Reference Book Refreshing Xros Wars Digimon with Levels & Attributes

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My main hope is that they make Shoutmon King a Champion. Then Shoutmon has a full line already with Shoutmon -> Shoutmon King -> OmniShoutmon -> Shoutmon DX
Doubt it for Shoutmon (King Ver.), but then again, Icemon is Adult when Gotsumon is Child, so at least there's a chance.

Eitaroutarouman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, this is actually really huge. I've been making a mental list of what levels I thought fit which 'mon, so this is a weight off my brain. I just hope this applies to the manga-exclusive ones as well. Maybe they can add the missing ones too, like RampageGreymon. But I'm not holding my breath.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well it's about time. Hopefully it means we'll see more Xros Wars representation than just Shoutmon and Gumdramon in games, v-pets, etc.

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what are your Digimon level/attribute wish lists?
I hope Jokermon is Perfect level
Shoutmon: Child/Vaccine
Starmons: Child/Data
Pickmon: Baby 2/Null
Chibickmon: Baby 1/Null
Ballistamon: Child/Data
Cutemon: Child/Vaccine
Dorulumon: Adult/Data
Sparrowmon: Child/Data
Dondokomon: Child/Data
Gaossmon: Child/Virus
Bombmon: Baby 2/Null
Chikurimon: Baby 1/Null
Monimon: Baby 2/Null
Monitamon: Child/Virus
HVMonitamon: Adult/Virus
MadLeomon: Adult/Virus
MadLeomon Chainsaws: Perfect/Virus
MailBirdramob: Adult/Data
Greymon: Adult/Virus
SkullKnightmon: Adult/Virus
DeadlyAxemon: Adult/Virus
DarkKnightmon: Perfect/Virus
Tyutyumon: Child/Virus
Damemon: Adult/Virus
Tuwarmon: Perfect/Virus
Troopmon: Adult/Virus
Metal Greymon: Perfect/Data
Omega Shoutmon: Perfect/Vaccine
Zeke Greymon: Ultimate/Data
Sound birdmon: Child/Virus
Jokermon: Perfect/Virus
Pilomon: Perfect/Vaccine
Yakimon: Adult/Data
Footmon: Perfect/Vaccine
Bacomon: Child/Data
Ganemon: Adult/Virus
Deckerdramon: Ultimate/Vaccine
Baalmon: Perfect/Virus
Beelzebumon: Ultimate/Vaccine
Gumdramon: Child/Vaccine
Arresterdramon: Adult/Vaccine
Superior Mode: Perfect
Brave Snatcher: Ultimate
Bugramon: Ultimate/Virus
Blastmon: Ultimate/Data
Tactimon: Ultimate/Virus
Dorbickmon: Ult/Virus
NeoVamdemon: Ult/Virus
zamielmon: Ult/Data
Gravitymon: Ult/Data
Olegmon: Ult/Vaccine
Splashmon: Ult/Virus
Basically this but I think Ballistamon and Sparrowmon should be Adult like Dorulumon.
I hope we'll get some new Reference Book profiles as well for cool Digimons like DarkVolumon, Gattai/Majuu Lilithmon, NeoVamdemon Darkness Mode (MetalGreymon), Wise Sword Knightmon, and many more.

Last edited:

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jokermon in New Century is an Ultimate. Well it can be changed to Perfect anyway to become Piemon's pre evolution.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to actually see more of bagramon, can't wait.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Implementing the different stages of the ShoutmonX series actually might not be as difficult as we may think. Just need to accept the idea that there may be tiers even within the same level (think Chaosdramon not being a Super Ultimate). This could also apply to things like Shoutmon+Star Sword (still Child level, just a higher grade of one). For that matter, it might be best not to think of each successive ShoutmonX as an upgraded evolution of the previous one, so much as they're all just alternative evolutions that happened to include one further component (in the anime, we rarely if ever saw them actually add onto the Shoutmon X form, so much as they just Xos'd to most of them from Shoutmon's base form).

On another note, I'm glad that OmegaShoutmon X-Antibody is a confirmed Perfect, because I can only imagine what a complete mess things would be if OmegaShoutmon were an Ultimate (as its stats in Hacker's Memory and next 0rder seemed to suggest). Think about it..... if OmegaShoutmon's an Ultimate, then ShoutmonDX, ShoutmonX6 (I really hope it gets artwork some day), ShoutmonX7, and ShoutmonEX6 would ALL be higher grade Ultimates...... yet still managing to avoid that prized Super Ultimate qualification (of which, we could safely assume Superior Mode to be one, as it easily stands above all of them).

