MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card preview from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a new card preview from Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power. This time it's RiseGreymon.

RiseGreymon is a yellow card, and it's hard to not just keep going 'the cards have nice art'. He's reasonably well detailed, and appears to be in the middle of a massive sky battle. You can see various other Digimon smaller in the card, along with explosions, not to mention additional details on RiseGreymon himself, including but not limited to the visual effects of the energy from his flight boosters, along with his revolver in the midst of being fired with bullet casings dropping out.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is scheduled to release on July 22nd.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 2:

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RizeGreymon
[When Digivolved] you may play up to 1 Yellow Tamer card from your hand without paying its cost. Tamers Played by this effect do not activate their [When Played] effects.
[Digivolve Effect]: [When Attacking] If you have 3 or more Yellow Tamers, this Digimon gets <Security Attack +1>

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This card is so cool it actually kind if makes me wish I liked yellow lol.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh, I'm just noticing the Guardomon, Mechanorimon, and Blimpmon in the background! It seems Rize Greymon is fighting off the Metal Empire, emptying his used revolver shells as Blimpmon explode around him and Guardromon and Mechanorimon jump out for their lives. I wonder why? :unsure:

Last edited:

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only the one card today? Not that I'm complaining given how awesome RiseGreymon is. :love:

Also continuing the trend of having cool Digimon cameos in the background of the card art. :)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if RiseGreymon shot up Blimpmon or fighting along with allies of Machine type against unknown enemies?