Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
QRB1K4k.png

DW3 alternate universe where the starters can evolve into the cyborg bosses
I don't remember the green one name, but i wish rapidmon evolve into something like this

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't remember the green one name, but i wish rapidmon evolve into something like this
thanks to Rapidmon and Fujinmon both being green cards in the new card game, it's something you can now do in an official media. They do look nice together, like two shiny Sprite cans.

Here's a line somebody else made that I found online:

tumblr_o74zfpDWTq1vtgpqro1_1280.jpg

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fujinmon does look good next Raipdmon but I always thought it fit best as a potential OmegaShoutmon evo.

ckr7pce4wy281.jpg

Not the most original lines by any means, but the aesthetics are really nice imo

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"When in doubt, press the Jogress button" -Someone in this thread, probably.

7VMlynV.jpg

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Zyplum how are you an idiot? Both jogresses look good

Zyplum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Boutmon has both a similar tail and uses electricity, bu personally I was just calling myself an idiot for not seeing it before.

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piyomon(Savers) evolution :
Piyomo.png

hqdefault.jpg

Dracmon (XWH) full evolution (Just my thought):
Dracmo.jpg

Psychemon (XWH) full evolution (Just my assumsion):
Psychemo.jpg

ShootingStarMel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piyomo.png

hqdefault.jpg

Dracmo.jpg

Psychemo.jpg
What about a line for Opossumon?

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think they'd mix and match the dracmon line over two guys like that. It'd be sure confusing when the not dracmon gets a dracmon mega yet dracmon doesn't

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think they'd mix and match the dracmon line over two guys like that. It'd be sure confusing when the not dracmon gets a dracmon mega yet dracmon doesn't
To be fair, I'm not sure GranDracmon would fit the Hunters iteration of the character compared to Piemon.

Plus, we already have Palmon and Lalamon having basically interchangeable stages with the latter using the former's accepted Level VI stage in Data Squad.

This is also somewhat moot given Psychemon's twist in Hunters.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, I'm not sure GranDracmon would fit the Hunters iteration of the character compared to Piemon.

Plus, we already have Palmon and Lalamon having basically interchangeable stages with the latter using the former's accepted Level VI stage in Data Squad.

This is also somewhat moot given Psychemon's twist in Hunters.

Yeah but it's not like Rosemon was named RosePalmon and then Gabumon turned into it and then you're like wait why did Gabumon turn into a Palmon

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but it's not like Rosemon was named RosePalmon and then Gabumon turned into it and then you're like wait why did Gabumon turn into a Palmon
To be fair, Dracmon and GranDracmon are so named because of their shared relation to Dracula rather than just because they're in the same default line so I don't see them existing as separate characters with a shared name in the same story being as jarring as one might think.

Plus media has had Digimon Digivolve from other Digimon besides those they share a name with (e.g. Shoutmon's Digivolutions/DigiXrosses in the Virus Busters Pendulum Z, the KoKabuterimon line).

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know Dracumon being Child level is very silly idea for me. When you see "Dracu"mon, you imagined a handsome vampire digimon. Although GranDracumon existing is good thing.

I find it quite funny, every time a new digimon comes with evo line fills with different species rather than having same species "growing up" however that evo line with different species tend to end up being similar to certain digimon ones we know that look like it's perfect to evolve into. While having evo lines showing the same species "growing up" evolution style tends to limit themselves so hard like "xenophobic".

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dracmo.jpg

Psychemo.jpg
I find these lines aesthetically pleasing and I like how you seem like you really thought them out. I also agree that you should do an Opposumon line!

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Muur @Bancho For Opposumon ultimate/mega is JetSilphymon or Minervamon for big weapon, Junomon for sharp weapon and relate it with angel and Nightmare Soldier (Because Cho-Hakkaimon is Fallen Angel/Ex-Angel? and Junomon can evolve from Angewomon & Bastemon).

If Rafflesimon and Aegisdramon is downgrade as ordinary ultimate/mega then Mervamon can be splitted evolution from Minervamon.

For the child/rookie, I think Plotmon have high chance, they always make female mini adult digimon as part from protagonist without evolve from child, like Meicoomon and Tailmon (and always related with plotmon and angel/fallen digimon). Plotmon make sense to connect it with Junomon who evolve from Angewomon(Tailmon) or Bastemon(Mikemon).

Sistermon Blanc is the other choice, for being puppet and holy digimon.

@Muur @Chimera-gui @Sparrow Hawk If you see Yashamon have puppet in back who same with Piemon puppet his hand, and the evolution scene (Xros Wars Hunter Dracmon) he open the mask and turn into that puppet. It's like they connect Dracmon Yashamon and Piemon with that puppet. For GranDracmon you can switch it with Belphemon or Daemon or other beast-demon digimon.

Edit : I mean Blanc the pink one. Sorry i forget the name

Last edited:

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@HeroWars the issue with using Minervamon is that Mervamon already exists as distinct character in XW and by extension Hunters so the same argument Muur used regarding Dracmon would not only also apply but is arguably more valid then it was for Dracmon Mervamon Digivolves directly from Minervamon according to its profile.

I always liked LovelyAngemon as Cho Hakkaimon’s Digivolution.

Sistermon Ciel is also Level IV, not III; I assume you meant Sistermon Blanc.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It also misses the point of Opossumon evolving into a(n apparently) not-cute creature. Though I guess it could be an Ugly Duckling situation.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Gammamon gets a second dim would he get a dark ultimate version of Canoweissmon like MetalGreymon Virus is a dark version of Vaccine Metalgreymon and add Wingdramon as a second Vaccine plus new Mega to fill in the fourth spot.
27cJNTA.jpg

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piyomo.png

hqdefault.jpg

Dracmo.jpg

Psychemo.jpg
I like all the lines. They're just perfect for the anime counterparts, for XWH.

And I don't mind about the names. I mean, if we can change the name (GranDracumon to something like DemonWolfmon or KingVampiremon), they are just as fine. They're aesthetically fit.

If Growmon can evolve to SkullGreymon and not SkullGrowmon, why not this.