Rearise Summon

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone tried the summon of Digimon Rearise? Keeps crashing on me... does anyone else have that problem?

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yep and it works fine for me but I heard a few others have the same problem...you might want to ask for help on Digimon Rearise reddit page

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had the same issue. It turns out that it was an issue caused by the model of my phone (iPhone 6). So unfortunately I can’t play it yet. My nephew has an iPad and he has had no problems so far.

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And they are not doing anything to fix this? That is just dumb...

And they brought out Alphamon's Ultra form too...

I doubt I'd ask for help on their reddit page... someone asked for their help twice, but they weren't much good.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And they are not doing anything to fix this? That is just dumb...

And they brought out Alphamon's Ultra form too...

I doubt I'd ask for help on their reddit page... someone asked for their help twice, but they weren't much good.
Fair enough. Maybe try contacting Bandai to see if they respond. If the problem persists you can still do other stuff besides summons which can cost a lot of your rubies and the summon rates aren't that good either...

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tell me about it...

You know those Ticket Summons?

Part 1... had a lot of good luck.

Part 2... used those free tickets and using the coins.... never got a Mega.

Part 3... rinse and repeat with Part 2.

They need to get back to the drawing board...

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ticket summon digimons are generally just trophies and there just when people are bored and for collections...
well you can just farm stuff and do clash battles etc but they end up boring quickly if you don't like endlessly grind..
but again if you can't summon for the latest digimon there is not much point in keep playing because of powercreep...like Omegamon who was so powerful couple of months ago to now hardly anyone who still use him in PvP

Driftwood

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep. It's a known issue but it doesn't seem like they're going to fix it anytime soon. It's happened darn near everytime I play. I log back in and get my summons, but it's an annoying hassle and if it wasn't for the fact that the game is amazing, all it's glitchiness might really turn me off.

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah...

They don't seem to care about the constant crashes...

The previous Digimon app game wasn't like this, was it? Crashing, that is...

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep. It's a known issue but it doesn't seem like they're going to fix it anytime soon. It's happened darn near everytime I play. I log back in and get my summons, but it's an annoying hassle and if it wasn't for the fact that the game is amazing, all it's glitchiness might really turn me off.
Wait... maybe I can try that. When log out, you mean log out and then, log back in via user name/password? Maybe I can try that... how can I do that in Rearise?

Driftwood

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait... maybe I can try that. When log out, you mean log out and then, log back in via user name/password? Maybe I can try that... how can I do that in Rearise?
Sorry, I mean start the app again.
I'll summon, and at some point, it crashes and shuts down. I start the app again, and my summoned digimon is still there.

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah

The thing is... for me... I press the Summon button on the farm... and as it was loading, it crashed. Again and again.

irina83

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also have the same issue here. When will they fix it? waiting makes me crazy, especially without any sights of fixing

Renard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It works fine with me maybe it’s just for android users ? Cause my phone 11 pro max and works fine