Running With the Will for 15 Years

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty much the main place to get any Digimon News and if it did go down I think the franchise would be worse off for it (in regards to western fans no longer knowing what's going down for 99% of products)

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I joined back in 2008, when I was in middle school and used to romp around the RP forums! Man, do middleschoolers still RP in forums, I'm getting teary-eyed and nostalgic thinking about it 😭😭😭

Lol, I think this probably the first forum I ever joined.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty much the main place to get any Digimon News and if it did go down I think the franchise would be worse off for it (in regards to western fans no longer knowing what's going down for 99% of products)
This. 100% true, every bit of news gets posted, translated and talked about here.

Louise

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always have appreciated this site. Been a lurker for so long and always have gotten my Digimon news here.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I appreciate all what u do Marc i apologize for the trouble i cause in the past.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I appreciate all what u do Marc i apologize for the trouble i cause in the past.

It happens, people grow. As long as people try and do better the troubles of the past are moved on from most of the time.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It happens, people grow. As long as people try and do better the troubles of the past are moved on from most of the time.
Well said hopefully the community growns even more in the future honestly crazy thinking how much time has passed.

BM14murph

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for all your work on this mate (and everyone else too). I’ve been using the site since around the time you took over and it’s daily go to for Digimon info and the only place I can really discuss my passion for Digimon. 😊
Here’s to another 15 years of WTW!!!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, this is the place that gets most of the info and news. It really would be a problem if it went down. Just look at the Shoryuken site when Sony shut it down. But that's almost sad that there's only one place to get news. At least this is a great site anyway.

MidnightWolfie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you so much my dude!! Keep up the amazing work!

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for keeping the site up and running. Here's a toast for another couple of years!

TheMatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So how old is this site to begin with? I am gonna guess quite old since the File Island section does not look very modern.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. It came up around Frontier time I think. Or was that when I found it. Anyway, The site is named for a Frontier song.