Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
mv77ncy.png

Wanted to make a line with Splashmon and Slashangemon,for the white and blue color scheme,the similariteis between ''Splash'' and ''Slash''(dumb reason,I know),the slim male figure,and one being a water digimon,while the other has recently being used as a Deep Savers,thanks to the addition of the Armadimon line to the Deep Savers dimcard,and then just looked for a fitting adult and rookie,and Lekismon being white,blue,slim and deep savers worked.
x6w11V9.png

And I also realized Crescemon and Slashangemon have some similarities,the colors,the blades,the thingies in Crescemon back becoming the Slashangemon wings,and the shape of Crescemon legs looking like Slashangemon pants,and both being Deep Savers.
I didn't know Lekismon would really fit with Splashmon.. I love it :love:

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If each 02 armor evolution (based on anime but with Pucchiemon) could evolve to next stage like normal evolution, what evolution you prefer for them?

Example : Shurimon -> Ajatarmon or Digitamamon -> ...

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GigaSeadramon’s known for being able to carry other Digimon inside it and it’s aquatic, so that works as a final evolution of Submarimon

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If each 02 armor evolution (based on anime but with Pucchiemon) could evolve to next stage like normal evolution, what evolution you prefer for them?

Example : Shurimon -> Ajatarmon or Digitamamon -> ...
A few quick ideas.
Fladramon -> Volcdramon
Submarimon -> Gusokumon
Halsemon -> Hippogriffmon
Shurimon -> Ajatarmon
Nefertimon -> Bastemon

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are all good. Especially Shurimon > Ajatarmon.
I also really like Vegimon > Ajatarmon, since they have similar head-pieces, which I think was intentional.

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually really like ancientsphinxmon as a mega for nefertimon, and wisemon and ancientwisemon for shurimon because it creates a full line of mons with the same (lack of) face

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fladramon into Bluemeramon, Lighdramon into Katuramon, Sagittarimon into Pajiramon, Magnamon into Magnamon X, Halsemon into Mihiramon, Shurimon into Karatenmon, Rinkmon into Cyberdramon, Digmon into Scorpiomon, Submarimon into Whamon, Pteranomon into Jazarichmon, Nefertimon into Angewomon, Butterflamon into Metallifekuwagamon, Tylomon into Megaseadramon, Pegasmon into Holyangemon, Manbomon into Hangyomon, Pucchiemon into Phelesmon, Shadramon into Volcamon, Coatlmon into Sandiramon, and Rapidmon into Rapidmon.

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NOczZxO.png

The armor Armadimon bros evolving into the Scorpiomon bros
YAP7AEF.png

And the Pucchiemon line,based on pink angels with ponytails.

Last edited:

Duranda

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally i like
Shurimon > Ajatarmon > Bloomlordmon
Bucchiemon > piximon > MarineAngemon
Submarimon > Mega/Waru seadramon > Plesiomon or Gigseadramon
Nefertimon > Rasielmon or AncientSphynxmon
Pegasusmon > Maildramon > Aegisrdramon
Or Chirinmon > Goddramon
Dont really have lines for Halsemon, nor Digmon unfortunately
And my Raidramon and Flamedramon lines are the same with Sagitarrimon > Vajramon, Zanbamon, or Sleipmon

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YAP7AEF.png

Ooh I've never thought of Luminamon->Lovely Angemon before, but it works really well! Venusmon is usually my go to for Lumina, but now you've got me thinkin' :unsure:

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how the lines you all chose and a lot of lines I didn't think of before and the ones I like the most are Nefertimon to Bastemon then Digmon lines and Submarimon lines.

I also think it would be good if Shurimon was linked to AncientWisemon.

If there's a Medusamon someday I think it would be good to be linked to Nefertimon

I also think it's really sad if Ankylomon doesn't evolve into a hedgehog. It would be great if Armadimon's evolution remained a mammal.

Do digimon avoid evolution like Sandslash (Pokemon)?
This is weird, Armadimon & Pulsemon evolved from pangolin/hedgehog to dinosaur/dragon.

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YAP7AEF.png

Ooh I've never thought of Luminamon->Lovely Angemon before, but it works really well! Venusmon is usually my go to for Lumina, but now you've got me thinkin' :unsure:
The ponytails almost look the same,having that wing like ends,and both are mostly white and pink,it just works pretty neat.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YAP7AEF.png

This makes me think LovelyAngemon could work as a biomerge for Nene and Luminamon, as a progression/true form of Luminamon (Nene). It helps that Nene becomes an idol in Hunters, even if it's not the same continuity as the manga.

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YAP7AEF.png

This makes me think LovelyAngemon could work as a biomerge for Nene and Luminamon, as a progression/true form of Luminamon (Nene). It helps that Nene becomes an idol in Hunters, even if it's not the same continuity as the manga.
You may be able to use sistermon blanc for a rookie. She doesn't really continue the pigtail look but her headwear sort of maintains a similar silhouette and she'd fit fairly well in terms of color scheme

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
p
YAP7AEF.png

You may be able to use sistermon blanc for a rookie. She doesn't really continue the pigtail look but her headwear sort of maintains a similar silhouette and she'd fit fairly well in terms of color scheme
probably would preffer Cutemon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like that idea. It fits thematically. It's a good line too.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Bacchusmon, i wonder which level tier Burpmon is. If it perfect then i think Orochimon could jogress with him and evolve to Bacchusmon.

jfqufphd3r371.jpg