ReArise Side Story Launches, Season 2 Soon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Time for new Digimon ReArise for those playing the Japanese version of the game!

A new side story has been put up titled "The Dream a Digitama Sees!" It takes place after the battle with the spirals from season 1, and teases "What happens to the digitama?"

They also tease that Season 2 will be released soon, so they ask everyone to stay tuned.

To unlock it you have to have finished Chapter 22 of Season 1.

The most recent issue of V-Jump teased Season 2 coming in March, alongside a Season 2 prequel at 'roughly' the same. It appears this is the prequel story.

More ReArise coming soon it appears.

Attachments

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The silhouette there looks like Herissmon, maybe with less pointy points lol. Maybe we’ll get some kind of counterpart here.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The silhouette there looks like Herissmon, maybe with less pointy points lol. Maybe we’ll get some kind of counterpart here.
Spoilers for RA season one ending and also this season two prequel

it's herissmon. He dies in the final chapter and is reborn here as pusumon. That's his egg

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spoilers for RA season one ending and also this season two prequel

it's herissmon. He dies in the final chapter and is reborn here as pusumon. That's his egg
Oh. Makes total sense, I’d completely forgotten about that so I didn’t even think of it as a possibility.

ArkheStar

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i'm wondering is will we get a new partner?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well at least that explains how I get the baby 1 form. I still have 5 chapters to go until I get to his next form in CH 16.