ReArise Updates- HeavyLeomon Images & Profile, plus a Couple More Characters

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We first saw HeavyLeomon just last week in a ReArise preview in V-Jump, and his information has now been added to the game, and he will hopefully show up shortly.

First up above, we get a nice profile shot of him to be used in story content.

We also get a more standard wider shot that lets us look at the full model for the new Digimon.

The data also included his profile, which was translated and put up quickly on Wikimon:
A rare Machine Digimon with a large build that is the heaviest among several Leomon species. Its power is the greatest among Machine-types thanks to its charging power, so it is difficult to stop HeavyLeomon from charging head-on. The source of its charging power is its passionate fighting spirit, and HeavyLeomon's strength doubles the more its fighting spirit burns. In addition, unlike its weapons, which are only used for fighting, it has a kind heart in that it also carries out rescue operations, so if there is a Digimon seeking help, it will firstly rush over to them, and then remove any obstacles using its prided power. While it is brimming with passionate fighting spirit, in battle, it walks about calmly, analyzing the opponent.

It shoots at long range by firing a barrage with its "Barrage Sweeper", the autocannon extending from its left shoulder, and skillfully uses its "Resting Burner", a medium-range attack where it expels ultra-high temperature flames from the lion armor on its chest, and "Sonic Excavator", a very-short range technique where it impales the enemy by driving its Pile Bunker into them while charging with its fighting spirit at its maximum, in different situations, and steadily achieves victory with its tactics, which leave no openings regardless of whether it is short, medium or long-range combat.

On top of that, we get a look at a story profile shot for Vajramon, who will seemingly appear as a NPC:

And last up, while likely not a spoiler, we are spoiler tagging a new character who will show up soon in the game, just in case (although it honestly doesn't seem like there is enough here to be a spoiler.)

A new human character named Kazuma will be showing up in the story.

Will likely untag it after a day or so, after the story elements likely unlock and if we find out if there is anything spoilery.

A fun batch of new images and details for those following the Japanese version of ReArise, and a preview of what is to come for the global version.

Thanks to Muur for the heads up and Chortos-2 for the images and info.

Attachments

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something minorly interesting to note is that the crotch plate of the in game model doesn't have the logo on it like the art from v-jump has... which is weird.

Vajramon is the third Deva NPC to show up (after Vikaralmon and Kumbhiramon), and two of the Harmonious ones have shown up as NPCs too... so it makes me why why theyre showing up and as NPCs. I wonder if theyre pulled from the next story game and the agreement is "you can use them, but only if theyre NPCs" lol

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something minorly interesting to note is that the crotch plate of the in game model doesn't have the logo on it like the art from v-jump has... which is weird.
Art is almost always going to be more detailed. If you take a look at the V-Jump images, they show the model alongside the art and the model has the lack of detailing there also.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HeavyLeomon is clearly inspired from Gaogaigar, Gunleon and Big-O combined. With similar appearance of Apollomon/Rebootmon with KaiserLeomon/LoaderLiomon armor.

I'm surprised the face design of HeavyLeomon really look so friendly! Unlike other most Leomon families. Bootmon vibes?
So HeavyLeomon have short, middle and long range attacks? Nice the most Ultimate levels of Leomon have close combat range techniques.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I must admit, even though the announcement of yet another Leomon with the more safe and seen before concepts of being robotic and a large, paladin or warrior feel put me off, I really am a big fan of this design. It also has a very Medabots feel in its design aesthetic which is nice after Digimon and Medabot's crossover April Fools joke at the beginning of this month

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like Elecmon's Mega....Nice to look at ^^
Curious who "Spoiler"is lol......Related to New Girl and Hackmon? hmm

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So heavyleomon is giant, mecha, power doubles and it seems like it is easy to achieve for him, power is greatest among other machine types

I love me all these lion digimons.

CrimsonGallantmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heavyleomon looks like gaigaigar fused with alteisen and big-o. Nice.

What is with Heavyleomon's mummy-like waist and arms tho? Weird.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What is with Heavyleomon's mummy-like waist and arms tho? Weird.
What's even weirder is looking under the armor around his shoulders - that looks painful. Though the rest of the arms and waist are rather similar to Omnimon apart from the color.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, I don't really like how narrow his pelvis and hips, stomach, and shoulders are as a lot of force feels like it would be in those areas from his weight. It dertracts for making him look "heavy"

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"He ain't heavy, he's my Leomon!"

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey... SaintGalgomon says hello, you know? Missile containers and Gatling guns are way heavier than HeavyLeomon's armor... With... Such stick arms.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HeavyLeomon looks like a KaizerLeomon/GrapLeomon fusion/DNA digivolution. Also the face is giving me strong Duftmon vibes, which is also a nice... coincidence as he was always associated with the Leomon species, no?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He really is a giant robot. Looks like a lot of them. Really just awesome.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too bad Dorumon didn’t get a new Ultimate, too. Maybe Protomon, Lopmon, and Kudamon will?

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Too bad Dorumon didn’t get a new Ultimate, too. Maybe Protomon, Lopmon, and Kudamon will?
There’s nothing that says Gaiomon itself can’t evolve again, ReArise is a game that already features plenty of Super Ultimate (Ultra) Digimon. Maybe we’ll finally get an official Burst Mode? Besides, part of me is expecting Rasenmon will get some kind of power-up by the end of this season anyways.

I’m interested to see what they do with the other Digimon. It’s a little hard to see any of them getting new evolutions (I mean, I can’t imagine anything but Sleipmon when I see Kudamon), but that’s also why it could be exciting. We could get some unexpected evolutions out of this, just like HeavyLeomon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why Plotmon should get more Ultimate when she got five or six Ultimate levels already? But I want to see Lopmon getting a new one... Only Cherubimon didn't get weapon arms like its previous evo: Steel claw gauntlets and Axe transforming hands

I cannot imagine how Kudamon and Lopmon will get new ones. But maybe they will make Kudamon new evo line based on wind sickle weasel? Although I admit, I prefer Kyukimon to get a new evo.

Last edited:

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't there a theory that, since the Royal Knights are a thing in ReArise, Kudamon will get a new Mega because Kentaurosmon would be with the RKs?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game has some cool digimon that's why I'm wondering why most of my friends have quit it recently.