MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another big reference book update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the Digimon X3 pre-order about to end, it's time for another reference book update.

This time we get 10, and they're all either special Digimon from the X3 (or related to special Digimon.) We already had the larger artwork of all of them, so just including those images, minus one.

Translations for the new stuff to come!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Hexeblaumon
Paledramon
CrysPaledramon
NoblePumpmon
Ogudomon X- This is just the short version of the profile which they just put on Twitter. The art for Ogudomon is a new version they put up without Omegamon.
The evil thoughts & destructive impulse of the Seven Great Demon Lords is further amplified, & the digital world collapses just by it existing. Its six arms & head act as tentacles that contain the abilities of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
Jesmon GX- This is just the short version of the profile from Twitter.
Due to enduring strict training by Gankoomon, Jesmon has awakened to his true power and final form. His whole body is filled with fighting spirit & a sense of justice and is the color of a burning red flame.
Jazamon
Jazardmon
Jazarichmon
Metallicdramon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About time! I can finally go back to wait for Jupitermon/Junomon's modes' profiles and Hudiemon... Probably there are still others with X forms remaining left to update.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't think we'd get December's so soon, neat. So the Blucomon and Jazamon evo lines are Data, Data has really been buffed lately. HexeBlau mentions Witchelny (so Hexe meaning witch makes sense, I wonder if he first went there in his ultimate stage)

Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?

Nice to see some new attacks for the mobile Digimon.

Also they've ninja edited Jesmon X himself from Vaccine to Data in his DRB.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first I disliked Jazardmon's design (I think it looks more like a rookie than a champion), its official art is growing on me.
I still feel like it and Jazarichmon would fit better in a different line though.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Data has really been buffed lately.

Also it's much better, Jesmon GX's type is DATA. We finally got "Super Ultimate"-ish level with Data type. (Still wondering about Examon & X form....)
Oh? Didn't know that Jesmon X's attribute officially changed. Good to know!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Data has really been buffed lately.

Also it's much better, Jesmon GX's type is DATA. We finally got "Super Ultimate"-ish level with Data type. (Still wondering about Examon & X form....)
Examon counts for sure, hes Ultra/SU in two games now (HM, and ReArise. Three counting the DSCS re-release I suppose).

You can probably throw in Raffeslimon as well.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Examon wasn't that great despite his "Ultra" level in Cyber Sleuth series... Cuz. Piercing attacks are extremely popular. Mastemon's technique need huge buff to take the total HP of an enemy four times to roflstomp... Not to take the remaining HP.... Curiously how are Mastemon and Examon doing at ReArise?

I hope Rafflesimon that will be popular choice in the future games.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hexeblaumon, for a digimon who isn't jogress, x antibody, or blast evolution, he sure sounds powerful.

Then again based on the profile, it seems like attaining that form is impossible.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Hexeblaumon may actually be tied to Witchelny after all, I'm glad to see that speculation was right. I'm hoping they'll use him to explore that dimension more often now that they have an easy representative to fall back on.

Examon wasn't that great despite his "Ultra" level in Cyber Sleuth series... Cuz. Piercing attacks are extremely popular. Mastemon's technique need huge buff to take the total HP of an enemy four times to roflstomp... Not to take the remaining HP.... Curiously how are Mastemon and Examon doing at ReArise?

I hope Rafflesimon that will be popular choice in the future games.
Examon's big issue was more Master of None syndrome then just a lack of a piercing attack. He could do a number of roles, but he could never do them nearly as well as others as there were better offensive Digimon, tanks, supports, etc. So ultimately he just wasn't worth using unless you liked him, especially since some would argue Slayerdramon and Breakdramon were better anyway.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ouchies. I see.

I hope the arrival of HexeBlaumon will lead us to Vortex Warriors soon.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? The previous DRB update was about seven days ago, why are we getting a second one so soon?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's better than having many delays. Waiting is such huge pain, seriously.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really? The previous DRB update was about seven days ago, why are we getting a second one so soon?
With pre-orders ending soon, perhaps they wanted the profile info up as a way of advertising. Plus end of the month is Christmas season, so it's prob best to get it out of the way now.

Will be a shame if the updates from now are a lot smaller, there's still a lot of Digimon that aren't in there. Half the Olympos, for example. Still quite a few X forms left, but theyre not in the V-Pet, so they may be doomed for now.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The previous December update was on the 26th, the day after Christmas, so I'm more inclined to believe the former rather than the latter.

Bare in mind that Christmas doesn't have the level of religious significance in Japan that it does in the west.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I’m understanding correctly, Hexeblaumon moves to (and not from) Witchelny? I wonder if that means the ice sorcery was something it could use before the move...

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly Jesmon GX should be consider a Super Ultimate level digimon especially since i believe it was stated he surpassed X evolution in the latest chapter I assume he will defeat Ogudomon X with "Knights' Intruder"

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jesmon GX seems to state it is "Jesmon's final form", so I guess OG Jesmon can access it?
I believe your right his profile literally implies that he can attain this form from training alone it's kind of similar to Super Saiyan God with absorbing Ki from good hearted Saiyans but doesn't mean u can't attain the form without the it just the ritual process is just a much faster method especially in worse situations like what the Royal Knights are in now.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't think we'd get December's so soon, neat. So the Blucomon and Jazamon evo lines are Data, Data has really been buffed lately. HexeBlau mentions Witchelny (so Hexe meaning witch makes sense, I wonder if he first went there in his ultimate stage)
His twitter profile cut it out so I assumed they wouldn't connect him to Witchelny but I'm really happy to see more Witchelny lore.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jesmon GX's 14th Ultimate Battle weapon, being the spiritual vessel that instantly erase the opponent... It sounds like Ogudomon/X's "Anti Malice barrier" can counter it. But I hope the next chapter will reveal Ogudomon X's defeat...

So Jesmon GX's Tactical Arms upgraded in both flight ability and speedy offensive and gained new extra weapon that became its main, Unlimitive Gauntlet can go switch modes: Sword, Knuckle and Shield. I think that was Justimon's swapping weapon ability lost during X evolution and went to Jesmon GX in the wrong way... lol

That's... Total five battle technqiues. Ogudomon X got Anti Malice barrier and abilities of SGDL plus a new attack D.D.D (D3) + 3 attacks so it's 12?

I feel like Ogudomon X is too way powerful. Jesmon GX's profile didn't mention OS Genetics....? hm