MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well we knew this was coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After accidentally being revealed early, the Digimon ReArise character poll is finally starting!

You choose which Digimon you want to help in an event between the following: Impmon, Gaomon, Goblimon, Gomamon, Patamon, DemiDevimon, Veemon, SnowAgumon, Lalmon, Renamon, and Wormmon.

The winner will be given to all players outside of Japan.

To throw in a vote for who you want, comment on this Facebook post with the name of the Digimon you choose.

They note that misspellings may not be counted, so double check before you post.

It also won't be running that long, until 7pm Pacific on Thursday, September 26th. So it might be best to figure out who you want and comment immediately.

The equivalent Japanese event had V-mon as the winner.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Expecting a Veemon to win by a landslide here, but wouldn't be surprised if Renamon managed to win.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like even if Veemon doesn't win they'll give out Veemon and say he won anyway lol. Since this is copy pasted from the Japanese version. Interesting that it's no longer part of pre registration

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What exactly is it that we win with this one? Aren't these found in the game anyway? Is it too much work to find them otherwise? Or do we get them with everything they need to fully evolve or something, like Pumpkinmon?

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love SnowAgumon just for a different choice, but Veemon's got some potential too, so I wouldn't mind. Renamon seems like a boring choice.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also wonder about this. Is this just a popularity contest or something?

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Judging from the comments, as expected, Veemon, Patamon (yay) and Renamon are quite visible. Also Snow Agumon seems popular.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the prize is the same as the JP, the winner becomes part of the story. Which is unlikely for anyone but Veemon, since they already did that in Japan and put Veemon in the story (in which he has evolved multiple times, so ended up being used quite a lot)

I guess if they do that prize and someone else wins, this time they can make a dub only one off mission where a Renamon helps you etc lol

To throw in a vote for who you want, comment on this Facebook post with the name of the Digimon you choose.
Why don’t they just start a poll?
Prob to avoid people botting it for who they want. This way then can check manually of all comments

Lucemon X

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wormmon all the way!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon is cool but I feel like Impmon, Gomamon, and DemiDevimon is more interesting. Goblimon I would also like just for the meme

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted for Impmon, although I wouldn't mind it if Renamon won. Both have cool evos. Also, I'm not at all surprised that the winner in Japan was V-mon. Back in 2014, I met an older otaku, who was interning at the company my dad was briefly working for, and he let me know that his all-time favourite Digimon is V-mon.

EDIT: Chrome was being a massive pain in the rear, so if this message got posted multiple times please delete the duplicates.

Last edited:

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon's popular?
His design aways looked awkward to me. Like a Chinese bootleg store trying to sell Digimon slapped onto Sonic the Hedgehog as a lunchbox for easy appeal.

Renamon just about beats (Snow)Agumon for me. Always liked how distinctive she looked as a rookie Digimon, but didn't look so strong as to be misinterpreted as a Champion either.

Last edited:

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, if I understand the wiki I found right, it seems they messed up V-mon's line (Flamedramon - XV-mon - Magnamon? Either one of its regular evolution lines or just the armor evolutions would be nice), so I hope we get a different one. I guess I wouldn't trust them with mons that would have branched evolutions or random ones if they can't even get V-mon right, so that leaves us with Gaomon, Patamon and Renamon as the most likely to get right. Gaomon is a bit boring compared to the other two, and Patamon still has a few alternate evolutions that they might choose to mess with, so perhaps Renamon is the best option. I'll probably vote based on which one I like best among the most voted ones, though.

Last edited:

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, if I understand the wiki I found right, it seems they messed up V-mon's line (Flamedramon - XV-mon - Magnamon? Either one of its regular evolution lines or just the armor evolutions would be nice), so I hope we get a different one. I guess I wouldn't trust them with mons that would have branched evolutions or random ones if they can't even get V-mon right, so that leaves us with Gaomon, Patamon and Renamon as the most likely to get right. Gaomon is a bit boring compared to the other two, and Patamon still has a few alternate evolutions that they might choose to mess with, so perhaps Renamon is the best option. I'll probably vote based on which one I like best among the most voted ones, though.
Hold up they used that line?

Oh boy, I defo don't want Veemon. I would have been fine with him if it ended in UlforceVeedramon.

Hoping Renamon or Impmon wins then. A bummer Guilmon isn't in the vote.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Flamedramon > XVmon > Magnamon is not a line in ReArise. It's just that the ReArise character, V-mon, has evolved into all of those three at some point in the story, just like 02's V-mon.

V-mon, as a Digimon species, has multiple pre-determined lines in ReArise:

V-mon > Flamedramon
V-mon > Magnamon
V-mon > XV-mon > Paildramon
V-mon > XV-mon > Paildramon > Imperialdramon DM
V-mon > XV-mon > Paildramon > Imperialdramon FM
V-mon > XV-mon > Paildramon > Imperialdramon FM > Imperialdramon PM
V-mon > V-dramon > AeroV-dramon
V-mon > V-dramon > AeroV-dramon > UlforceV-dramon

Yes, you can get Digimon that can't evolve past Perfect-level. For in-depth information on ReArise, I recommend the Japanese ReArise wiki: https://digimonrearise.boom-app.wiki/entry/digimon-list

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, story Veemon first armor evolved to Flaemdramon, then later normal digivolved to exveemon. after that, he armor digivovled to magnamon (but did this from exveemon, rather than veemon interestingly)

note that its very very likely the free Veemon (or whatever it is) wont get to Mega. The first Veemon line in this game was Veedramon -> Aero, and it took a long time for Ulforce to come. The game launched with only a few Megas and it was the bad ones like PrinceMamemon and PlatinumNumemon. So yeah, the free Veemon in Japan didnt go to Mega (and if SnowAgumon wins, SnowAgumon still has no Mega form in current RA)

Last edited:

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you both for explaining! This actually made things worse/more unclear though as it seems we do not really know what exactly we are voting for... We are not even sure if it will be reaching mega stage.