Reference Book Refreshing Xros Wars Digimon with Levels & Attributes

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is good news. It'll be interesting to see what level Jokermon is for instance. Gives up hope that these guys will be featured again somewhere someday.

And Digimons from Xros Wars manga...
Aren't there Digimon who are only exclusive to the manga? Wonder if they're considered official...

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Panbachimon doesn’t even have a reference book entry. I wonder if Bandai owns it or if that idol/interviewer who designed it owns the rights?

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aren't there Digimon who are only exclusive to the manga? Wonder if they're considered official...
I would be so happy if they put Shortmon, Weddinmon, and Reverse Weddinmon in the Reference Book.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is good news. It'll be interesting to see what level Jokermon is for instance. Gives up hope that these guys will be featured again somewhere someday.
For what it's worth, New Century apparently lists it as a "Mega" which I could definitely see them sticking with since Jokermon's Reference Book entry hints that it might be of the same species as Piedmon.

IIRC, the XW-manga Digimon that got adequate screentime made it into the Reference Book like Partner Evolutions and such whilst others like MachLeomon weren't so lucky.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For what it's worth, New Century apparently lists it as a "Mega" which I could definitely see them sticking with since Jokermon's Reference Book entry hints that it might be of the same species as Piedmon.

IIRC, the XW-manga Digimon that got adequate screentime made it into the Reference Book like Partner Evolutions and such whilst others like MachLeomon weren't so lucky.
Where you saw this information?