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope they make sense; I recently found out they made Duskmon a Child in the Digital Monster X and have been thinking about how much I don't like that for days. =/

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't Xros Wars manga kind of explained why digimons had no levels in that universe though?
Even if they are bringing levels back to Xros Wars digimon I would still like to know how Shoutmon X5 easily beat down Lucemon SM (who is probably the strongest demon lords)...
But again levels in digimon became more and more irrelevant throughout the seasons (to a point where a human can one punch digimons regardless of their supposed level strengths...)

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm really happy to hear this. The Xros Wars Digimon have always been in this awkward zone, so I'm happy they're being integrated into the existing system.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope they make sense; I recently found out they made Duskmon a Child in the Digital Monster X and have been thinking about how much I don't like that for days. =/
Agunimon seems to have suffered the same fate in the upcoming vpet too. Let's hope they don't make this a DRB thing as well.

Jokermon in New Century is an Ultimate. Well it can be changed to Perfect anyway to become Piemon's pre evolution.
Yeah that's just one game choosing a level. Arrestedramon was Mega in a few games but Champion in a vpet. I guess they'll also want to make sure they're always the same level across the board.

Didn't Xros Wars manga kind of explained why digimons had no levels in that universe though?
Even if they are bringing levels back to Xros Wars digimon I would still like to know how Shoutmon X5 easily beat down Lucemon SM (who is probably the strongest demon lords)...
But again levels in digimon became more and more irrelevant throughout the seasons (to a point where a human can one punch digimons regardless of their supposed level strengths...)
The lucemon of fusion wasn't a demon lord member and was just a random lucemon so it was weaker than the actual demon lord member would be.

Last edited:

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It won't change my mind for sure since they one-shot'd all Ultimate levels with lower levels of "Xros" Fusions+ involved others with very lower level or random ones.
to me this is their levels outside of Xros Wars universes as those universes seem to explicitly just not have levels

I genuinely had like a 2 hour long argument with a friend about No Level Digimon mere hours before this announcement.

...Maybe we should argue more often if it makes stuff like this happen. I’m really happy to see this.
ay bro, you should argue about Digimon Survive

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that's just one game choosing a level. Arrestedramon was Mega in a few games but Champion in a vpet. I guess they'll also want to make sure they're always the same level across the board.
Agree.
Not only that. Giving level to each of XW digimon so that in the future they could add some new digimon to fill the evolution line. Like a subspecies of Piyomon to be MailBirdramon's Child form or a Gabumon-like digimon as Dorulumon's Child and so on. Assuming those two will be Adult level haha.
I'm really happy with the news.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OmegaShoutmon: Perfect/Vaccine
I basically agree with you list except for these ones.
Sparrowmon I'd put as a Perfect, and the rest would go up a level.

Also cont:
RaptorSparrowmon, JaegerDorulumon, AtlurBallistamon and ShootingStarmon would all be Mega.
For the Megas that could be Lvl 7 in the Card Game, you could have EX6, X5B, one of the X7s, UltimateChaosmon and Bargramon Darkness Mode

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OmegaShoutmon: Perfect/Vaccine
HVMonitamon: Adult/Virus
I basically agree with you list except for these ones.
Sparrowmon I'd put as a Perfect, and the rest would both go up a level.

Also cont:
RaptorSparrowmon, JaegerDorulumon, AtlurBallistamon would all be Mega, and then have EX6 or one of the X7s as Ultra.
Yeah Sparrowmon would fit nicely as ultimate so that it makes sense being the next upgrade for X4.

Was rookie in the card game tho so it's prob rookie. Madleomon was champion in a vpet.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so you guys really out here editing down e's list but can't remove me from your quotes so I don't keep getting notifications

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow, wonder what finally gave them the push to do this - the new TCG? Soundbirdmon in Adventure:? People voting in the poll?

Regardless this is all very exciting and hopefully we could finally see more Xros Wars Digimon in future works. :)

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome news! I hope appmon are next since they can easily give them levels while keeping their grades. Some people will probably also want armors/hybrids to get new levels but I personally think that would be too big of a retcon.