelny stuff.
you have Medieval Dukemon to add to magical Witchelny knights. They seem very likely to cross paths. I wonder if it'd be friendly or violent?
edit: From Medieval Dukemon's profile it says: "It battles using armor made by Sorcery, it holds the alias of "Whirlwind General" due to it governing the Digimon known as the 'Vortex Warriors', who, among all the magical systems of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind, battle using weapons made by Wind Sorcery"
HexeBlaumon has armor that can be interpreted as made by sorcery, has a spear that gives a flag illusion due to the mist which can be interpreted as "wind sorcery", and is very adept to the high level programming for the water system as it manipulates ice. It's very loose and debatable but HexeBlaumon could totally be a Vortex Warrior

Last edited: