So, how many are there? As far as I know, there's:
(original name/dub name)
-Omegamon/Omnimon
-Dukemon/Gallantmon
-Magnamon
-RhodoKnightmon/Crusadermon (??)
-Dynasmon

I think there's others?

Also, about the new ones - if there are going to be any - should be MirageGaogamon and ShineGreymon. I always thought Imperialdramon Fighter/Paladin mode should have been a Royal Knight... I mean, Paladin mode?! You couldn't get more "knightly" than Paladin! :p

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's 13 in all, but a few haven't been revealed, yet.

Current:

Magnamon
Dukemon
RhodoKnightmon
Dynasmon
Omegamon
UlForceVeedramon
Craniummon
Sleipmon (I think he was.. x.x?)

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode actually founded the group, but sadly, he's not a member.

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Founded? o_O As in, he created this group the Royal Knights?

UlForceVeedramon... check.
Craniummon?! Isn't he that weird alien brain guy with a ray gun? Or am I mistaken?
Sleipmon... ooh! Isn't he Kudamon's ultimate evolution? Or something?

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Magnamon
Dukemon
RhodoKnightmon
Dynasmon
Omegamon
UlForceVeedramon
Craniummon
Sleipmon
Alphamon

*Sleip is Kuda's ultimate yes*
Vadermon is the alien brain guy XD

my site appears to be down atm otherwise i'd have posted the link to the DS Royal Knight page for pics

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh yeah Alphamon, I forgot about him too.

D: But if he created it, why isn't he IN it?!

So how do we know these guys are Royal Knights? Does it say somewhere?

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have no idea why he isn't in it, either. =/?

A Royal Knight has the characteristic of being a Holy Knight Digimon. That's your best guess at who's gonna be the next RK.

ShiNocturne

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh, I'm always hoping that MirageGaogamon might make it into the Royal Knights squad. If not, probably the Jogress of both ShineGreymon and MirageGaogamon (If theres ever going to be one...)

Izkata

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As my only Digimon knowledge comes from the anime and what's been scanslated of Next so far... How do we know there are 13 Royal Knights?

KingBurgermon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gallantmon, Magnamon, and Omnimon are not Holy Knights, but Warrior types (Crimson mode is holy knight though). So thats not a rule. I was gonna say you have to be Mega but Magnamon's a golden armor. so that leaves the possiblity that rapidmon could be one, with the golden armor and the warrior type, but he looks nothing like a knight. MarageGaogamon is a Beast Knight so maybe he could be included. ShineGreymon is a dragon type so i doubt it. but burst mode has a sword. So if those 3 become knights we have all 13 (but i highly doubt rapidmon and shinegreymon). But theyre prolly gonna just make new ones.

Shining Celebi

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KingBurgermon said:
Gallantmon, Magnamon, and Omnimon are not Holy Knights, but Warrior types (Crimson mode is holy knight though). So thats not a rule. I was gonna say you have to be Mega but Magnamon's a golden armor. so that leaves the possiblity that rapidmon could be one, with the golden armor and the warrior type, but he looks nothing like a knight. MarageGaogamon is a Beast Knight so maybe he could be included. ShineGreymon is a dragon type so i doubt it. but burst mode has a sword. So if those 3 become knights we have all 13 (but i highly doubt rapidmon and shinegreymon). But theyre prolly gonna just make new ones.
You're apparently referencing dub types. All of the Royal Knights in the original are Holy Knights. The type "Holy Knight" doesn't even exist in the dub canon.

PiatbrO

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think KingEtemon, Rapidmon (Armor), Justimon and Susanoomon are going to be the remaining Royal Knights.

Raider

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But all of those Digimon have already appeared in one form or another. It wouldn't make sense to wait several years after their unveiling to announce that they are Royal Knights. Unfortunately, the Royal Knights in action have been pretty much of a disappointment to date so I'll be content with a "We'll know when we know" standpoint.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Besides that, KingEtemon claims that he is a Royal Knight. But he also claims that he is the King of Digimon, so his statement is not very valid.

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I thought Susanoomon should have been a Knight too, it'd have been cool. Rapidmon.. ehhhh, not really; but I guess it isn't really fair that Magnamon was made a Knight while he wasn't? o_O?? Justimon doesn't look very "knightly" imo, he reminds me more of a sentai type more than anything...

Movie title of 8th movie? o_o???

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon SaversThe Movie: Ultimate Power! Burt Mode Invoke!
I don't see where the hint is at

and it is kind of unfair that there are two V-valutions as royal knights(has anyone used that term before.)

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I suppose the reason why you don't see any hint is because the Savers movie is number 9, and X-Evolution is 8th....

As for the next Royal Knights, have they ever all (at least the ones that have been released so far) been seen together at the same time? If there was some legend that they were based off of, I suppose we could speculate who the newest ones will be, but for now I suppose all we can do is wait and see what is revealed next. (I personally doubt that another existing Digimon will beome a Knight either.)

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am guessing vande made a typo or didn't count X-evo when she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.