Regarding Digimon Himitsu (It's closed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Duskv20 said:
Now I can't get any Savers subs.

Duskv20 said:
Great. First WtW Subs goes under, now DKimitsu. Why do people in the Digimon fandom have such a hard time with the whole subbing thing? I'd consider going back to WPP, but have they even DONE Savers yet? And they're so painfully slow, anyway...

Duskv20 said:
Man. Lack of subs really pisses me off.
I've quoted a few select statements made by Duskv20 about this situation. I'd like to tell you, directly, in regards to your plight: awe, poor baby.

Chaos Saiyajin

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oi, Himitsu will be missed. I loved that place, even though I wasn't really all that active on Net Ocean or anything, it was a great place for news and information.

tamer4315

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well if age is an issue then hell I am the oldest one here at 26. And you know what there is nothing wrong with liking childish things. I fond myself alot more intuen with the world at time that the people who think they are better than me since i like kiddy things. Who cares what people think if you live life worried about what others say then you let them have to much power over you. You are the one you are in control of and that is all. If they dont like something you do then screw them. Be who youa re and nothing less. Love the things you love and love life.

Tamer

Silasmon X

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I, for one, am not going to whine about this in any shape or fashion. I still have all respect for Aaru and his decision, though I will admit that it might have been handled better. I don't need to know why, though I will lament its passing as I'm sure everyone else already has. I think I will miss the short-lived Kimitsu most of all, along with the quickly-released RAW torrents. I'll begin looking for these later, and will not request them here.

Looks like it was time for a major resettlement of the Digimon fandom anyway, so good luck with your future endeavors Aaru. I just wish DATS would pick up where Kimitsu left off, instead of starting over at 16.
------
Has anyone heard from Saku yet?

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This might be shameful plugging, but I've actually decided on test running my own Subbing group "Lady Kitsune" (tentative name). Basicly it will be DKimitsu under a new name, and new management. I'm looking for Translators, but my friend said he can find some for me.

Episode 22 should be released by Lady Kitsune soon, I just need to prepare for certain things.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if its new management, and new people in the group, and it has a new name, its not 'basically' the old group, its a new group

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...that doesnt really MEAN anything, it just means you havent gone to the effort to do it yourself

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Typeset can be copied. If your Encoder and Translator are still the same, you could say you're effectivly the same group though since everything else is really nominal. But you change either and your output can radically change.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Silasmon X said:
Well I, for one, am not going to whine about this in any shape or fashion. I still have all respect for Aaru and his decision, though I will admit that it might have been handled better. I don't need to know why, though I will lament its passing as I'm sure everyone else already has. I think I will miss the short-lived Kimitsu most of all, along with the quickly-released RAW torrents. I'll begin looking for these later, and will not request them here.

Looks like it was time for a major resettlement of the Digimon fandom anyway, so good luck with your future endeavors Aaru. I just wish DATS would pick up where Kimitsu left off, instead of starting over at 16.
------
Has anyone heard from Saku yet?

it would be stupid for dats to start off where himitsu left, dats is just the old wtw subbing group that moved, they never stopped subbing, just because himitsu chose a specific episode to start with doesnt mean the group that started it should change their way of doing it to make the group that started later and their viewers feel 'better'

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru said:
I think you took that the wrong way. I really meant it. DATS needs attention. Vande just ain't doin' enough and DATS ain't releasin' enough.

I'm doing more than you fucking realise arsehole - i'm doing everything i need to do - we're awaiting QCs for scans so don't come with the i'm doing nothing shit afterall the scan group only got made when you did the 'screw it all' last time.

Anyhow good luck Sakuya with what you want to do.

A

Aaru Bui

Duskv20 said:
Now I can't get any Savers subs.

Duskv20 said:
Great. First WtW Subs goes under, now DKimitsu. Why do people in the Digimon fandom have such a hard time with the whole subbing thing? I'd consider going back to WPP, but have they even DONE Savers yet? And they're so painfully slow, anyway...

Duskv20 said:
Man. Lack of subs really pisses me off.

Yeah... You've done a lot Vande... People seem to have their hopes up all right...

I outgrew this anime over a year ago. And I look down on you old people still hanging in here.

tamer101

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
im curious so what exaclty is going to happen tp file island and the electronic pages on the different v-pets

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dead and gone by the looks of it.

[me=Gear Orangutan]urinates on the grave[/me]

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, cept vande already has a copy of it, and i was quite possibly gonna upload it to my server

...its always fun when gear decides to be an asshole before he asks whats going on lol

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, why ask when you can do something at the spur of the moment without any regard to what the future is? No time for questions, when I am up to some mischief!

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru Bui said:
And I look down on you old people still hanging in here.

As if we care. Do you think we would still be Digimon-Fans if we care how people look at us ?

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MugenSeiRyuu said:
As if we care. Do you think we would still be Digimon-Fans if we care how people look at us ?
Awe poor baby, did the mean old Aaru hurt your iddy-biddy feelings?

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*thumps Gear*

Well Himitsu is gone - Aaru is being his normal fucktastic self - at least there is a forum to chat in about Anime/Digimon
Mugen ignore him i have nothing else to say lets just do what we come here to do and that's chat about the anime we love.

Status
Not open for further replies.