Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 16/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

watsia

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 22/08/12)

+2 for mittenmon, item arrived.. but i dont see the free gift.. but its ok! thanks :)

AtomicGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 22/08/12)

+1 for Vande. Received the cards I purchased, and finally had the time to finish going through all of them last night.

Tamer_of_Astamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 20/09/12)

Today I got the KendoGarurumon Figure from Mittenmon and I love it very much!!^^

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Leaving postive feedback for Vande, always a pleasure to deal with and a great asset over the years in collecting Digimon cards. Sorry I didn't get your messages over the break, email used for PayPal is different from the older one I use here so they were put in the spam folder by mistake, have you as a contact at both addresses so that won't happen again, something I thought I'd already done but an oversight on my part. Thanks again, can't wait to get the Secrets of the X Antibody, Digital Hazard and especially Shine Greymon Burst Mode.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So now that we have the proper feedback system built into VB, we should use it rather than this thread. The thread will stay for archived feedback of course. It's only fair that it does! This is for any sales since the change from SMF to VB (anything before that please don't add them)

To use the system you do the following:

Click on where it says Feedback Score: (number) > Click submit feedback for (member). Simply fill in from the drop downs and boxes. If there are any problems, in the first instance post in the relevant sales/trade thread to get a resolution.

Sellers can also leave feedback with this system. I had not realised that, so this is good for sellers as well as buyers :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.