Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 16/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Sales and Trading Feedback

Chalk up another one for blade trinity x. A very smooth transaction with quite a trusting and trustworthy seller. I'm very pleased with my items and I would definitely deal with blade again.

alforce

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

i just recieved the pendulum progress v2 and also the box for pendulum progress v1 from blade trinity x and i am VERY happy with the transaction! good communication and also the transaction is VERY fast. strongly recommended!

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=alforce link=topic=10204.msg208164#msg208164 date=1301679403]
i just recieved the pendulum progress v2 and also the box for pendulum progress v1, i am very happy with the transaction! good communication and also the transaction is VERY fast. strongly recommended!
[/quote]

on a side note.. (and i hope i dont get burned for this) but you should prob. state who your transaction was with lol XD it helps to know who sold/traded to you.

I just recenly bought from Doctor Maki, he gave me a tracking number and it is currently in transit to my country, which is very fast, i've only ever boughten something from singapore once before(unless nightclaw-x is in singapore) and it took over 2 months to recieve my item, so it's nice to see that his item is shipping fast~! Once I recieve my item I'll leave a more detailed feedback about how well my devices work. I ordered a Japanese V1 v-pet, red and black, used, and a penprog V1, used white red and gold, also used. They're both in good condition though. He also gave me two Xros Wars Minis for free becuase my purchase was over $100. One is a shoutmon red one and the other is a Greymon blue one.(i think they're actually called Xros Heart and Blue Flare..) but anyways, i'm not sure if the minis are NIP or if they're used, I forgot to ask and he's now currently in the hospital. But so far, the transaction is going very smoothly, and im looking forward to my items arriving. ^_^

blade trinity X

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Traded with zeronos_rider, the Xros loader came packaged really well. The shipping was fast too! I recommend him to everyone else interested in his stuff!

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

just a little "pre-recieved package" feedback, Doctor Maki gave me a tracking number, and for a while i was really upset because it just WOULD NOT update at all(the tracking).... it said "Item arrived at SINGAPORE,SINGAPORE" and it did that for a week straight, and I was getting ticked off cuz i love when USPS tells me where my items are, well this morning i woke up and found out the item has arrived in my town at 5am this morning, so i WILL recieve my items today! =D yay!

That was REALLY fast shipping Doctor Maki!(even though USPS didnt update at all) Thank you! I'll leave a much greater detailed feedback once i get the items and start them up. I dont think ill be starting up the Xros Wars minis anytime soon because i want to see the anime before i play the devices, BUT! I'll check them out to make sure they're ok. (though i feel 100% confident that doctor maki's items are in perfect condition, this is just part of the "leaving feedback" procedure lol).

as you can all tell, im very excited! I'll have some new devices to play with! yay! =D Now I just need this deal with Pinyotamerz to go through and I'll also have a Pendulum version 3.0 and 1.0, and a Dragon Quest Slime Pedometer Virtual Pet. Which i'm VERY excited about getting as well! =D

anyways, enough of my rambles~ <3

----------------------------------------------------

just recieved my package from Doctor Maki earlier today! Def. leaving POSITIVE feedback! The shipping was very fast, even though the tracking didnt update at all, but thats not Maki's fault at all, so no negative feelings twards him what-so-ever. The packaging was done VERY well! I was impressed! ^_^ the xros wars minis came brand new which was a very nice suprise!! =D overall, im EXTREMELY happy with my pruchases with Doctor Maki, i'll def. buy again from him in the future! ^_^

oh yea, and the toys are in perfect condition, alot better then i imagined! =D thank you so much! me and my husband are enjoying our device. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

Just got my package from Wu from the mailbox, its exciting! The three minis look great, I haven't put new batteries in them yet so idk how well they function but the UNIQLO mini looks like its still in its original packaging so its exciting! I'm sure everything will be fine, if theres an issue i'll post it, if not, you wont be seeing a post lol. can't wait to play with the UNIQLO one, i know it's basically just a normal V1 but it's special <33 ^_^

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

positive feedback for devilixer! he wrapped the package perfectly! the item is in ALOT better condition then i imagined, and works soooo well! =D i love it. the only issue i had was that it took almost a month to receive my item and the tracking didn't update at all, kinda like Maki's but thats NOT dev's fault, so im not unhappy at all. ^_^ i feel this purchase was def. worth it.

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=Vande link=topic=10204.msg210085#msg210085 date=1303912505]
Positive feedback for terranakari, Digimemory turned up just fine.
[/quote]

yay! ^_^ it was my first time shipping over seas, so im glad it worked out.

Doctor Maki

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

yo terra, next time use singpost website to track instead. ;D

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=Doctor Maki link=topic=10204.msg210195#msg210195 date=1304083678]
yo terra, next time use singpost website to track instead. ;D
[/quote]

yea i did that one too, for some reason that one was also only saying it left "Singapore, Singapore"... it was weird o_O plus idk where anything is in singapore, so it would have been useless to me anyways cuz i'd have no idea if its getting closer to me or not lol.

SilentMC

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Positive feedback for pinoytamerz :3 Pendulum 4.0 just turned up this morning, great condition and was fairly fast to arrive :3 I am ready to try get an ultimate/mega level digimon on all my pendulums >:D

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

more positive feedback for Pinyotamerz! ^_^ it took a month to arrive even though it was EMS shipping, and was supposed to arrive the week after i purchased it, but thats ok because it was all customs fault, i think it has something to do with the bin ladin incident so they're being overly cautious about anything that comes in/out of the United States. Also, one of my digimon devices had a small line of messed-upness on the LCD screen but it's hardly noticeable so im ok with it. ^_^

the other devices are being played right now(except the slime pedometer, but im sure it works fine and i cant wait to play it after my digimon devices are done with their test run) and they work 100%

pinoytamerz

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I've been running this thread for more than two years cant imagine that there so many good feedbacks that i receive up to now. Im thanking also to the moderators and admins who created this thread.

Expect something special this merry month of may and you know what it is :p >:)

SilentMC

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Positive feedback for Doctor Maki, fast shipping as well as everything being in perfect condition.

Excuse me while I go figure this Pendulum X 1.5 out :3

Doctor Maki

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thanks MC. Can come to me if you need anything :)

Graham

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Positive feedback for pinoytamerz regarding a Dragon Quest Slime V-Pet. Great condition, well-packaged and the shipping was very carefully seen to - I had to sign for the item, complete with delivery confirmation to be sent back to pinoytamerz. I'd definitely deal with him again.

slyx183

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

COD with devilixer today! item was NIB as stated in topic, really pleased! on time for sale and also put up with all the fluctuations in my scheduling. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.