Regarding Digimon Himitsu (It's closed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aaru has informed me he has closed Digimon Himitsu. He had no message for anyone from the boards or the site but has set it to redirect to here.

I was never really active at DH so I'm not really sure what to say about it, I went there enough times to know people loved Digimon and liked the site. Anyone from there is welcome here at WtW-X.

Me and Gears will be adding some new stuff hopefully soon, if not soon then when we have the fair time to do it, hes currently coding WtW its own imageboard cause futallaby pissed him off in some manner.

Sorry you guys lost your site and board, but you are all welcome here. If there were any groups at DH that did anything feel free to pm me and we can discuss setting up your groups here depending on content and assuming you guys even want to continue.

tamer4315

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is a little weird that the board wold close with out and notice and or reason. I wish some one would fidn out why it really closed. :(

Tortured Soul

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this mean all the V-Tamer manga 13-29 is lost? Or is there another site that has it?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thats not what this thread is about

jfred

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why Aaru why? :( So many people were on DigimonHimitsu, and now there's no file island. Hmm... maybe someone kept a backup of it...

A

Aaru Bui

Well I'm glad File Island was our greatest attraction.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will really miss the forum =(

And I think it was completely unfair to close it without notice like that, and not give people a chance to save copies of anything they wanted. Even 24 hours notice would have made all the difference.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I confess i'm seeing visions of other events here - so staff didn't even know it was going to happen? I can host some of the F.I stuff if needed such as evo charts.

Sakuya has put shit loads of work in the last few months that i've observed i feel sorry for her that this has gone this way.

I've PMed asking for a specific area for Digivice related stuff

But seriously why did you do it Aaru?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we're staying, then I suggest a Digimon Electronics category here, separate from "Digimon Gaming". (On the toplevel, not just a subforum - they're completely different things.)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
an electronics area will be added within 24 hours (im running on fumes and gears passed out hours ago, and id rather discuss where best to put it with him and one or 2 other people, although realistically id say either as a main section under digimon, or as a subforum under general digimon)

any other things from himitsu people please pm me and ill look into them

i was also able to nab the color scheme, so ill have gears make a digimon himitsu color theme for anyone who wants it

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Main section under Digimon, pretty please ;)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
itll be decided when im more awake and able to think

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think its beginning to become very very clear why aaru decided to shut down his site

minime9891

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so what does this mean for DKimitsu and the episodes of Digimon Savers they were subbing?,

also sorry for being stupid but why do u think its getting closed down, cause i dunno

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw, why! I'm with Blade Sabre, some notice would have been nice. I had a pending trade on the Market Place... at least with some notice I coulda gotten their contact emails. Jeez.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DKimitsu subbing is closed/dead.

I got the feeling Aaru was just tired, thats not from his mouth, its just my opinion.

I dont disagree that giving you guys some notice would have been nice, but its his site, once he made me aware he was closing it and was linking here i got a post up on announcements as quick as possible so it would show up at the front portal page so himitsu people could sign up and hopefully contact anyone they needed to once they all got signed up.

Its decent timing anyways since i was going thru a list of new sections and some of the stuff himitsu people want were going to be added in the next few days anyways (yeah yeah, i gotta update the rules list also), and gears is still doing stuff with teh new protoimageboard

you guys are all welcome here and hopefully this new WtW will give everyone a decent place to hang out and discuss digimon along with anything else that might be added in the near future

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the only people working on sub stuff now is DATS (unless DK return).....

You can be guaranteed that Himitsu people are welcome here we have a trade area here that can be used.

DaimonMasaru

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey vande can i have a link to the dats site

Status
Not open for further replies.