Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Bacchusmon, i wonder which level tier Burpmon is. If it perfect then i think Orochimon could jogress with him and evolve to Bacchusmon.
the idea of Burpmon is that it can be any level and evolve from any level so this is the digimon where you can most do anything you want with it.
It's like a slide evolution that every level can have

Last edited:

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

All the talk about armor levels got me thinking... and one thing sorta led to another... and here we are now with some sort of weird what if chart thing I made.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

All the talk about armor levels got me thinking... and one thing sorta led to another... and here we are now with some sort of weird what if chart thing I made.
keep it going, this is awesome!
If you wanted, you could also include the time PileVolcamon was a Volcamon armor evolution

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

keep it going, this is awesome!
If you wanted, you could also include the time PileVolcamon was a Volcamon armor evolution
Thank you! I'll try to fill in some gaps or maybe add more mons to it. Think I may stick to rookies for now but once I've had my fill of rookies I may add Volcamon. For now though, I'm not sure about what mons to use to fill the gaps 🤔

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

Seeing Kunemon, Labramon and Falcomon got me thinking about survive. Digimentals in survive would be weird but dope if it happened.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ancientvolcamon.jpg
Mamemon.jpg

I never realized this before, but modern day Mamemon could have possibly inherited a lot of data from Ancient Volcamon such as their hard round bodies, banded muscled arms, three toed feet, and utilizing powerful explosions in battle.

Being a mutant, though, Mamemon canonically can trace its data back to Ancient Wisemon but I'd like to imagine an overlap to where it's also a descent of Ancient Volcamon

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

This is great! I'd swipe Guardromon and Valvemon, though. The Destiny armor evolutions that aren't borrowed from the Digimental of Miracles are both gold recolors, so I think that would be more fitting. And Valvemon's shape is more reminiscent of the Digimental of Miracles.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's some interesting stuff. Hope to see you finish it. That would be fun to see.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

How about Valdurmon for Falcomon's Fate armor and King Etemon or Apemon for Monmon's Miracles evolution? Labramon for Fate could also have CresGarurumon.
This is overpowered, but Tapirmon could get Huanglongmon as its Fate armor to reference how the original Digidestined from Tri had the Sovereign as mega forms.
Lastly, I'm not sure what gold digimon could be Terriermon's Miracle armor. Raijinmon, Jupitermon, and Shakamon are some pretty notable gold digimon but they don't have that bunny charm

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Raijinmon does look quite similar to SaintGalgomon

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Raijinmon does look quite similar to SaintGalgomon
I thought so too, especially feeling that it's similar to Rapidmon Gold. But I also thought that kind of makes it feel boring?

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

This is great! I'd swipe Guardromon and Valvemon, though. The Destiny armor evolutions that aren't borrowed from the Digimental of Miracles are both gold recolors, so I think that would be more fitting. And Valvemon's shape is more reminiscent of the Digimental of Miracles.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that about the shape of them. But I ended up putting guardromon there because it's supposedly where he canonically belongs. Though since this is all speculative and made just for fun I think I may swap them.

I have been trying to avoid using full on mega levels but for the sake of completion I may just have to. Cresgarurumon and Raijinmon are way too good to not include here. Same with some of the others you've all mentioned. I also may throw in aegisdramon if I add an applicable rookie.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
eFUMQlU.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that about the shape of them. But I ended up putting guardromon there because it's supposedly where he canonically belongs. Though since this is all speculative and made just for fun I think I may swap them.

I have been trying to avoid using full on mega levels but for the sake of completion I may just have to. Cresgarurumon and Raijinmon are way too good to not include here. Same with some of the others you've all mentioned. I also may throw in aegisdramon if I add an applicable rookie.
Try Sparrowmon.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing 10 Warrior topic
Could i ask you whats your favorite digimon in 11 type (based on 10 warrior digimon plus holy/angel or digimon like Lucemon)?
Me :
dragon/dino/reptile : Megidramon
beast : Weregarurumon
bird/fairy : Garudamon
insect : BanchoStingmon
mammals/ice : Pegasmon or Chackmon
mythical/demon : GranDracmon
mineral/earth : Blastmon
Aquatic/water : Regalecusmon
plant : Toropiamon
metal/mutant : AncientWisemon
holy/angel : SlashAngemon

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sY0Ngvk.jpg
Had a few minutes so here's an update for now

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Technically Scumon should be any level as well but he still got Adult-level assigned to him.
Scumon was only given that role in Digimon World, which is absolutely and in no way the place where he debuted. Burpmon was given that role in the V-Pet with which it debuted.

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've made some changes to my Sistermon Noir evolution tree. Can someone give me their opinion?