ReArise Shut Down- Closing Social Art & Message

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
rearise_social_april20_2022.jpg

Digimon ReArise has closed and Digimon Web has posted a thank you message with social art of Herissmon. The attached message:
The app game Digimon ReArise, that began on June 25th, 2018 ends service today😢
The friendship evolution Digimon RPG, in which Herissmon, appearing for the 1st time, adventured with other charming characters.
Thank you for your support🙇
We had fun memories & Herissmon wants to say thanks👋

The English version of the game currently goes from the title screen to this screen...

rearise_end_april20_2022.jpg

Digimon ReArise launched in 2018 in Japan and 2019 elsewhere in the world.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 7,157

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope we can see the Tamers of Rearise showing up in other digimon media in the future. At least the card game.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RIP ReArise, it had a good run and I ended up getting into story and liking the characters and new Digimon. Surpised another mobile game isn't replacing it right away, I do expect New Century to pop up in English and Japanese at some point but then maybe it wont and something entirely new will come. Either way I think ReArise added a lot, it was way better on story content than Links.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm gonna miss this game. I may not have played full time, but it was a real experience start to finish and way better than what came before it. I'm glad people have managed to archive stuff, and I took a bunch of screenshots, so it's nice to see that it'll live on in some way or another. Thanks for being a real one Herissmon, hope to see you in something else soon.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And now I hope they comeback in the card game. All digimon debuted in the game haven't made to card game so far.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was actually kind of sad. I spent a lot of time to do this. But the only things I'm sad about is that I didn't get Huanlongmon(big gold dragon in the center) & the worst part, I never got LovelyAngemon. But at least now I have more space on my phone and more time so I can get more sleep.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really love how many new digimon they added in this game!!!
It will be missed!