Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Maffin you're really great at making these. All of your evolutions make sense and your shared evolutions feel very similar to both digimon that share it
Thank you very much :)

What Digimon could I put as evolutions of Sistermon Noir for an evolution line data attribute and another vaccine attribute?

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Maffin you're really great at making these. All of your evolutions make sense and your shared evolutions feel very similar to both digimon that share it

What Digimon could I put as evolutions of Sistermon Noir for an evolution line data attribute and another vaccine attribute?
Maybe some of these non virus options will spark inspiration?
Blackrapidmon
Cerberumon
Cho hakkaimon
Crescemon
Iceleomon
Kaiserleomon
Mermaimon
Mihiramon
Pandamon
Thetismon

Some of them sort of expand on her cat like outfit (iceleomon, mihiramon), some of them sort of go with her nun like design (Cho hakkaimon being a fallen angel or cerberumon being based on cerberus), skme are female warriors (crescemon, thetismon), and I tried to think of some who bring a similar darker color scheme and weapon theme (blackrapidmon, kaiserleomon).

Last edited:

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see the point in giving Falcomon 2005 the 2006 line, Floramon the Lalamon and/or Palmon line, Lopmon the Lunamon line, and Kunemon the Wormmon/Fanbeemon lines. At that point just use Falcomon 2006, Lalamon/Palmon, Lunamon, Wormmon/Fanbeemon as the partner digimon. The Digimon in the game should get their own identities not become pointless due to using another Digimon's evolution line. If there aren't fitting Digimon... then Bandai can make new ones.

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see the point in giving Falcomon 2005 the 2006 line, Floramon the Lalamon and/or Palmon line, Lopmon the Lunamon line, and Kunemon the Wormmon/Fanbeemon lines. At that point just use Falcomon 2006, Lalamon/Palmon, Lunamon, Wormmon/Fanbeemon as the partner digimon. The Digimon in the game should get their own identities not become pointless due to using another Digimon's evolution line. If there aren't fitting Digimon... then Bandai can make new ones.
The point is that the game will have branching evolutions, yet the Child level will remain. You think they're gonna make two/three new whole evolution lines for each partner Digimon? lmfao

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The point is that the game will have branching evolutions, yet the Child level will remain. You think they're gonna make two/three new whole evolution lines for each partner Digimon? lmfao
I doubt anyone but the protag (protag bias), Lopmon (both Cherubimon routes), and Dracmon (gains a heroic line) even branch. There's three routes and people die, not everyone is going to be alive in all three routes to get three full evolution lines. At best I;d say each of them get two Mega forms with most having only one Champion and Ultimate. Protag's evil route prob doesn't even go passed SkullGreymon.

My point still remains that Floramon going hello my name is Floramon I'm so irrelevant as a Digimon I'm using Palmon and Lalamon's lines would make the game a 1/10

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I doubt anyone but the protag (protag bias), Lopmon (both Cherubimon routes), and Dracmon (gains a heroic line) even branch. There's three routes and people die, not everyone is going to be alive in all three routes to get three full evolution lines. At best I;d say each of them get two Mega forms with most having only one Champion and Ultimate. Protag's evil route prob doesn't even go passed SkullGreymon.

My point still remains that Floramon going hello my name is Floramon I'm so irrelevant as a Digimon I'm using Palmon and Lalamon's lines would make the game a 1/10
I can understand that point. If they're going to just use canon lines for floramons options then it almost defeats the purpose of using floramon. Though in the specific example of floramon, it doesn't have too many serious options (at least for plants) then given that I doubt they'd wanna use vegiemon or his look alikes... but I'm a big advocate of kiwimon for floramon. But looking at mons like lopmon, given that it has at least 2 good canon options and a potential third option with maybe black gargomon (just my opinion), it'd be weird to give it lunamon's standard line. At that point it'd make more sense to just spotlight lunamon instead of lopmon. With all the insectoid options we have though it'd be a waste not to put a bit more thought into poor kunemon than just slapping it in front of some other digimon's line (especially fanbeemon who's line is pretty custom made for it). I'm betting on kuwagamon, flymon, maybe dokugumon.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I can understand that point. If they're going to just use canon lines for floramons options then it almost defeats the purpose of using floramon. Though in the specific example of floramon, it doesn't have too many serious options (at least for plants) then given that I doubt they'd wanna use vegiemon or his look alikes... but I'm a big advocate of kiwimon for floramon. But looking at mons like lopmon, given that it has at least 2 good canon options and a potential third option with maybe black gargomon (just my opinion), it'd be weird to give it lunamon's standard line. At that point it'd make more sense to just spotlight lunamon instead of lopmon. With all the insectoid options we have though it'd be a waste not to put a bit more thought into poor kunemon than just slapping it in front of some other digimon's line (especially fanbeemon who's line is pretty custom made for it). I'm betting on kuwagamon, flymon, maybe dokugumon.
Even Kuwagamon would be boring, as it just ties into Wormmon with GranKuwagamon. Every bug gernally just becomes Kuwagamon so it's a little boring. I would go with Flymon/New Digimon/New Digimon and/or Dokugumon/Arukenimon/Parasimon. You could do some interesting stuff with Parasimon where when she's evil in a bad route she can brain wash the other Digimon to fight each other to the death and on a good route could be the team buffer to make her allies more powerful.

