Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even Baalmon is pretty cool,the capes looks dope

Taso

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pn9ZaNg.png

My personal favorite line for Armadillomon, using RaijiLudomon to keep the gold defense theme going, and then Olegmon to keep similar in theme to Vikemon.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
d1Hcsb4.jpg

I been thinking since Medabots Dim in VB made Metabee digivolve into Greymon, I thought of a possible Gunpla Dim for the VB series and came up with this line.

And I know we have other mega's for Gammamon like Aegisdramon and Chaosdramon it also got me thinking if Gammamon had a new mega in the future would it be a Dragon man based on a mecha since Gammamon's forms are space theme and named after stars, and like how Chackmon's name may derive from chakuhyou or Zaku II.

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ClavisAngemon is great for Shakkoumon. But not so much for Armadillomon.
That's like saying Seraphimon is great for Angemon. But not so much for Patamon.
No, because Shakkoumon is a jogress. If you were too look at Armadimon in a void on it's own, ClavisAngemon would not seem to be a fitting mega level, but it makes sense when see the layers of it's further evolutions.

Patamon is different, I'd argue, because Seraphimon and Patamon are both holy species digimon who are capable of flight(with wings being prominent in their design, Seraphimon even has wings upon his head like Patamon) and the prominence of gold in Seraphimon's color transitions nicely from Patamon's orange colors.

Personally I can still see Armadimon warp digivolving into ClavisAngemon, but Patamon has much clearer synergy with Seraphimon.

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...As if "snowball to cat to dog to cat to angel to mamalian dragon" is the exception and not the norm.

Also, I love what you did there, @Geode. I also noted in a thread in General that not only Metabots but some Kamen Rider foes can evolve from Digimon (due to their Battle Spirits cards having "kanzentai" and "kyuukokutai" markings").

shynely

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Patamon is different, I'd argue, because Seraphimon and Patamon are both holy species digimon who are capable of flight(with wings being prominent in their design, Seraphimon even has wings upon his head like Patamon) and the prominence of gold in Seraphimon's color transitions nicely from Patamon's orange colors.

Patamon being holy is a retcon, so this reasoning feels arbitrary, as anything "unfitting" can simply be given new traits to better match a higher stage.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
JrzAuZk.png

"hey bro, want to swap perfects?"
"lol, sure"

Last edited:

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rafflesimon have her own line without jogress
Rafflesimon and Aegisdramon didn't treat as jogress like Omnimon in Dim Card
So, i started to link Armadimon to Aegisdramon after see Plesiomon & Submarimon in Xros Wars
Arm.png

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
funny thing is bringing up the fact that Shakkoumon is a Jogress, GodDramon would actually make for an excellent Ultimate for it to evolve to, especially now that it and Patamon have been linked together by Adventure Colon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shakkomon still sticks out but it might always. But Vikemon to Olegmon, might work actually.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, i started to link Armadimon to Aegisdramon after see Plesiomon & Submarimon in Xros Wars
Arm.png
This line was from the Pendulum Z Deep Savors.

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arm.png
This line was from the Pendulum Z Deep Savors.
Really? I just think it have similar look, and since armadimon have insect and water digimental, i think Gusokumon and Aegisdramon fit the criteria.

Aegisdramon have gold color, fit with Ankylomon too for being dino/dragon, the wings look like insect wings, have water ability too.

Gusokumon is a deep saver digimon, its legs have similarity with insect legs, and have full tank body like Ankylomon

So, i just think Armadimon real evolution must have connection with full tank body, dragon/dino type, if can it must be related with water and insect.

I'm so happy to know official thinking same like me.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like it! Ikkakumon to Frozomon isn't bad, for Digimon, and I like Frozomon to Suijinmon, which works thematically more or less, and Frozomon's resemblance to Raidenmon has already been remarked on.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also like the aspect where Gabumon's shyness makes him hide under his pelt, then armor, more and more.

citramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like it! Ikkakumon to Frozomon isn't bad, for Digimon, and I like Frozomon to Suijinmon, which works thematically more or less, and Frozomon's resemblance to Raidenmon has already been remarked on.
I like Ikkakumon to Frozomon because I can kiiinda see a beast inside Frozomon's armor, if you interpret that maybe-ice "beard" as fur, the art is not clear enough. And it can evolve to Ancient Megatheriumon, a beast.

I also like the aspect where Gabumon's shyness makes him hide under his pelt, then armor, more and more.
Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking. A Gabumon straying further and further from its chubby dragon-thing self.

---

So, now a line for player 2 Tailmon mimicking Tailmon's cat to blonde woman to beast-dragon thing, but marine-themed:
Photo-2022-01-25-03-20-18-PM.png

Edit: another one, this time a RAI line from Lighdramon to Raiji Ludomon to Raijinmon. Any ideas for a child level?
Photo-2022-01-25-07-43-13-PM.png

Last edited:

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why, Pulsemon of course.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
QRB1K4k.png

DW3 alternate universe where the starters can evolve into the cyborg bosses

Edit: another one, this time a RAI line from Lighdramon to Raiji Ludomon to Raijinmon. Any ideas for a child level?
Photo-2022-01-25-07-43-13-PM.png

bTNJvpg.png

my take on it

Last edited: