Regarding Digimon Himitsu (It's closed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually that was just a statement. Sticks and stones break my bones, but words don´t hurt me.

And as Vande posted: I´ll just ignore you.

A

Aaru Bui

More would find that it hurts and still continue. You're just being ignorant.

natyy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True maturity lies not in denouncing whatever the world deems childish, but accepting yourself for who you are.

WTF

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Signed just to post this:
Aaru need to be Ban

WTF

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru Bui said:
So now I can finally move on and grow up let I had to do that in a childish way...
Then why are you still in here ???

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SakuyamonX said:
This might be shameful plugging, but I've actually decided on test running my own Subbing group "Lady Kitsune" (tentative name). Basicly it will be DKimitsu under a new name, and new management. I'm looking for Translators, but my friend said he can find some for me.

Episode 22 should be released by Lady Kitsune soon, I just need to prepare for certain things.

YES!!!

*Does happy dance*

When you start doing this, please give out the link!!

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...that doesn't really MEAN anything, it just means you haven't gone to the effort to do it yourself

Please don't thake this as offensive...

Effort? I'm not putting effort into this? Ok, I''ve been left to do everything myself, encoding, karaoke, timing, releasing, I have no tracker, no site in which to publish this and to get it known (except a LJ no one looks at), and I need to find translators. I could've just took the easy route, and went on with DATS.us, as they have a good supply of staff. So you telling me that I'm not putting effort, is no offense but absolute bull. Plus before you tell me to get a staff, that's not as easy as people think it is, especilly because I don't have a big name, like Greg, or some other people in this fandom.

If I fail, oh well, at least I tried... I've decided that I'd rather try being a leader, then a follower.

And as this thread is becoming extremley hostile right now, I'm not going to really bother with it anymore, as everythingg I needed to say has been said.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SakuyamonX said:
no site in which to publish this and to get it known

Well that has been sorted *grin*

Well it's also either gonna be me or godofchaos hosting File Island so that will definatly have some sort of home.

So all stuff that people were worried over is sorted so you can put your fears to rest

Yoshino Suki

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tamer4315 said:
Well if age is an issue then hell I am the oldest one here at 26. And you know what there is nothing wrong with liking childish things. I fond myself alot more intuen with the world at time that the people who think they are better than me since i like kiddy things. Who cares what people think if you live life worried about what others say then you let them have to much power over you. You are the one you are in control of and that is all. If they dont like something you do then screw them. Be who youa re and nothing less. Love the things you love and love life.

Tamer
Actually, I'm 27. ^^; But a friend of mine is 30 and he too loves Savers. This season was way more mature than the other 4. More serious. I hope to be able to find another place to download the RAWs weekly, as I do with Rockman.EXE Beast+. I also look forward to the Subs even if they take a long time to do. I understand those that write the scripts, time the text, and encode the video have school, work, or just have things that come up in life that puts a hobby such as Subbing Anime on hold. These are FanSubs, they are not a paying job. Those that don't understand that life gets in the way of things like that should be ignored. Pay no mind to what they say about it. I also feel bad because I did make sure I left my Torrent Window up as long as I could. Share Rating of 3 or higher, or until I had uploaded double of what I downloaded. I tried to help as much as I could with seeding, and I always hated seeing people complain that "no one" ever helped seed wherever I get eps from.

On the subject of age, I suppose it's a personal decision, but I do not agree with putting it on the same level as Pokemon. And if watching Digimon makes me chilidish, then so does EXE I suppose. Frankly, I don't care. I watch what I like, not what other people tell me I should like or watch. I'm in college. At least 3/4 of the students at school are into anime and manga, and Otakon is actually a huge topic of conversation there. It surprised me, but I was glad so many others were Anime Fans. (And no, I don't think it has a lot to do with being an art school. >_>; ) Age should never be a deciding factor on if you like an anime or manga. It should be whether you, personally, like it or not. I've been the main admin in control of the Digimon: DNA Tamers RPG since it began about 5 years ago... At the time, Frontier was huge and eps were being shared among players. Now, we have a Sub-Forum for discussions on Savers and a few topics of discussion on the technology and such within the show over AIM and the like.

