Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree with Bancho, this is a great App-Gattai evolution line.

I never thought of Destromon as a Gumdramon Perfect/Ultimate but it works really well.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
6BfCU9E.png

Oboromon's reference book said:
Oboromon's strange fixation on winning is thought to be because it absorbs large amounts of grudge-filled data from the Digimon it defeats. It has been witnessed having odd conversations with the skull fused with its left arm.

made me think of Titamon

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oboromon's strange fixation on winning is thought to be because it absorbs large amounts of grudge-filled data from the Digimon it defeats. It has been witnessed having odd conversations with the skull fused with its left arm.

made me think of Titamon
That is...

...actually legitimately a thing. They might have had that well in mind when designing it. I would not be shocked if a canon Digimon work within the next five years has this exact line.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

made me think of Titamon
That is...

...actually legitimately a thing. They might have had that well in mind when designing it. I would not be shocked if a canon Digimon work within the next five years has this exact line.
I can honestly believe that Oboromon was designed to be a viable bridge between multiple Digimon of different Types (Ogremon, Troopmon, Musyamon, Zubaeagermon, Titamon, Tactimon, Ouryumon, Zambamon, etc).

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

made me think of Titamon
That is...

I can honestly believe that Oboromon was designed to be a viable bridge between multiple Digimon of different Types (Ogremon, Troopmon, Musyamon, Zubaeagermon, Titamon, Tactimon, Ouryumon, Zambamon, etc).
I really love when they doing this just like how they did to Rebellimon and new digimon from pendulum z.

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Omegamon Zwart Defeat as a Mega for Oboromon, it’s also got the hand-head-sword and ragged appearance (and Virus attribute)

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OH boy Bemmon's evo line being abused so hard in this random evo topic lol

I'm glad anyways, I suppose I will accept Destromon's level....

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess Bemmon really helped out a lot of these lines. ...They fit really, really, well.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ultimate tripped me up a lot
Victorygreymon, it also has that really big sword.

That or Omegamon! Shoutmon eventually becoming Omegamon is a very viable path.
ShineGreymon also has the GeoGrey Sword.

Based on the fact his image uses dub names for the levels, I'm pretty sure he meant lv5 not lv6. So SaviorHuckmon.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
horse_god_by_industrialpanic_dfd79p1-fullview.jpg

Line based on the god Poseidon association with horses.

Patamon is here just as child filler. Pegasmon, however, was chosen as a nod to the mythological figure of the Pegasus beign not only a horse but also the son of Poseidon with Medusa. Oboromon (yellow) represents the god's vengeful personality, being infamous in Ancient Greece for his destructive tendencies. Plus, according to google, oboro can possibly(?) refer to minced fish, so theres at least one reference to Poseidon's domain, albeit in a very roundabout (and probably acidental) way

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pillowmon > Sheepmon > Mephismon x > Ophanimon Falldown mode

Patamon > Pegasmon/Unimon > Angewomon > Ophanimon
Patamon > Unimon > HolyAngemon > SlashAngemon

I wonder why Ophanimon evolution isn't associated with Sheep Goat Horse.

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dw7Crur.png

After the reveal of the Shoutmon + Star Sword's new card, I've accepted that its a "different Digimon" from Shoutmon so here's a line for it. The ultimate tripped me up a lot and any other suggestions would be great.
Imperialdramon paladin mode maybe? Given that it too is a mon who gains a sword made of another digimon.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's that first Digimon? It looks awesome. It looks like someone stuck a Raguelmon and a Revivemon together.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's that first Digimon? It looks awesome. It looks like someone stuck a Raguelmon and a Revivemon together.
That's Hadesmon, Hackmon's God Grade.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dw7Crur.png

After the reveal of the Shoutmon + Star Sword's new card, I've accepted that its a "different Digimon" from Shoutmon so here's a line for it. The ultimate tripped me up a lot and any other suggestions would be great.

Hmm never realized that before. Child and Ultimate level slot of those suddenly makes sense... With silly fragile breakable swords.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I saw the post "The Mighty Girls" digimon.
I saw someone voted for Valkyrimon for 02.

So I'm thinking of making female jogress in each season:
Adventure : Ceresmon, AncientIrismon (If counting Angewomon/Ophanimon).
Tamers: Rasielmon or mega level of Lamortmon, Raguelmon or AncientSphinxmon (If counting Dobermon).
Frontier : Only 1 character but if you count Ranamon then Venusmon or mega level from Thetismon.
Savers : Same like adventure.
XW : GranDracmon
XWH : Leviamon or AncientMermaimon

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another possible Digimental Jogress combination of Vulturemon + Nefertimon is Griffomon. Not only does it have the composite features of feline and avian traits, the serpentine tail can be seen in Nefertimon’s headdress’ cobra and Griffomon’s helmet could be a throwback to both Halsemon and Vulturemon‘s.