Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah saw it. It does feel like as if Dracumon was raised in the "Noble Vampire" family line but he became NEET and got kicked out to Trash society. lol

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
More like it's Kaito's Dracumon that was raised by Miu, or when Kaito is too obsessed with Miu. 😆

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
kKMnmXB.png

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before,but with the new Gammamon DimCard showing Dracumon evolving into Publimon I thought that it was actually pretty cool.
I like this. We can even go further by the Dim route to have it evolve to Oleamon. Covering half of its face and only showing its smiles. Wearing oversized outfits. Until it evolves again to become Piemon. The mon with the most intimidating smile.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's Jogress time :
Dukemon x Beelzebumon = Siriusmon
Sakuyamon/Taomon x Antylamon = Diarbitmon
MegaGargomon/Rapidmon x MarineAngemon = Amphimon

Yeay i love this collab 😊

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how Amphimon looks like a perfect Mega/Ultimate level for Syakomon. I can just see one warp digivolving straight into her.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if "is this a spoiler" or "it was planned" or "Amphimon was made from this line".

I mean, pendulum z has the line "Swimmon(Swim )>Submarimon(Submarine)>Mermaimon(Female Pirate)" then on Thetismon's card there is Gammamon driving Submarimon.

It's like Amphimon would be a perfect complement to this line.

Swimmon(Swim)>Submarimon(Submarine)>Mermaimon(Female Pirate)>Amphimon(Female Diver)

Hydranoid413

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
since we’re probably about to get GreyKnightsmon fully canonised since the new MetalGreymon card namedrops it, it’s kinda like an evolution of SkullKnightmon Cavalier Mode, although the rider and steed are more fused together

SkullKnightmon riding DeadlyAxemon > DarkKnightmon-like half riding MetalGreymon-like half

gerocabral

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KingWhamon has a card but not a canonised profile :b

Hydranoid413

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
we got Greymon Virus X and Baalmon X profiles right before their cards got revealed, KingWhamon’s a weird outlier

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some quick thoughts of new Ghost Game Megas. Some help?

Dilbitmon

Taomon + Rapidmon
Grademon + ??
Bitmon + Prariemon

Amphimon
--

RaijiLudomon + ??
Manbomon + Angewomon

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some quick thoughts of new Ghost Game Megas. Some help?

Dilbitmon
Taomon + Rapidmon
Grademon + ??
Bitmon + Prariemon

Amphimon
--

RaijiLudomon + ??
Manbomon + Angewomon
RaijiLudomon + Hangyomon
Grademon + Sttifilmon

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KingWhamon has a card but not a canonised profile :b
I think some of the Olympus XII got cards before profiles too? I feel like they did at least.

Ceresmon and Junomon did. Bacchusmon was in the background of Ceresmon's card so that counts too (but we've got like 15 background cameos of guys not in the DRB).

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing 02 picture art (Wormmon-Hawkmon-Armadimon-Veemon) make think it's seems they always use RGBY partner and I found only Tamers didn't have Blue partner.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing 02 picture art (Wormmon-Hawkmon-Armadimon-Veemon) make think it's seems they always use RGBY partner and I found only Tamers didn't have Blue partner.
Renamon is actually the blue and yellow. Yellow from her outside look, blue from her inside wireframe.

The reason Ruki has Blue D-Arc because it matches with Renamon's blue wireframe. Tamers also has a song titled Primary Colors, referred to Red Green Blue Trio. The primary colors of light.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Renamon is actually the blue and yellow. Yellow from her outside look, blue from her inside wireframe.

The reason Ruki has Blue D-Arc because it matches with Renamon's blue wireframe. Tamers also has a song titled Primary Colors, referred to Red Green Blue Trio. The primary colors of light.
I know Herissmon is yellow cards but is there a possibility if it gets blue new cards.

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A side note about Tamers and their colors..

I always thought (still do) that the red/green/yellow color scheme was a reference to Vaccine/Data/Virus colors from the hyper colosseum cards.
The fact that they aren't what the would appear to be is part of the scheme.
So Guilmon is Virus despite being the leader's red digimon.
Renamon is Data despite being Yellow and Rika having more anti-hero qualities.

Maybe an expert can verify?

gerocabral

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
l5VTcoR.png

tNl5e8w.png

4ZTsgcP.png

w4PvSSh.png

a few thoguhts on the 02 cast digimons,first double digieggs and then other connection for the adults