Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for another tri. Part 6 trailer

If the embed doesn't work here is a link.

This is the second trailer for tri. Part 6 overall, and the first trailer that is a bit longer.

There are a few potential spoilers in it, but the main thing they show in it Toei is showing off in press stuff, so I will go ahead and say here... we do see an evolution for Tailmon. I'll let you watch the trailer to find out who it is.

It's nice to get a new trailer.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future comes out on May 5th. It will also be in US theaters dubbed in English on September 20th and tickets are available now.

Spoiler tags aren't needed to discuss anything that shows up in the trailer.

The first trailer can be found here.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? :( I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

By the way that Daigo covered in blood is so creepy...(shivers)

Shutmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? :( I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

Holydramon has been in the toys for the 15th anniversary digivices since the beginning with the "anime" evolutions. Hopefully it's not like The last 5 minutMi

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like the odds of Daigo ending up dead have gone up a decent amount (I wonder if that blood will get censored again).
I didn't expect to see Devimon (although he is just a very common sign of evil in general) and if it were to turn out that part of tri's plot was Devimon's doing all along (90% sure that's not the case though) it would be an interesting play on a returning villain who isn't Vamdemon (not counting MetalSeadramon and Mugendramon since they has basically zero of their original personalities).
And that Tailmon evolution... surprising to some maybe? As surprising as a choice between only 2 realistic options can actually get (although you could argue that the last part somewhat evened out the odds).
The sky looks abnormal throughout the trailer and I'm imagining that this would have something to do with Ordinemon's effect on the world or something. But the thing about that ios that we have both night and day scenes with that effect in the sky and I sure as hell hope that they won't pull the old "yeah it's a super strong evil being but it will just sit around in the sky for a few hours waiting until you're ready" routine. At least for the first part of the movie could do with some uninterrupted high tension payoffs following the very rapid escalation in the last few minutes of part 5.
They are still not showing Taichi but after the poster reveal he is basically guaranteed to show up so I wonder if they are just teasing or maybe there could be more to it. I mean it's unlikely but it's possible that Taichi is legitimately dead for the time being and eventually gets resurrected or something.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After all that, they actually went with Holydramon in the end! I'm not surprised or even the slightest bit disappointed, yet I'm laughing so hard.

Devimon returning is a surprise, though I guess with the Digital World having already rebooted it makes sense that he'd suddenly show up again. Assuming this is the Devimon we know and not a puppet being controlled by "Mystery Man".

Also kind of funny that they're very deliberately not showing Taichi in the trailer.

I'm hyped!

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmmm...why is dark gennai in Digimon Emperor disguise again? Got a feeling that we will get answers regarding him in part 6

lvr815

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Takeru has yet to be seen as well

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Takeru has yet to be seen as well

You can see him in the first 10 seconds of the trailer.

I'm curious to find out where Daigo is, as it doesn't appear to be under rocks.

purplepainter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see all the Ultimate digimon... But we all know how that worked out last time. I Really hope they handle the action and the other 6 digidestine Digimon better this time. I want to see Rosemon in actual action again!!!

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
-So in the end they went with Holydramon, not too surprised, but it is nice to get confirmation on that whole thing.
-I'm curious what's going on with Daigo in that scene, it doesn't seem to be in a chasm, so I'm wondering if the wounds are from an attack rather then the fall.
-Nice to see Devimon, but after seeing how Mugendramon and MetalSeadramon were handled in Loss, I'm wary on the past villain appearing now.

Right now, I'm cautiously optimistic, hopefully the answers they give will be satisfying.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm going to bet that Devimon going to evolve to Myotismon just to be a troll.

Shutmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
also let me get thisbout of the way because I know we're all wondering and people will say it at one point

where are the 02 kids, even if just a hint of them

gok

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Rasielmon may appear in 3rd (last) trailer, like Seraphimon appeared in Loss's 2nd trailer and Hououmon's appeared in Loss's 3rd (last) trailer

Shadious

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Devimon? Hope this'll be a decent finale. I am keeping my expectations low on certain stuff.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Holydramon has been in the toys for the 15th anniversary digivices since the beginning with the "anime" evolutions. Hopefully it's not like The last 5 minutMi
True, but Ophanimon Falldown Mode being the corrupted form doesn't make any sense, but nevermind though, it's not that if I'm even enjoying tri. that much so far xD The good news about this is that in 3 months from now, it will be over for good. Still, kinda wondering who will be the big bad of tri. assuming the Jogress of Ordinemon will eventually split up.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya know it's funny.. I joked that Daigo would appear in a pool of blood thankful that Taichi was all right... But damn I was not perpared to be right on that. At least the Daigo covered in blood part. OH please don't die dear cinnamon roll! I waited too long to have you appear!

Meiko in a white space much like HIkari is what i had hoped. Both girls in a white space trying to reconnect with their partners. Now I just hope both reach Ultimate. ANd heck yeah Holydramon!

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True, but Ophanimon Falldown Mode being the corrupted form doesn't make any sense

What about Greymon's corrupted Perfect form being a skeleton vs the non-corrupted form being a robot? Does that make sense? :p

--

As for Rasielmon, I'd have to assume that whether or not she shows up depends on Meicoomon's fate in this movie. But given her appearance in the Ver. 20th V-Pet, let alone the fact that this version of Meicoomon's Mega form exists at all, it's probably a safe bet that she will. Either way I wouldn't get too hung up on whether certain Digimon appear or not.

Actar

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They really wanted to animate all the evolution steps in the Tri. anime... Now that we're done, can we have Warp Evolutions again?

Last edited: