MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few small ReArise updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a chance to choose what Digimon will appear in a post-release event for the game, and everyone gets to help choose the Digimon that appears.

The image above shows the Digimon you can choose from. Whoever gets the most requests will end up in the event, and if ReArise hits 250,000 pre-registrations all players will be given the chosen Digimon as a gift.

To make your choice, tweet the following message:
私は「 」を選択! #デジモンリアライズアンケート

In-between the 「 」 you put your choice. It appears you only 'have' to use the hashtag above with your choice, but they provide the full text (as a suggestion I guess.)

To make it a bit easier, here are the choices (just copy paste in the Japanese text for your choice):
インプモン for Impmon
ガオモン for Gaomon
ゴブリモン for Goburimon
ゴマモン for Gomamon
パタモン for Patamon
ピコデビモン for PicoDevimon
ブイモン for V-mon
ユキアグモン for YukiAgumon
ララモン for Lalamon
レナモン for Renamon
ワームモン for Wormmon

You have until June 14th at 11:59pm to tweet your choice (they mention this is a tentative date/time though, so that may change.)

And on top of that, a free small gift for everyone.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They're holding another promotion involving friending the Digimon ReArise Line account.

If you friend the ReArise Line account and send them a specific message, you get a printable page to make a Koromon papercraft.

All you need to send to the ReArise account once you friend them is "コロモン" (no quotes), which just says Koromon.

Pretty easy if you want to make a small Koromon papercraft.

If you print it out and make it feel free to share your photos with us.

Digimon ReArise is currently scheduled for release this summer.

Update- Added the event details.

Thanks to garm for some translated details.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the news with details of the first ReArise event.

LucasPSI

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Gaomon even though I know there's little chance he's going to win. It's definitely going to be either Renamon, impmon, or Veemon

Azguku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I preregister? I have a JP iTunes account, is it through that or through their site?

Also I want to vote Lalamon because of her dotty face, but I'm guessing she won't be that popular.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted for YukiAgumon. (Wishing for him to evolve to V-dramon and eventually Dynasmon....probably not gonna happen, but it would be cool!)

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Goburimon seems like a bit of a wild card to me so sure, pick'd.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would choose SnowAgumon simply because it's the only one not in CS/NO

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we will eventually get all of them. But would be nice if the additions keep being decided with pools.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we will eventually get all of them. But would be nice if the additions keep being decided with pools.
That all of them will be obtainable should pretty much go without saying. This is just about what will players will get as a gift when starting the game... and they certainly wouldn't decide anything substantial about the game using a random twitter poll.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That all of them will be obtainable should pretty much go without saying. This is just about what will players will get as a gift when starting the game... and they certainly wouldn't decide anything substantial about the game using a random twitter poll.
I thought it was to choose who one of the story line characters would be lol

cuz "post release event"

Just being a gift Mon would be lame, it's a rookie they wont be hard to get

So I'm pretty sure it's choosing who will be involved in a post game DLC story line/quest

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh sure, they'll make it part of an "event" but that just didn't even seem relevant enough for me to mention since the post I replied to was more about the acquisition part anyway and I highly doubt that the special event will have any impact on the game's story line besides being a generic side encounter written vaguely enough and with "insert name here here" placeholders to accommodate any of the possible choices.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True but I do think voting on something like that is pretty cool, if it IS some random pointless side quest it'd prob still end up as a fan fave character since they "voted for it" etc.