Floramon to Vegiemon they're not scared of, as they did that in the Kizuna movie recently so it already established. My go to would be Kiwimon to Deramon to Ceresmon. Makes all four of them more relevant when they don't get much focus and can tie into the upcoming Olmpos 12 themed Digimon Story game. The mentioned Vegiemon would work well, and you can even throw in Ninjamon as a heroic plant Digimon since he's a ninja onion. Ninjamon getting some new evos would be pretty cool. Failing all that it could be Blossomon's time to get its own Mega form. There's a lot you can do with Floramon so if we just end up with Rosemon and Lotosmon then ehhhhhhhhh

Kunemon is the one who needs the most attention though, standalone bug Digimon are very lacking so this is a good time to give us some new bugs.

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was said that Digimon Survive will not focus on having new digimon and instead will use some digimon of the older era,my thought process was to give them lines connecting them to the anime,if I wanted I would have made some of my favourite ad more original lines for the game,but I believe they're actually not going to be so original,and instead just use some standard lines,this lines are my guesses on what I think they'll make,if it turns different and original i would actually be very happy,still,some of this truly don't have many options,and using digimon like Veggiemon would actually kinda suck,at least for me,my thought process was that Agumon,Labramon,Falcomon and Floramon would mirror the savers rookies,the savers lines would not be the main one,but one that you can get if you make everything right,still I wanted to make a little change in every one so i change the Ultimate level in three of them and the perfect level on the other,at the question of why would they use the old Falcomon instead of the new one,1)probably they want to differenciate,2)it will probably focus on Diatrymon line anyways,if all you think they are actually going to be revolutionary on their evolution choices,I would definetely love to watch your more bold trees for this kids,but the lines I made is what I imagine that will probably happen,at least to me.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y6pJNCF.png

I changed the bad line to match the sea villains from adventure

Honestly, without knowing it’s a tribute to Adventure, that line looks the least evil of the three. Pretty much every member of the other lines except Neptunemon is a typically evil Digimon.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y6pJNCF.png

Honestly, without knowing it’s a tribute to Adventure, that line looks the least evil of the three. Pretty much every member of the other lines except Neptunemon is a typically evil Digimon.
And bare in mind that Neptunemon's most notable appearance in the anime was as a villain in Xros Wars.

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y6pJNCF.png

Yeah,more than ''evil'' I think its more like failed¿
I wouldn't put it as the ''bad'' line neccesary but since i put the other dark masters as the bad line I thought that i should do de same here,and we don't have many good aquatic old digimon,so my headcanon is that this digimon is probably going to be evil,and the ''bad line'' is actually going to be the less bad.idk

Y6pJNCF.png

And bare in mind that Neptunemon's most notable appearance in the anime was as a villain in Xros Wars.
I didn't said every single one would be a reference to the anime xd

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was said that Digimon Survive will not focus on having new digimon and instead will use some digimon of the older era,my thought process was to give them lines connecting them to the anime,if I wanted I would have made some of my favourite ad more original lines for the game,but I believe they're actually not going to be so original,and instead just use some standard lines,this lines are my guesses on what I think they'll make,if it turns different and original i would actually be very happy,still,some of this truly don't have many options,and using digimon like Veggiemon would actually kinda suck,at least for me,my thought process was that Agumon,Labramon,Falcomon and Floramon would mirror the savers rookies,the savers lines would not be the main one,but one that you can get if you make everything right,still I wanted to make a little change in every one so i change the Ultimate level in three of them and the perfect level on the other,at the question of why would they use the old Falcomon instead of the new one,1)probably they want to differenciate,2)it will probably focus on Diatrymon line anyways,if all you think they are actually going to be revolutionary on their evolution choices,I would definetely love to watch your more bold trees for this kids,but the lines I made is what I imagine that will probably happen,at least to me.

Even Kuwagamon would be boring, as it just ties into Wormmon with GranKuwagamon. Every bug gernally just becomes Kuwagamon so it's a little boring. I would go with Flymon/New Digimon/New Digimon and/or Dokugumon/Arukenimon/Parasimon. You could do some interesting stuff with Parasimon where when she's evil in a bad route she can brain wash the other Digimon to fight each other to the death and on a good route could be the team buffer to make her allies more powerful.