Aaru, you say you're 17, I had always thought you were much older than that by the way you acted. I had also taken into account that you lived in Hong Kong, not the US. With that, I had  However, after this, I too lost some respect for you as well as no longer believing that you were older. It would indeed have been a little more mature to announce the closure of the site and redirecting of the domain. Giving a 24 hour notice and telling those who 'worked for you' (only phrase I can come up with to describe it) some notice that they would be; basically; no longer needed. It was rather unfair to drop everything onto Sakuya and then tell her she's putting no effort into this. After all, I do believe it was you who ditched, wasn't it? That is why we're all on here now, correct? Would you just suddenly walk out of a job you were being paid for and leave your boss and co-workers to find someone to take over your shift? I'd hope not, as that's a very unprofessional thing to do, as well as just plain rude. I'm sorry to see Digimon Himitsu gone as a site and community. This situation only aggrivates me as the same exact situation happened with uJournal a while back. The guy that ran the site just closed it down. However, I have to say that you are at least better than he was. He demanded everyone get together and donate until he reached $700 before he would release the data for his site to the new owner of the domain. Unfortunately, we all paid a little and kept our journals because so many of us had put a lot of work and a lot of feelings into those journals that we didn't want to lose. I really don't appreciate seeing that you look down on someone for liiking something you suddenly decided to stop. It's almost the same as someone telling you that you shouldn't eat a cookie because they think you're too fat, or someone telling you that they don't like that jacket you're wearing so you're wrong to wear it. You keep denouncing people for liking Digimon and say you're too mature for it, yet you continually come back here and do it all over again. You're losing more and more respect that anyone might still have had for you the more you put others down. The one thing I did notice you consistently did that I thought wasn't right was denouncing Vande. You're still doing it. She's doing the best that she can with what she's got. She's also part of a team. Something that many people thought they were with you. You've obviously let them down, and now decide to put down anyone else that's still part of one.

I know the best thing to do is to ignore someone when they obviously just want attention from their statements and posts. But sometimes things are said or done that you must comment on. However, I do not intend to get into an argument about this. I've stated my thoughts and opinions on this topic. I've expressed that I feel Aaru was wrong and immature to do what he has been and is doing, but now I'm finished.

Sakuya, I think it's wonderful that you want to take this on yourself. If I knew how to set up a tracker, I would gladly help you out with that. (Unless someone wants to help me figure out how set up a Tracker page? ^^; ) Good luck and I can't wait to see what you do! :3

Vande: Keep up the good work. Many of us appreciate what you do. I hope that outwieghs those that want to knock you down. ^^

RMHSergemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:mad:
Okay, I first want to say that I believe the people at the now closed Digimon Himitsu are cowards, losers, and any other cruel and harming word you could imagine.  A while back, I started watching the subs of Digimon Savers on WtW.  Then you guys stopped.  I was angry then too.  Then, I discovered Digimon Himitsu and discovered they too had the subs.  I have got up to 21.  Then this week they closed their doors completely.  Thus my reasoning behind calling them cowards, losers and any and all cruel and harming words imaginable.  I think they were cowards for not telling anyone in advance they were closing down.
Now I also want to rant about the whole subbing thing.  WtW, you stopped I believe because you lost translators and stuff, that is fine I can understand that.  However, as far as anyone knows Digimon Himitsu was doing just dandy with the translator, they even got some new flashy things with the songs and stuff.  I was impressed.  However, my rant, to anyone current or future subbing groups, if you are going to start subbing you do it until the season ends or is cancelled, you do not stop after awhile just because you damn well feel like stopping.  It is both a cowardly excuse and a stupid reason to stop.  Once you start something you should always finish.  I just hope someone out there starts announcing they are subbing the remaining episodes so we can all watch them.  If no one does, then that is stupid.

Silasmon X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, am I the only one that thinks it's high time for this thread to be locked? I think SakuyamonX put it pretty succintctly. Everything that needed to be said has been said. Our fears have been quelled, so let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Silasmon X said:
Hey, am I the only one that thinks it's high time for this thread to be locked? I think SakuyamonX put it pretty succintctly. Everything that needed to be said has been said. Our fears have been quelled, so let's just leave it at that, shall we?

I agree here, this topic serves no more purpose but thats not up to me, its up to the mods/admins I guess ^^

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, there are other groups still subbing savers as has been mentioned a few times in this thread.  And anyone has the right to stop subbing.  It's a free service, and lots of groups do stop in the middle for no apparent reason on other series.

I'm closing this down because it's all just arguing now.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to some up the past 8 pages:

- People are pissed off for what's happened but hey at least there is a forum for you to come to for you all to chat.

- People want subs - places will provide those

- Sakuya will be using my site as a base to announce her teams releases (i will also allow it for DATS releases too)

- Me or our new forum masters will be hosting File Island doesn't matter which one of us do so as long as it happens which it will

- Raws....lets hope the people who do use Winny for P2P will do torrents.

So yea closing this before we get a proper bitch feast breaking all our new lovely forum rules

edit: ugh sorry JP!!!!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and sakuyamon, i was referring to you saying you were gonna use the same kareoke and possibly the fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.