Reference Book Refreshing Xros Wars Digimon with Levels & Attributes

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's been announced the listings for Xros Wars Digimon will be refreshed in the Reference Book to give all of them proper levels and atrributes. A quick translation of the announcement:
⭐Update Notice⭐
For the Digimon who appeared in Xros Wars, we will renew them to add levels & atrributes📡
The update is scheduled for one week, and Shoutmon & Gumdramon will also partipate in the work!🦺
Please wait until it is done 🙇‍♀️
The updates will take roughly a week, and the reference book will still be accessible during that time.

Hopefully this means a greater use of Xros Wars Digimon in the brand at large, since while they are often given levels as needed for some games, V-Pets, and other things, the lack of them have, at times, seemingly confused some staff members associated with the brand on what to do with them.

Attachments

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This will be a nice update. I do hope this is done fairly systematically (looks like that may be the case) as a creative choice seemingly intended to create greater flexibility for Xros Wars, a bit ironically, made them less accessible for the rest of the franchise. But, boy, all the Shoutmon X-series has got to be a pain in the rear for them to sort.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I genuinely had like a 2 hour long argument with a friend about No Level Digimon mere hours before this announcement.

...Maybe we should argue more often if it makes stuff like this happen. I’m really happy to see this.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what are your Digimon level/attribute wish lists?
I hope Jokermon is Perfect level

ilabb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. That's pretty cool actually.

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome, No more No Level around. \^u^/ New update for reference book.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wha?! No Levels actually got Level Treatments? It won't change my mind for sure since they one-shot'd all Ultimate levels with lower levels of "Xros" Fusions+ involved others with very lower level or random ones.

But I suspect No Levels having "official" levels imply the future video games will introduce favorite Xros ones? It seemed that way to me.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what are your Digimon level/attribute wish lists?
I hope Jokermon is Perfect level
Shoutmon: Child/Vaccine
Starmons: Child/Data
Pickmon: Baby 2/Null
Chibickmon: Baby 1/Null
Ballistamon: Child/Data
Cutemon: Child/Vaccine
Dorulumon: Adult/Data
Sparrowmon: Child/Data
Dondokomon: Child/Data
Gaossmon: Child/Virus
Bombmon: Baby 2/Null
Chikurimon: Baby 1/Null
Monimon: Baby 2/Null
Monitamon: Child/Virus
HVMonitamon: Adult/Virus
MadLeomon: Adult/Virus
MadLeomon Chainsaws: Perfect/Virus
MailBirdramob: Adult/Data
Greymon: Adult/Virus
SkullKnightmon: Adult/Virus
DeadlyAxemon: Adult/Virus
DarkKnightmon: Perfect/Virus
Tyutyumon: Child/Virus
Damemon: Adult/Virus
Tuwarmon: Perfect/Virus
Troopmon: Adult/Virus
Metal Greymon: Perfect/Data
Omega Shoutmon: Perfect/Vaccine
Zeke Greymon: Ultimate/Data
Sound birdmon: Child/Virus
Jokermon: Perfect/Virus
Pilomon: Perfect/Vaccine
Yakimon: Adult/Data
Footmon: Perfect/Vaccine
Bacomon: Child/Data
Ganemon: Adult/Virus
Deckerdramon: Ultimate/Vaccine
Baalmon: Perfect/Virus
Beelzebumon: Ultimate/Vaccine
Gumdramon: Child/Vaccine
Arresterdramon: Adult/Vaccine
Superior Mode: Perfect
Brave Snatcher: Ultimate
Bugramon: Ultimate/Virus
Blastmon: Ultimate/Data
Tactimon: Ultimate/Virus
Dorbickmon: Ult/Virus
NeoVamdemon: Ult/Virus
zamielmon: Ult/Data
Gravitymon: Ult/Data
Olegmon: Ult/Vaccine
Splashmon: Ult/Virus

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Xros Wars era digimons and I'm REALLY happy with this!

I wonder if they'll get official fields too. And I'm really excited to see them used in the new card game eventually and what colors they'll be.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also I’m certain this was done for the new tcg where no levels would be super confusing

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nnnnnever mind.

Anyways, what Level for one or more Digimon with No Level would you all give 'em and why? And while we're on this topic, I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts about Xros Wars, the manga version, and the anime sequel.

Personally, I have a soft spot for Xros Wars/Fusion since it's what helped get me back into this franchise in the first place.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nnnnnever mind.

Anyways, what Level for one or more Digimon with No Level would you all give 'em and why? And while we're on this topic, I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts about Xros Wars, the manga version, and the anime sequel.

Personally, I have a soft spot for Xros Wars/Fusion since it's what helped get me back into this franchise in the first place.
I loved Xros Wars but didn’t like that DarkKnightmon turned into the main antagonist, in fact just in general the 4 way war concept was wasted as it quickly became good guys vs bad guys. I wish it had turned out more like mid story Gashbell where everyone had a good reason to become the King.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy shit, that is actually massive. I guess they can all come back from the Xros Wars hell when they have levels - and now Habu wont have to complain about them being too hard to fit into the games XD. I'd rather they all remain Free/No attribute for diversities sake though, since Free is rare and will make them more unique.

It only took them ten years to do this huh.

guess the "Xros Wars" level is dead. This is a good thing and had they done this ten years ago and not ignored levels in the first place maybe XW/Fusion would've been more popular and more XW Digimon would've been used outside that season.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nnnnnever mind.

There was a certain old topic here about discussing Xros War Digimon's levels/power levels to determinate/guess.

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is super exciting! I really like a lot of the xros wars digimon and I think the lack of levels was really holding them back from showing up in other media (specifically the videogames). Also maybe this will mean the great panbachimon will finally get a reference book entry (I can dream 😭). A part of me is thinking maybe there are xros wars digimon on the wave pen z that are motivating this change.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nnnnnever mind.

There was a certain old topic here about discussing Xros War Digimon's levels/power levels to determinate/guess.
Yeah, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea to revive that by this point.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably not since it's gonna be moot anyway.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if the recent polls had anything to do with it too because I bet a lot of people were voting things like Shoutmon in the Rookie poll or Reapmon in the Ultimate poll etc and Bandai just thought "screw it!" and decided to retcon.

Unlucky for those last polls that this is happening now, but at least people can vote these guys in future polls now.

My main hope is that they make Shoutmon King a Champion. Then Shoutmon has a full line already with Shoutmon -> Shoutmon King -> OmniShoutmon -> Shoutmon DX

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not surprised they're doing this, after Xros Wars ended it left a lot of the Digimon from them in limbo since you have to make equivalent levels to fit them into the games and often they just got ignored. This way they have an easier venue of implementation, though it still will probably be a slow trickle until we see all of them again.

I am curious to see how they'll handle the separate modes for the Shoutmon crosses, X7 and above is definitely Mega, but the rest could be any level above Child.