Ryo Akiyama in Digimon Adventure 2020

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since it is a reboot, it would be possible to have a new Ryo instead of the original dimensional traveller.

So, what If the Zeedmilleniunmon from this season is Ryo's and his defeat comes with a Miracle (Miracle crest) and he returning as a purified Monodramon?

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering that this Taichi is apparently more akin to his V-Tamer incarnation (Even though I haven't really seen any official confirmation of this so I'm not sure how much this is to be taken for truth) and both V-Tamer Taichi and Ryou are kind of the franchise's beloved children...

I can see it.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...If we get Ryo does that mean we can also get Meiko? Ha ha ha. I do like her but I mean, Ryo is a crazy possibility.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. I mean, how can Ryo, Meiko and Ken getting late/sick again, in an alternate universe? What are the odds?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d have said no way until Millenniumon appeared.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He's fucked up enough timelines. It's not like there's games with him in to promote so there's not much reason to put him in.

There's more than one Milleniummon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He's fucked up enough timelines. It's not like there's games with him in to promote so there's not much reason to put him in.

There's more than one Milleniummon.
With the pace of Digimon Adventure 2020 they'd probably blow through all four Ryo games in like 5 or 6 episodes. It would mostly be fight scenes and Ryo screaming (of course), but still.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we get Ryo in Digimon Adventure: I riot. Don't want to see that annoying brat in this at all. This is where the ep synopsis come in handy, I would not bother watching those episodes. That is how much I dislike Ryo.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't mind him (or Ken) appearing in this series, but Osamu is welcome to the party too.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know what to rely.

Remember, when certain digimon ones suspiciously gotten more appearances meaning they clearly will be involved to receive their new evo forms like Orochimon. So I will start looking for any suspicious signs or vague hints towards Ryo and Monodramon's evo/Millienummon or any connection/relations...

MoonMilleniummon is the only one got the anime appearance after Milleniummon. I hope they better be even more powerful ever than before. (Probably not... Sadly)

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I couldn't care less about Ryo. But considering the episodes so far, I doubt we'll get any more character that's not the original Adventure ones.