Release Day Dim Card Lineup Images, Including New Digimon, Dim Cards Volume 3 in August, plus teaser for more Shodo Figures

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dimcardsheet1_march11_2021.jpg
dimcardsheet2_march11_2021.jpg

More from the V-Jump Digimon guide that comes with the Vital Bracelet!

Printed versions of the Dim Card guides are included (we saw part of the first one on the website a few days ago.)

This includes the entire first wave of Dim Cards from Impulse City (included with the VB), to Ancient Warriors (included with the special), to the EX Adventure Set & the VOlume 1 Set, plus the 2 early Black trial Dims.

These show off the evolution lines (with a handful question marked off) along with the background scenery.

We filled in missing Digimon we had sprites for thanks to our friend Pepper Rocket. She's uploaded the various sprites so they are easy to nab if you want them.

Then next up...

dimcardv3_march11_2021.jpg

It also reveals a few upcoming details!

The 3rd volume of Dim Cards will contain 'Hermit in the Jungle' and 'New Metal Empire' and be released in August.

Also in August will be the 5th Vital Bracelet promotional short. (Short 2 premieres tonight.)

Last up from the promo magazine...

figuresilhouette_march11_2021.jpg

While showing off the various Digimon Shodo figures, it teases a volume 4 with silhouettes of WereGarurumon & MetalGreymon!

Some nice updates right before the Vital Bracelet is out.

And don't forget...

DigiNavi is later today, with recent details here. Plus the Vital Bracelet is out tomorrow in Japan!

Thanks to MCKSP (2) (3) for the magazine images!

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

• dimcardsheet1_march11_2021article.jpg
    dimcardsheet1_march11_2021article.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 15,070

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Hermit in the Jungle" and "New Metal Empire"...
Very interesting name, can't wait to know more about the "New Metal Empire" (Matchmon and Rebellimon I hope they will be there)

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, did they really hide Imperialdramon: FM's name behind question marks or am I going crazy?

Regardless, They all look pretty cool. <3

Strontium

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are those some new Digimon in the Blizzard Fang DiM? Frozomon looks like a snowcat or snow machine (and stands out with its red color) and Frosvelgrmon looks like an awesome icy bird!
I also want to say Moosemon's sprite from the same DiM is very endearing. Or en-deer-ing?

Grantlet

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ugh, so we get WaruSeadramon. Where is the rest of my boy's line? :(

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting to see some new faces in Blizzard Fang considering there wasn't anyone new for Volcanic Beat. Of particular interest to me is FrosVelgrmon as a new Mega, seems like it could be a good Mega-level for Penmon which would be in-theme considering it and Blucomon are buddies. Anyways, considering that the other DiMs are hiding already-known Digimon like Fighter Mode and DoneDevimon that we know about via the App Datamine, I'm gonna assume that Flaremon and Crescemon probably means Apollomon and Dianamon are gonna be in those two DiMs, or GraceNovamon if they want a Jogress for the two considering Omegamon also takes up one of the four slots on both the Agumon and Gabumon DiMs.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Called it on the Shodo figures lol. Was kinda hoping for their new modes, but given how they’re constructed maybe there can be bonus parts?

Nice to have a visual for all the DIM card rosters, I’ll definitely refer back to that at some point.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyways, considering that the other DiMs are hiding already-known Digimon like Fighter Mode and DoneDevimon that we know about via the App Datamine, I'm gonna assume that Flaremon and Crescemon probably means Apollomon and Dianamon are gonna be in those two DiMs, or GraceNovamon if they want a Jogress for the two considering Omegamon also takes up one of the four slots on both the Agumon and Gabumon DiMs.
I don't think that's the case. The Digimon they're "hiding" have their sprites there but these two don't. Heck, Frozomon and FrosVelgrmon are there, and they're brand new. I'm leaning toward them being new Digimon, possibly a Jogress.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hermit in the Jungle makes me think of Koemon, not Pomumon though I’m sure it’ll be another Pendulum Z reference and we’ll get it and Junkmon.

it’s a little annoying they’re skipping over Nightmare Soldiers but hopefully they’ll pair it with the Virus Busters DiM. I hope if there is a VB DiM we get a new Child since the PenZ2 didn’t give us one.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think that's the case. The Digimon they're "hiding" have their sprites there but these two don't.

If you mean Imperialdramon FM and the like, Marc said those sprites were edited in from the data mine.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome charts and awesome sprites, its weird how impulse city sprites look low quality compared with the rest of the dims..

