Rurimon Plushie Image- 5th & Finale Digimon Adventure 20th Memorial Story Project Digimon Plushie

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
rurimonplush_january5_2022.jpg
rurimon_july22_2021.png

It's been awhile since the last update on the Digimon Adventure Memorial Project, and this theoretically will be the last update, although more images is always possible.

From cbc6cd08b2704a3 we have an image of the Rurimon plush they put up a few days ago. They've added a Digivice to the bag strap.

We previously had the art of all 5 Digimon, and images of 4 of the 5 plushes...

Like all the Memorial Project Digimon, Rurimon was designed by Kenji Watanabe, based on having a conversation with cbc6cd08b2704a3. They previously mentioned that they were so nervous meeting Watanabe that almost all he said was he liked the color blue and Agumon.

Overall info on the project for those who are newer, or just don't remember...

The top tier reward for the Digimon Adventure Memorial Story Project cost 300,000 yen (roughly $3000.)

The prize was getting a meeting with Kenji Watanabe, and based on information from the meeting, he would create 'your' Digimon partner as a new Digimon.

That would include artwork and Bandai making a one off plush toy of the Digimon for you.

Previous articles about the Memorial Story Digimon:
Ganvivormon & Aequcedramon
Aequcedramon Plushie
Rurimon & Pyontomon (& Pyontomon Plushie)
Ganvivormon Plushie Video
Madomon & high res art of all 5
Madomon Plushie Images

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 9,473

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's hard to see, but it is interesting how some of the details change in plushie form, but I suppose that's always the case.

I think Rurimon is a fun design, although some part of me wishes that he was just MageAgumon or something. But I'm happy for all these winners, it was a cool thing to do.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like a good quality plushie though a full image would be nice to see

Acadow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such A Cutie

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol That plush look huge xD
Hope we get the whole plush in frame one day!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That looks nice. Kind of funny/oops that they could only say Blue Agumon. But I'm sure a lot of us would do that.

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's hard to see, but it is interesting how some of the details change in plushie form, but I suppose that's always the case.

I think Rurimon is a fun design, although some part of me wishes that he was just MageAgumon or something. But I'm happy for all these winners, it was a cool thing to do.
In my idea, Rurimon is a female.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In my idea, Rurimon is a female.
I still can’t believe that with all the Agumon and Greymon variants we’ve never gotten a pink female coded Agumon and Greymon.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I forgot we had transparent background images of all 5. That's something I appreciate a lot as trying to remove a white background in post with that flame effect would never be as perfect as I would want.

With how Rurimon's designer presents themselves, I always imagine them as so socially awkward

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I forgot we had transparent background images of all 5. That's something I appreciate a lot as trying to remove a white background in post with that flame effect would never be as perfect as I would want.

With how Rurimon's designer presents themselves, I always imagine them as so socially awkward
I pictured the scene from a Christmas Story where all Ralphie can get out to Santa is “football”.