ReArise Pre-Registration Updates- 300k Hit & More Tiers to be Announced

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for some updates on the international version of Digimon ReArise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon ReArise pre-registration has been open for about three weeks, and Bandai has put up some new info on the ReArise Facebook page.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The pre-registration gifts are:
100k- Punching ball and portable potty decorations for your DigiTown, plus 20 DigiRubies.
300k- A set of care items, a Digicode set, and 30 DigiRubies.
500k- A DigiEgg that grows into Pumpkinmon and digivolves into a new Mega Digimon. Plus a Tram car decoration and 50 digirubies.

At this point, they've confirmed 300k has now been hit and that reward will be given when the game begins. They also put up a short clip of Veemon eating to celebrate.

They have also added 2 additional notes for now:
The first is they have rewards planned for higher pre-registration goals, which they will show later.
Also, they are aware there are some countries where iOS users can't pre-register. They note that even if you can't pre-register you'll still be able to play the game.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was honestly getting nervous since i check on the official website every now and then which was still at 100k. I'm glad we finally reach 300k nonetheless I do have a sad feeling that we will get close to 500k which would be a shame i pray I'm wrong since i do want to get that free new mega digimon for Pumpkinmon's line.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow so close to Pumpmon's goal for the sake of that new digimon! I thought it won't help for sure because I was so negative after Linkz twitters kept coming on huge goals which were really impossible to reach.... I wish Linkz twitter's goals were reached often times :/ but now I'm glad. Good for Pumpmon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What were the linkz goal?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I forgot. It was only relying on insane amounts of zeroes of Tweet/Likes to give out the rewards while Linkz player population was decreasing slowly. That's all I can remember for.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like if we can get close to 500k they would probably honor the Pumpkinmon goal, but maybe not. Additional rewards planned shows a pretty decent amount of confidence though, so maybe they like the current pace of registration. Two more months anyway (if Apple is to be believed), so all seems well.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh maybe they'll reach 500,000 afterall. Here's hoping.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a feeling Pumpmon will get the new Ultimate either way, the 500k goal is just for getting players the special egg. There is a Pumpmon in the story, after all.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ Yeah definitely. There's no way they're locking a whole digimon behind something like this, we'll just get it as a special if we do.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe metallicdramon and volcanicdramon was supposed to get an jogress on linkz, so I doubt it

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...If we get to that last goal I might actually play this. Still not sure if I'd get PKMN Masters. Pretty sure it's like a gatcha game.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are there other ways to see the counter for user population?