ReArise International 1st Anniversary & Kizuna Updates

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The international version of Digimon ReArise has moved on to Season 2 related content and is celebrating it's 1st anniversary with a login bonus event (and teasing that there will be more.)

Based on where you were the date may have been different, but the full launch was on October 7th, 2019.

Each day you login during the event gets you a bonus, which starts off with a WarGreymon.

On top of that, a few new Digimon have been added to the summon.

To celebrate Kizuna coming out in the US, they've added the new Digimon from the movie.

And they've actually translated the names (They translate Courage to Bravery instead of the proper crest name... but at least it's translated this time.)

The Summons for them summon lower level Digimon who you can digivolve to the new Digimon.

Nice to see them added so quickly in the international version.

Digimon ReArise is available on:
The Play Store for Android
The App Store for iOS

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also they had a social media campaign in exchange for free digirubies for everyone i.e. 10000 likes + comments on Facebook (English & Chinese) + a Korean website for 500 digirubies which just ended too...

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A shame the 2 competitively aren't that great will honestly be saving for Chaosmon and Dukemon CM would have went for them if their rates where higher just to have them.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I doubt I'd get them but for now, I've almost got all the Megas done. As long as they keep bribing me with Rubies, I'll keep playing and not complain about Gatcha mechanics.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually just managed to get both Bond forms, pretty happy about that. I stopped playing the game for a while, so getting back into it during all this Anniversary stuff has been nice.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting, for those playing Arise would now be a good time to try it? i've been curious about the game, but after Linkz I'm a little wary.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting, for those playing Arise would now be a good time to try it? i've been curious about the game, but after Linkz I'm a little wary.
Yes. Now there are HeavyLeomon & Beelzemon Blast Mode banners and if you get them they will carry you for a while and there are also upcoming banners with very good digimons. Unlike Linkz Rearise is very F2P friendly with digi rubies are easy to get especially for newcomers

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Conincidentally, the game game me up to 630-something Gems and I got both Bond forms. ...So... I'll shut up about the Gatcha for at least a month. ...Each. If they gave me HeavyLeomon I'd shut up for the rest of the year. Oh, and I got a Belphmon Sleep Mode egg. So there's that.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes. Now there are HeavyLeomon & Beelzemon Blast Mode banners and if you get them they will carry you for a while and there are also upcoming banners with very good digimons. Unlike Linkz Rearise is very F2P friendly with digi rubies are easy to get especially for newcomers
Thanks, I'll give it a shot!