Sales and Trading Feedback (updated 16/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGPRO5

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: Sales and Trading Feedback

Dealt again with blade trinity x, item arrived today in excellent condition.

Emolsifier

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Received my ver 1 and 3 minis today. excellent condition and very very fast shipping. smooth transition and service above and beyond the normal seller.

thank you Blade Trinity X!

DoublexEdge

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

This review is for rianmon:

In summary, he is a legit seller.

He sold me a very rare Pendulum Progress for a relatively cheap price (much cheaper than ebay even w/ shipping). He answered all of my questions promptly and clearly.
The package got here within 3 days!! And it was packaged nicely and had lot of protection from damage. it even had a digimon sticker on the packaging ;D

Claimed the item was brand new/never opened and that was true. I noticed that all my V-pet volumes reduced within 1-2 days but this one was still "brand new loud" so that's how I know it was new (aside from the perfect condition/no scratches).

There was one problem though. The battery contacts were loose. But i don't think there was any way he could have known that. If you order from ANYONE make sure you ask them to inspect the unit thoroughly, especially the older model v-pets that need the two LR44 batteries.

I told him about the problem and he offered a COMPLETE refund. But I got it fixed so there was no need. It was good to know that he did not have the "you bought it, too late now attitude".

It was a perfect transaction. Plus to add to his credibility he is a staff of Card Terminal.

Thanks again! :) :D ;D 8)

Ffia

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I bought a digimon v-pet version 1, JAP brown from siamyee. ^__^ He was very nice and honest, communication went quickly on msn. Price was reasonable, too :3 He explained everything through and through, very clearly. He had everything done very fast, shipped the item the next day and it was from Australia to Finland here in 6 days.

Overall he is very polite and seems honest. In my case digimon was supposed to be a new one, and so it was :3 With boxes and everything, in very mint condition. ^__^ I'm very pleased with it. Nothing to complain, thank you very much <3

Stryke107

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

This is about AtomicGreymon!
He was really fair about price, and he was quick with the shipping! Overall, great seller.

AtomicGreymon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I bought two original Japanese v-pets from siamyee (a version 2 and version 3), and they arrived in pristine condition. Good packing, items as described, and shipped very quickly. His communication during the transaction was also very good.

alxoldr

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I traded a Pen X and Mini to huk1164 for a Pen Prog. The Prog got to me in about two days, works perfectly, and was packaged really well! So, I'd say great trade! Thanks huk1164! ;D

huk1164

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

No problem! Alxoldr's shipping was at the same speed as mine, and arrived at the exact same date when my package arrived to his house. His things are actually in better condition than described, and his packaging was amazing.

NightClaw-X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bought Pendulum 2.0 and 4.0 from siamyee but no box(despite stated as wanted pendulum 4.0 box+package only and not the digivice) and manual not arrived(forgot to include). They're so not worth the price I paid x.x

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=NightClaw-X link=topic=10204.msg169938#msg169938 date=1258433469]
Bought Pendulum 2.0 and 4.0 from siamyee but no box(despite stated as wanted pendulum 4.0 box+package only and not the digivice) and manual not arrived(forgot to include). They're so not worth the price I paid x.x
[/quote]

Have you contacted Siamyee for the missing stuff?

NightClaw-X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

yes, I have.

My bad for not reading what he said properly, same goes for him too. sigh. he did not mention anything about the digivice having boxes, only instruction manuals and he forgot to include the manuals. He said he'll post it later.

price I offered was for box+manual+digivices. And he said my price was acceptable. really sad about this transaction, overpaid for thin air.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Do you have it in writing (and now you know why i say do stuff on forums) that it was for the box, manual and digivices? If so screenshot and post it here please.

NightClaw-X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

siamyee

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

15. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 1 (New without box with instruction booklet)
16. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 1.5 (New without box with instruction booklet)
17. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 2 (New without box with instruction booklet)
18. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 2.5 (New without box with instruction booklet)
19. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 3 (New without box with instruction booklet)
20. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 4 (New without box with instruction booklet) - SOLD OUT
21. Original Japan Pendulum Ver. 5 (New without box with instruction booklet)
As mentioned in my listing, the sales of the pendulum is without box but with instruction booklet. And ya I completely miss out the instruction booklet when packed them. My bad for that. I will post them out tomorrow.

NightClaw-X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You pmed me, and that time you did not list out exactly what it was that you had. Just that "pendulum 1 - 5 now on sale or something like that.

AND you did not show the pens to me, but to my bf. He told me it was all new too zzzzz

Damn it guys! Get your words straight!

8 nov 09 - pendulums shown to my bf while I was asleep

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2703/4111533421_ca50b1d6e8_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2679/4112283126_0980ffe93a_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2709/4112281422_70e99d3618_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2527/4111516497_bba82f0deb_o.jpg

the manuals issue was retified already, you may post ithem later.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2191/4111534633_e7df12935f_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2660/4112280596_a3f9f87a08_o.jpg
--------------------------
CASE CLOSED

we agreed on AUD30 refund to be made in Feb when seller returns to Australia.

huk1164

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Blade Trinity X. The name alone is filled with awesome. This seller is HIGHLY recommended by me. This is the second transaction I've made with him, and ALL products came at great speed and were perfectly described! Thanks!

Cyromon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

just leaving feedback for 1 item, i brought the digimon battle junction from pinoytamerz lastweek and it just arrived great service thanks a lot mate.

havent opened it because im wrapping it up as a xmas pressie to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.