some ideas

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
kZszwE2.png

JczNcQc.png

some ideas
Grimmon's perfect for that lol. Disregarding the whole "Tyrantkabuterimon is a bug" thing, this line works amazingly well. I'm less fond of Quetzal's Line, but I guess you could argue that they stuck the arms and legs through the sockets on it's body.

gerocabral

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
kZszwE2.png

JczNcQc.png

some ideas
Grimmon's perfect for that lol. Disregarding the whole "Tyrantkabuterimon is a bug" thing, this line works amazingly well. I'm less fond of Quetzal's Line, but I guess you could argue that they stuck the arms and legs through the sockets on it's body.
Oh,actaully I made the first line thinking about what reptiles i could connect to TyrantKabuterimon for the "Tyrant" in its name ahsha
And the Quetzalmon Manticoremon connection has its basis on the winged heads,I sometimes like to pick a part of a Digimons design and think what digimons of the previous or next level share it.
Edit:
A full line of winged heads:
q59LWRa.png

The mouth hands of Manticoremon became the heads on Minervamon X ponytails.

Last edited:

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to know which line you prefer for 02 kids
Clasic but change the element :
Veemon - AeroVeedramon (Light to Wind)
Hawkmon - Hippogriffomon or Garudamon (Wind to Light or Fire)
Armadimon - Brachimon (Steel/Earth to Water)

Mix their digimental type :
Veemon -> Dragon + Beast = DoruGreymon -> Dorugoramon or + Holy = Azulongmon/Qinglongmon
Hawkmon -> Plant + Bird = Tropiamon -> Ceresmon or BloomLordmon(Dual Gender) or Hydramon
Armadimon -> Insect legs + Steel + Aquatic = Gusokumon

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to know which line you prefer for 02 kids
Clasic but change the element :
Veemon - AeroVeedramon (Light to Wind)
Hawkmon - Hippogriffomon or Garudamon (Wind to Light or Fire)
Armadimon - Brachimon (Steel/Earth to Water)

Mix their digimental type :
Veemon -> Dragon + Beast = DoruGreymon -> Dorugoramon or + Holy = Azulongmon/Qinglongmon
Hawkmon -> Plant + Bird = Tropiamon -> Ceresmon or BloomLordmon(Dual Gender) or Hydramon
Armadimon -> Insect legs + Steel + Aquatic = Gusokumon
I like Hawkmon > Aquilamon/Shurimon > Toropiamon, Armadillomon > Ankylomon/Submarimon > Gusokumon, and Veemon > Exveemon/Raidramon > Dorugreymon/Aeroveedramon > Dorugoramon/Azulongmon those are creative and most of them are represented in the pendulum Z.

Last edited:

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
c1iIxAI.png

backstory! said:
born a Kuramon then a Tsumemon, this digimon was feared as others treated it as a dangerous threat to the network. Feeling shame within the reputation attached to its identity, it would become a Bacomon, hiding its appearance from the world and protecting others by wrapping evildoers in box data.
Eventually, this habit of boxing in evil data within itself would cause it the ironic fate of becoming a monstrous virus type itself but Bacomon, now a Mimicmon and then a Kimeramon, was determined to not let itself lose sight of its goals and continued to do its best to help others and protect the weak. Many digimon have been left confused at the frightening appearance of a Kimeramon who attacks and eats only malicious entities before disappearing, never harming innocent bystanders.
Eventually, this digimon would intake so much data that it would become Ultimate Chaosmon. With the Digital World's management system itself labeling this Ultimate Chaosmon a hazard to the network and deploying methods to eliminate it, Ultimate Chaosmon now destroys the world around it simply from its presence, its mind now warped, unable to see its actions. Its consciousness now replays the memories of its good deeds throughout its life, its soul at a happy peace unable to see the death and destruction it's become. It can die knowing that it is a good digimon.

I currently have no plans to use this digimon in any of my stories, so feel free to use it in yours!

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
6DGg5c7.jpeg

Sistermon Noir evolution tree. I added the evolutionary line of Zamielmon, Black Rapidmon and Pinochimon. What do you think?

Which digimon baby I and Baby II do you think could evolve into Herissmon, Kudamon, Pawnchessmon Black, Tsukaimon and Sistermon Blanc?

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, Caprimon checks the beast/metal empire/wears a hat boxes that make it make sense becoming all those rookies

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I meant a different baby II for each one.

Herissmon: Pusumon and Pusurimon

Kudamon: Pafumon and Kyaromon

Chessmon: Coñomon, Kokomon

Tsukaimon: Kiimon, Yaamon

Sistermon Blanc: Puttimon and Cupimon

Last edited:

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Leomon matrix with Juri and result as Rasielmon, which perfect level you prefer?
defvz1g-a75cb5fd-609a-4af7-8074-d20fa579cbb3.jpg

How about the rest Tamer matrix evolution you prefer?

gerocabral

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Leomon matrix with Juri and result as Rasielmon, which perfect level you prefer?

probably GrappuLeomon,for the gauntlets,LoaderLeomon for the yellow armor,or Raihimon for a more holy beastman aproach.
For the others Matrix Evolution I think
Dianamon for Suzie
Poseidomon for Kenta
and HiAndromon or Craniamon for Kazu
Ai and Mako would probably just be another Beelzemon change mode,like Blast or X.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

probably GrappuLeomon,for the gauntlets,LoaderLeomon for the yellow armor,or Raihimon for a more holy beastman aproach.
For the others Matrix Evolution I think
Dianamon for Suzie
Poseidomon for Kenta
and HiAndromon or Craniamon for Kazu
Ai and Mako would probably just be another Beelzemon change mode,like Blast or X.
Its nice to see your opinion, i don't mind for the holy existence because WarGrowlmon become Dukemon/Gallantmon because Takato without any holy attribute.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Bancho's line idea. ...I may like to use it somewhere if I can.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GrappLeomon and LoaderLeomon are both perfect/ultimate level, not ultimate/mega.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black Cat line:

l3Iz5z9.png

The Uver costume makes the Kosomon link quite strong.
I know MadLeomon is considered Champion Level, but it was the best fit I could think of to link to Achillesmon.
The Chainsaw is even a similar shade of Red to Uver's travel pack.