Regarding Digimon Himitsu (It's closed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzaku

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry to see DH go, but I guess it was only a matter of time. You're all welcome here, just obey the rules and whatnot.

As for subs... things aren't looking too bright for DATS in terms of a release schedule, especially since Greg is trying to juggle about 8 different projects and keeps adding more to the mix.

I'm sure the scanlations will continue at a decent rate, though, as long as more projects don't get involved.

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay, just found out about it when I tried going to Digimon Himitsu. I really loved that site. It was a shame to just close like that. I would have liked to known ahead of time, but things happen.

Well, like everyone else said, those from DH are welcome here.

RIP DH

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm 15 so probably. Eh, I don't really care for PG 14 shows and Amercian Idol or whatever people my age watch. (With the exception of certain shows)

...Was that one of those questions that don't need to be answered? If so *hides in shame for answering it.*

king0fheartZzZ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha, what justifies too old for digimon? Or any interest for that matter? Well I guess if a lot of us were like 53 or something, but I'm 19. I'm sure I've got at least a few more years left. No?

ChiBKey

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Animé itself can't be done without adults. XP I don't know for how long I'll remain a Digimon fan in the future. But who knows?
Which reminds me, I used to see several peolple cosplaying as Digimon couple years back at Animé Expo. X-P

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru Bui said:
Aren't a lot of you too old for this anime?

Well, Digimon is more mature than some animes that are called" more mature than Digimon." And since we are that old, we can decide it ourselves.

Duskv20 said:
I've never seen these DATS peoples' subs, but didn't someone up there say they only have Tamers episode 1 done? So, basically, they don't have ANY of Savers subbed, right?

DATS mainly consists of the old WTW Sub Team. So you have seen their work.

veemon-tamer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru Bui said:

WHAT THE HE... have U completely given up on digimon? Is this your own will or did someone say something to you or make fun of you. If someone said something to you about likeing digimon don't worry about it. Im a 16 yr. old Black Female who Loves digimon. People used to tell me all the time "you should act your own color and watch some real shows" "Grow up digimon is for lil' kids" "Why do you watch such tomboy shows" ~blah blah blah~ the list goes on. But i learned to ignore them. I have too much pride to care what they think. and talking to them is a waste of my time too. I loved your subs and work and all of your efforts alot. I could think you 100 + times. Actually when i think of the digimon fandom Aaru Bui was always the 1st name to pop in my head.  Im not trying to tell you what to do or anything but if all this was caused by some jackasses dissing you or your work Forget them and do what you like best. But, if this is what you really wanna do, then i respect your decision. This is my advice do as you will with it. And to anwser your question NO I AINT TOO OLD 4 DIGIMON! Probably never will be.

rianmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru Bui said:
I'm not sure. What are the parameters?

Thanks Roger. You did well, and I appreciate it.

Timeheart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who says digimon is just for kids? It's way more mature than pokemon. Plus it has a kind of spirit that few shows can capture.
I'm a digimon fan and I don't care what others say.

S

Seithecs

so it is all closed, no hope for a return, i can remove it from my favorites list?

A

Aaru Bui

veemon-tamer said:
Is this your own will or did someone say something to you or make fun of you. If someone said something to you about likeing digimon don't worry about it.

I look down on myself for having the site. Truly was a disgrace. I'd say Digimon's on the same level as Pokemon. The anime I know that are acceptable for my age (17) are Gundam and Bleach.

And no hope for a return.

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First of all, thanks Aaru and Sakuyamon for what you have done. I agree the subs weren't the best out of all subbing teams but I didn't really care about how it looked as long as it was readable. But thanks for what you did anyway too bad you had to close...

And as for the Digimon fan age? It shouldn't matter how old you are. Hell even my dad likes to watch Inspector Gadget oce in a while when its on just because he enjoyed it before and still does. But just because most people grow out of certain shows at some age doesn't mean everyone should.

gerjomarty

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think you may be setting the bar too high on your looking back. I certainly wouldn't call it a disgrace, quite the opposite in fact. Thanks for the site, for providing the Savers Raws and other good stuff on yout tracker and for the DKimitsu subs too, along with SakuyamonX.

If you say you've grown out of it, that's fair enough. Good luck with everything from here on in.

S

Seithecs

i am finding digimon somewhat boring aswell, maybe cause when i used to watch it i was younger, life was not rushing by and i could just sit down on a saturday and watch cartoons all morning, not now when school is more important, and there are other things that interest me. though i have lost interest in anime all together, i hate inuyasha, naruto, bleach is blegh, trinity blood is boring, and i have nothing better to do than to watch them, i prefer to read. sorry the site closed, but things are going slow on the forums, at least it seems that way to me. howmany topics have to do directly with digimon here? not a versus or fanfic but really something about digimon, i don't see many threads up about that. i like digimon, but it is getting boring, if it gets dubbed, i'll watch it, if it doesn't i won't search online for the episdoes. whatever you do aaru bui, hope you have a good one... rambling on like an old man again anthony?

A

Aaru Bui

So now I can finally move on and grow up let I had to do that in a childish way...

Timeheart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't belive it. You would just drop digimon right when it's getting good? How can you be so cruel. It's the only show i've been able to enjoy since i moved to japan. You live with one TV channel for a while and see what you think.

onkeikun

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pft, I'm almost 21 and I don't think I'm giving up on Digimon any time soon. Even if I grow away from it, it's still a fond part of my childhood.

*waves* With respect to your decision. Have a nice life, Aaru.

veemon-tamer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O... I see So u outgrew digimon. Sorry to hear that. but i wouldent say it's on the same level as pokemon. Na, i wouldent go that far! But, ok I think understand you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.