Floramon to Vegiemon they're not scared of, as they did that in the Kizuna movie recently so it already established. My go to would be Kiwimon to Deramon to Ceresmon. Makes all four of them more relevant when they don't get much focus and can tie into the upcoming Olmpos 12 themed Digimon Story game. The mentioned Vegiemon would work well, and you can even throw in Ninjamon as a heroic plant Digimon since he's a ninja onion. Ninjamon getting some new evos would be pretty cool. Failing all that it could be Blossomon's time to get its own Mega form. There's a lot you can do with Floramon so if we just end up with Rosemon and Lotosmon then ehhhhhhhhh

Kunemon is the one who needs the most attention though, standalone bug Digimon are very lacking so this is a good time to give us some new bugs.

For Kunemon I just feel :
- 3 of this have high possibility be its champion/adult level : Kuwagamon, Dokugumon, Snimon, Flymon
- 3 of this have high possibility be its ultimate/perfect level : Okuwamon, Jewelbeemon, Scorpimon, Arukenimon
- AncientBeetlemon, TyrantKabuterimon, GranKuwagamon for the mega/ultimate level
- Snimon to Jewelbeemon in dim card and card game or Scorpimon Arukenimon JewelBeemon AncientBeetlemon in Pendulum Z, make me think it could be spoiler for Digimon Survive.

For Floramon seeing the tamer outfit colors i think it could end up with Ceresmon, Lotusmon, AncientIrismon.

I think we could predict Labramon, Lopmon, Agumon, Falcomon dual line (I mean with all digimon before Xros Wars era, I also think they could choose unused mega/ultimate from manga or digimon that didn't use in anime)

For dracmon, i think they could stole line from frontier like Duskmon.

For Syakomon seeing Shellmon and deep savers pendulum Z line, make me think Leviamon, MarineAngemon, AncientMermaimon, Aegisdramon could be part of its final line.

Since i talk about Ancient digimon, i think this could happen if all of them could get Ancient warrior digimon.
AncientGreymon : Agumon
AncientMegatheriummon : Lopmon
AncientMermaimon : Syakomon
AncientBeetlemon : Kunemon
AncientTroiamon : Floramon / Falcomon
AncientIrismon : Floramon / Falcomon
AncientGarurumon : Labramon
AncientSphinxmon : Labramon / Dracmon
AncientWisemon : Dracmon

Zmr

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not really thinking about Survive much but for me I think Flymon, Yanmamon, Waspmon, Geremon and Thunderballmon would be the most fitting champions for Kunemon. Then MetalLifeKuwagamon, Cannonbeemon and Jewelbeemon for Ultimates (in no particular order). TigerVespamon, AncientKabuterimon, BanchoStingmon and HerakleKabuterimon would be the most fitting Megas.

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Should I put Chrysalimon in place of Duskmon as the adult level of the evolutionary line from Dracmon to Diaboromon?
dracmon_evolution_chart_2_0__by_skyunleashed82_df51ett-pre.jpg

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe some of these non virus options will spark inspiration?
Blackrapidmon
Cerberumon
Cho hakkaimon
Crescemon
Iceleomon
Kaiserleomon
Mermaimon
Mihiramon
Pandamon
Thetismon

Some of them sort of expand on her cat like outfit (iceleomon, mihiramon), some of them sort of go with her nun like design (Cho hakkaimon being a fallen angel or cerberumon being based on cerberus), skme are female warriors (crescemon, thetismon), and I tried to think of some who bring a similar darker color scheme and weapon theme (blackrapidmon, kaiserleomon).

The only ones that convince me are KaiserLeomon and BlackRapidmon (and maybe Cerberumon), but KaiserLeomon is a free or variable attribute, not data or a vaccine, and the only evolution that I like from BlackRapidmon is BlackSeraphimon, but it is a virus attribute.

I already have Cho Hakkaimon, Pandamon and IceLeomon in the evolution line of Spadamon and Sistermon Ciel, and Crescemon in the line of Sistermon Blanc.

Maybe HI Andromon would be good as an evolution of BlackRapidmon? Or can you think of another Digimon? Even so, I would be missing a data attribute.

Or is it not necessary to add a data line and a vaccine line? Is it okay with the 5 lines it has?

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd say leave it as Duskmon. Duskmon diversifies the line away from the Diaboromon line.
It also presents a more linear progression to from the humanoid child to beastial super ultimate.
Should I put Chrysalimon in place of Duskmon as the adult level of the evolutionary line from Dracmon to Diaboromon?

Either one works

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is how the Dracmon evolution chart I'm making goes, I don't know if I should expand it further. I still haven't decided on the evolutionary line from Dracmon to Diaboromon, at first I put Duskmon but they told me that his concept was very different from the rest and then they told me that Chrysalimon doesn't look good because the rest are humanoids and that I should put Devimon. What do you think?
dracmon_evolution_chart_3_0__by_skyunleashed82_df59qzt-fullview.jpg