New ice digimons is amazing, and we needed it, New baby that look like an in-between of Yukimibotamon and Yukidarumon, now we need a pure snow child level.
Frozomon looks like a mechanized elephant like vehicle, and frosvelgrmon is a cool addition too, sad that they are treating beasts as adults lately, anyways, i can still consider beast spirits as perfects since they are hybrids, and frosvelgrmon gives the corrupted dark spirit an ideal evolution.

I dont see why the missing spot should be dianamon and apollomon since there is no space for gracenovamon, could be ancientvolcamon and ancientmegatheriumon too. I hope two more new digimons.
Personally would love an Ultimate Meramon.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think that's the case. The Digimon they're "hiding" have their sprites there but these two don't.

If you mean Imperialdramon FM and the like, Marc said those sprites were edited in from the data mine.
Silly me, I skipped over that line. Still hope they're new, but yeah...

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Silly me, I skipped over that line. Still hope they're new, but yeah...
Imperialdra, nidhogg and donedevi were edited from the datamines, still those are the missing spots, there is no new digimon in Agu, Gabu and Veemon charts.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
good news: I get to see my boy Flaremon in Volcanic Beat and possibly the hidden mega is Apollomon
bad news: I was hoping for an eventual Coronamon DIM soon. I hope this won't affect those odds :s

I suspect that 'Hermit in the Jungle' and 'New Metal Empire' have the new Digimon revealed in the Jungle Troopers Pendulum Z and the Metal Empire Pendulum Z; so Pomumon and Junkmon as the child stages! Possibly 2 brand new megas revealed for both those Digimon??

edit: they put 2 of the letter n at the end of Paledramon's name. Odd typo?

Last edited:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see some new Ice Digimon. Pretty cool Blucomon gets his own baby form. Shame he didn't get that back in Encounters but better late than never. Frozomon looks like Raidenmon. I wonder if FrozVelgrmon is intended to be the Ice version of KaiserGreymon/MagnaGarurumon?It might be a new hybrid level. In regards to the ???? In their slots I don't think it'll be Apollomon and Dianamon as that leaves no space for GraceNovamon. Maybe it'll be a new Jogress of Volcanicdramon and Hexeblaumon. The next two DIMs will prob be Pomumon and Junkmon.

Also what happened to not being allowed to post the sprites of the unknown Pulsemon forms

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see some new Ice Digimon. Pretty cool Blucomon gets his own baby form. Shame he didn't get that back in Encounters but better late than never. Frozomon looks like Raidenmon. I wonder if FrozVelgrmon is intended to be the Ice version of KaiserGreymon/MagnaGarurumon?It might be a new hybrid level. In regards to the ???? In their slots I don't think it'll be Apollomon and Dianamon as that leaves no space for GraceNovamon. Maybe it'll be a new Jogress of Volcanicdramon and Hexeblaumon. The next two DIMs will prob be Pomumon and Junkmon.

Also what happened to not being allowed to post the sprites of the unknown Pulsemon forms
Why some people calls it "the blucomon baby stage"? its just a new baby2 ice digimon, made to fill a missed spot, since volcanic beat had petitmeramon and blizzard fang doesnt have a baby2 to use.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Moonmon is an Ice themed Baby they could've used. And Sunmon for Fire. This seems intentional to give Blucomon his own baby.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
good news: I get to see my boy Flaremon in Volcanic Beat and possibly the hidden mega is Apollomon
bad news: I was hoping for an eventual Coronamon DIM soon. I hope this won't affect those odds :s

I suspect that 'Hermit in the Jungle' and 'New Metal Empire' have the new Digimon revealed in the Jungle Troopers Pendulum Z and the Metal Empire Pendulum Z; so Pomumon and Junkmon as the child stages! Possibly 2 brand new megas revealed for both those Digimon??

edit: they put 2 of the letter n at the end of Paledramon's name. Odd typo?
This would be a nice time to correct Tropiamon’s line just giving up at the end. I’d be hype for Bacchusmon being official too.

If I could fix one thing about the DiM system it would probably be adding at least 1 more Child to each DiM.

Kunemon for Pulse City, Betamon for Agumon, Elecmon for Gabumon, Penmon for Blizzard Fang, Candmon for Volcanic Beat, Gotsumon for Titan of Dust, Swimmon for Infinite Tide and . . . whatever for Ancient Warriors.