Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's looking great!maybe Duskmon-Velgrmon-Abaddomon core could be a cool addition

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's looking great!maybe Duskmon-Velgrmon-Abaddomon core could be a cool addition
Okay, Duskmon looks good because of all the eyes he has on his body (And one of Dracmon's characteristics is that he has eyes on the palms of his hands) and he's a humanoid. I like Abbadomon, he reminds me of the true form of "Father" from Full Metal Alchemist, I quite like Abbadomon Core, he is still a humanoid with a lot of eyes. But he doesn't convince me Velgrmon, he is a bird and out of tune with the rest. If you could think of any other perfect level for the line that was humanoid I would appreciate it. Thank you so much for the idea!

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, Duskmon looks good because of all the eyes he has on his body (And one of Dracmon's characteristics is that he has eyes on the palms of his hands) and he's a humanoid. I like Abbadomon, he reminds me of the true form of "Father" from Full Metal Alchemist, I quite like Abbadomon Core, he is still a humanoid with a lot of eyes. But he doesn't convince me Velgrmon, he is a bird and out of tune with the rest. If you could think of any other perfect level for the line that was humanoid I would appreciate it. Thank you so much for the idea!
Algomon perfect sounds most like the idea you're saying,perhaps you could just keep the standart Diaboromon line with Infermon?If not,Aegiochusmon Dark could make the deal

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Algomon perfect sounds most like the idea you're saying,perhaps you could just keep the standart Diaboromon line with Infermon?If not,Aegiochusmon Dark could make the deal
So could it be: Duskmon > Algomon (Perfect) > Abbadomon Core? I don't keep the standard Diaboromon line because I don't quite like Infermon. Are you saying I could put Aegiochusmon: Dark as perfect for the Diaboromon line? It occurred to me: Devimon > Neo Devimon > Diaboromon > Armagemon. Removing Algomon (Perfect) and Algomon (Ultimate) from their evolutionary line.

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could be,but I was actually saying that if you want to keep Algomon between Diaboromon and Chrysallimon you can connect Duskmon and Abaddomon with Agiochusmon Dark.

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dracmon_evolution_chart_4_0__by_skyunleashed82_df5cn2j-fullview.jpg

I have finished the Dracmon evolution chart. What do you think, any recommendation for more lines?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love seeing Dracumon get love ◥◣‿◢◤
Are the red and green themes of its primary lines a reference to its eyes?

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love seeing Dracumon get love ◥◣‿◢◤
Are the red and green themes of its primary lines a reference to its eyes?
It's my favorite digimon. The color of their main lines is because of their "theme": their main line (Sangloupmon > Matadormon > Grand Dracmon) is red because they are vampire digimon and vampires feed on blood, which is red. Meanwhile, their secondary line (Yaksamon > Ajatarmon > Bloom Lordmon/Hydramon) is green because they are plant Digimon (Except for Yaksamon, but Dracmon evolves into it with the Digimental of Purity, whose element is plant, and Yaksamon has "vines" surrounding his torso in the shape of a ×) (I know that Dracmon naturally evolves into Yaksamon in the anime (I don't know what season it is), but V-Mon evolves Yaksamon with the aforementioned Digimental and puts him into his own description). And the color of the lines matching the colors of his eyes was not intentional, I realized while he was doing it. Thanks for answering :D

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just feel Armadimon fit with Leviamon
Grid-Art-20220514-141542214.jpg

I dont know if this fit or not
Grid-Art-20220514-142008187.png

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sistermon_noir_evolution_lines_by_mistermaffin4_df546b2-fullview.jpg

I made some evolution lines for Sistermon Noir based on the evolution tree I made, because it seemed too big, especially it had too many ultimate level digimon. I will make the child level lines separately for each one, including Spadamon and Sistermon Ciel. What do you think? I would like to add a vaccine attribute line and a data attribute line. Any ideas?
I said that I would make evolution lines for each Sistermon Noir's rookie, and I made Herissmon's line, along with Spadamon, based on the evolution line I made for Sistermon Noir and the giant evolution tree I made.
spadamon_herissmon_evolution_lines_by_mistermaffin4_df5gsxh-fullview.jpg

Although I don't quite like it, I feel like it's a bit big, but I guess it's normal with two rookie Digimon, although I would like to have made each 2 perfect digimon share an ultimate digimon, like I did with Sistermon Noir, besides I'm not sure if the adult digimon and the evolution lines that I put on each one look good. What do you think? What digimons and lines would you put?

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jumping on the Sistermon train, I realised Omegamon Merciful Mode could kinda work as a warp fusion for them?

QCcVKeG.jpg

Noir and her Anthony pistols become the right arm with its Garuru Hou

Ciel and her Shirotsume-Ichimonji katana become the left arm with its Gurei Tou, as well as the overall colour scheme

Blanc and her Cross Barbée trident become the center body with the three horned head (kinda like Shoutmon’s microphone having the helmet for X3/X4) and the Vaccine attribute (why did I write type in the image)

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey,wich Ultimate level do you preffer for a ''succesful'' syakomon line?
2p8WGEn.png

B9ODP2r.png

WfXMpkM.png

And even tho Dagomon is the most evil digimon here,I don't think it's weird for a neutral line since Miu seems to be interested in occultism.

And for Dracmon,I change its perfect level to be Kyukimon,it has evolved from Yaksamon in the past and also to Slashangemon ,and it's a demon beast.
xFEcUxU.png

What I like the most,is how Yaksamon-Kyukimon-Slashangemon all look like Dracmon-Sangloupmon-Matadrmon evolutions
9x9l7jy.png

Last edited:

Zmr

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dagomon would be the most fitting imo from the ones here, but I've always been partial to Shellmon > Brachiomon > Plesiomon. Dagomon should go into Leviamon I think for Virus consistency.