Rosemon?

Debujin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! I've got a couple of quick questions about Rosemon that I can't find the answer to online. If anyone could help me please, I'd really appreciate it.

My question(s) are... Does Rosemon actually have eyes? If so, can she see with them?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think she does and it's like how Angemon and Angewomon see. Through the helmet somehow. We'd have to have it explained by canon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not canon but it sounds about right. So you're welcome.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I imagine her eyes would look more like Lilymon's than a humans.
Or her petals have thousands of miniature eyes :0

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Never. Although we got the reasons for the designs of Digimon who looks enough to be humans and the mask designs to cover from Kenji.

I'm aware of how I posted "Never". Ofanimon's face got unmasked in a certain card of Jintrix was very unique. It clearly pointed at Lilithmon for being shared with same mole location and both Pure Angel and Fallen Angel self.

So honestly, I'm still waiting for Seraphimon's and Angewomon unmasked card because of this since Jintrix. But Rosemon? Probably just normal beauty face. Unless if it suddenly show up in the new card comes with unique face design, I'd like to see that.

Debujin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Never. Although we got the reasons for the designs of Digimon who looks enough to be humans and the mask designs to cover from Kenji.

I'm aware of how I posted "Never". Ofanimon's face got unmasked in a certain card of Jintrix was very unique. It clearly pointed at Lilithmon for being shared with same mole location and both Pure Angel and Fallen Angel self.

So honestly, I'm still waiting for Seraphimon's and Angewomon unmasked card because of this since Jintrix. But Rosemon? Probably just normal beauty face. Unless if it suddenly show up in the new card comes with unique face design, I'd like to see that.
Sir/Madam, many thanks and much respect - that's exactly the answer I was hoping for. Case closed! :)