Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

Holo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can someone help me out with these evolution lines?

KoKabuterimon-Beetlemon-MetalKabuterimon-HerculesKabuterimon

Veemon-ExVeemon-Magnamon-UlforceVeedramon/Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Armadillomon-Ankylomon-Groundramon-Cannondramon

Hawkmon-Aquilamon-Vulturemon-Valkyrimon

Wormmon-Stingmon-Jewelbeemon-BanchoStingmon

Sistermon Blanc-Darcmon-LadyDevimon-Lilithmon/BanchoLilymon (Mastemon)

Impmon-Witchmon/Kinkakumon-?-BelleStarmon

Kotemon-Yashamon or Dinohumon-Grademon-Gaiomon
Looks like you got everything under control :p
But personally, I like rhinokabuterimon as a kokabuterimon mega.
Maybe swap groundramon for brachiomon?

PixelKitten

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Came up with some possible evolution lines for mikemon:
HaeHraI.png

To explain them:
Plotmon->Mikemon->Bastemon->Saberleomon(Or Lovelyangemon?)
I don't like any of the canon or popular fanon megas for a bastemon ultimate line. For this line I wanted to continue a theme of nibble/speedy feline digimon, so that's why I choose Saberleomon. I've always liked that mega a lot too as a child! I put Lovelyangemon as a possible alternative but still keeping with the melee/speedy digimon theme.

Plotmon->Mikemon->Sanzomon->Holydramon(Or Baihumon)

This line is to better match her sister gatomon : cat, sexy lady ultimate then finally bestial mega. I went with Holydramon cause she's just one of my favourite megas and I thought would go ok with mikemon as much as she does with gatomon. Could also sub in Baihumon instead.

Mikemon->Lynxmon->Baihumon OR Mikemon if treated as a rookie: Mikemon->Lynxmon->Mihiramon->Baihumon
This is just a pure wild cat line. I know lynxmon is technically adult/champion but I wanted to see what it looked like or maybe DNA digivole with another digimon into Baihumon or Saberleomon. The mihiramon line is pretty self explanatory and I've seen someone else post this line here before too and liked it.

Let me know what ya'll think and what you would change/add!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...No that works. Great job with some of that. Good thing we have LovelyAngemon now. It works well.

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bastemon to LovelyAngemon is just beautiful.

Kyca

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Came up with some possible evolution lines for mikemon:
HaeHraI.png

To explain them:
Plotmon->Mikemon->Bastemon->Saberleomon(Or Lovelyangemon?)
I don't like any of the canon or popular fanon megas for a bastemon ultimate line. For this line I wanted to continue a theme of nibble/speedy feline digimon, so that's why I choose Saberleomon. I've always liked that mega a lot too as a child! I put Lovelyangemon as a possible alternative but still keeping with the melee/speedy digimon theme.

Plotmon->Mikemon->Sanzomon->Holydramon(Or Baihumon)
This line is to better match her sister gatomon : cat, sexy lady ultimate then finally bestial mega. I went with Holydramon cause she's just one of my favourite megas and I thought would go ok with mikemon as much as she does with gatomon. Could also sub in Baihumon instead.

Mikemon->Lynxmon->Baihumon OR Mikemon if treated as a rookie: Mikemon->Lynxmon->Mihiramon->Baihumon
This is just a pure wild cat line. I know lynxmon is technically adult/champion but I wanted to see what it looked like or maybe DNA digivole with another digimon into Baihumon or Saberleomon. The mihiramon line is pretty self explanatory and I've seen someone else post this line here before too and liked it.

Let me know what ya'll think and what you would change/add!
Bastemon to Lovelyangemon is cool, but if you still wanna go beast, you could probably swap out saberleomon for dinotigermon or duftmon (leopard mode). Overall, fun line

DaisukeDoi7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon-BetelGammamon-Canonweismon-?

What's a good Mega?
This might be "unoriginal" considering how it's the Mega from the VB, but Aegisdramon is a pretty neat idea for one.

Jesmon is a pretty good idea, mostly with the color scheme connection. Dukemon feels fitting as well.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lines based on DR V3 characters, finishing off this thing I set out to do for some reason:
DR1 lines here
DR2 lines here

v3_1_by_industrialpanic_dex2oco-fullview.jpg

v3_2_by_industrialpanic_dex2orp-fullview.jpg

v3_3_by_industrialpanic_dex2oxq-fullview.jpg

v3_4_by_industrialpanic_dex2oyt-fullview.jpg

v3_5_by_industrialpanic_dex2p00-fullview.jpg

v3_6_by_industrialpanic_dex2p0z-fullview.jpg

v3_7_by_industrialpanic_dex2p2b-fullview.jpg

v3_m_by_industrialpanic_dex2p3d-fullview.jpg

DPTronazel

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't get to watch this certain show I've heard about, but there's this character from it that reminded me of Veemon, her name and appearance as well. I came up with a line for her as a Digimon:
KSgVW0d.png

It does make me wish there was a basilisk Digimon to reference what species she is, but Seadramon and Sandiramon was my best choice for it.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@IndustrialPanic you had me realize how eerily well Ryoma Hoshi's backstory and appearance matches Bancho Mamemon. The only real contradiction is Hoshi beats people with tennis balls and Bancho Mamemon beats people with baseballs, otherwise it's almost a perfect match

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Never realized BetelGammamon and Justimon goes well with the flow due to their heroic scarfs. And the same thing for Canoweissmon suits Justimon better over Cyberdramon...

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A line for Tamer's Impmon without using either Wizardmon -> Baalmon or the "canon" Meramon -> DeathMeramon

imp_by_industrialpanic_dexljh5-fullview.jpg

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a cool one. The Canine > Humanoid > Demon Lord kinda reminds me of Dracmon's line.