Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.5

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm confused, is awaken mode have higher level?
Same level but their stats are equal to Mega, so it'd be going backwards to evolve to anything else basically. Especially to a Champion or Ultimate

Kaleidos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it works really well. It really works for the Mons involved.

OK, here's an idea I got from the last episode;

Pomumon - Parasaurmon - Ajararmon - either BloomLordmon or Rafflesimon. I think this could work. Pomumon is cute-ish & going by fields, which is what I did for some other ideas, they don't have a grass based field Mon. ...Which one was that called?
This might sound a bit rude, but that's just a default line, those Digimon were designed to be used together.
I thought it was supposed to be toropiamon and hydramon?
Hydramon was introduced in the same DIM card as BloomLordmon and Ajatarmon, that's why I worded it to not be a singular default line. All the Digimon introduced in Wind Guardian Z and Hermit in the Jungle don't just coincidentally have close commonality with each other using Parasaurmon as the focal branching point.

I'm confused, is awaken mode have higher level?
Same level but their stats are equal to Mega, so it'd be going backwards to evolve to anything else basically. Especially to a Champion or Ultimate
It's a bit much to clarify that as fact when that portrayal isn't consistent. For example, DCG treats them as low-end equivalents to their next level.

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
dracmon_evolution_lines__by_skyunleashed82_df4zje2-fullview.jpg

Hey, I made some evolutionary lines for Dracmon (My favorite digimon), being the main one: Dracmon > Sangloupmon > Matadormon > Grand Dracmon, being all vampire and virus attribute Digimon (And the "original" line of Dracmon). And the secondary being: Dracmon > Yaksamon (With the Digimental of Purity) > Ajatarmon > Bloom Lordmon/Hydramon (The second as a Dark Evolution). Now I wanted to make more lines, one with Antylamon (Preferably the one with the virus attribute and surely evolving into Cherubimon (Vice)) since I quite like it and another with Diaboromon (Preferably without going through Infermon and Chrysalimon, because I don't quite like them ) Somebody could help me?

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What are your guys' ideas for a jogress line between Tailmon and Wizardmon?
Weird. I was just thinking bout that the other day.
Not that this is a canon Digimon, but I pictured a Cat-like acrobatic battle mage.
In terms of canon ones, there's Bastemon, Mistymon, Warudamon, Mahiramon, Flaremon, Meicrackmon... that's all that comes to mind right now.

Holo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hey, I made some evolutionary lines for Dracmon (My favorite digimon), being the main one: Dracmon > Sangloupmon > Matadormon > Grand Dracmon, being all vampire and virus attribute Digimon (And the "original" line of Dracmon). And the secondary being: Dracmon > Yaksamon (With the Digimental of Purity) > Ajatarmon > Bloom Lordmon/Hydramon (The second as a Dark Evolution). Now I wanted to make more lines, one with Antylamon (Preferably the one with the virus attribute and surely evolving into Cherubimon (Vice)) since I quite like it and another with Diaboromon (Preferably without going through Infermon and Chrysalimon, because I don't quite like them ) Somebody could help me?
Yasyamon to Ajatarmon is a favorite of mine since I saw Ajatarmon for the first time. They have a similar body layout and they're both based on spirits associated with nature. Love to see somebody use it.

As for a connection to diaboromon. Perhaps you could use argomon to bridge the gap between dracmons eye theme to diaboromons gangly appearance. Maybe use duskmon instead of argomon champion to maintain a humanoid arrangement

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yasyamon to Ajatarmon is a favorite of mine since I saw Ajatarmon for the first time. They have a similar body layout and they're both based on spirits associated with nature. Love to see somebody use it.

As for a connection to diaboromon. Perhaps you could use argomon to bridge the gap between dracmons eye theme to diaboromons gangly appearance. Maybe use duskmon instead of argomon champion to maintain a humanoid arrangement
Thank you so much for the idea! I decided to do it like this: Dracmon > Duskmon > Algomon (Perfect) > Diablomon/Algomon (Ultimate) (Because I quite liked both Algomon, Diaboromon would still be the "main choice" though). And to add, Armagemon as Diaboromon's Super-Ultimate.

Now I just need to find a way to put an evolutionary line for Antylamon.

Last edited:

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mephismon X perhaps?
Anyways,this was probably mentioned before but,the visors,red head,and pretty similar chest plate is a really cool connection here
Y1VxvEZ.png

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for the one I did for Diaboromon, I decided to change to Duskmon because someone told me that its concept was very contrary to the rest of the Digimon there: Dracmon > Chrysalimon > Algomon (Perfect) > Diaboromon/Algomon (Ultimate). And Armagemon as Diaboromon's Super Ultimate.
I did not know about the existence of Algomon until recently, at first I was not going to put the ultimate, since I was only looking to connect Diaboromon with Dracmon without putting Infermon, but I ended up liking it. Diaboromon is one of my favorite Digimon, I don't put Infermon because his design doesn't convince me, his colors are very contrary to the rest of his evolutionary line (It's just my opinion).

Switching with the Antylamon/Andiramon (whatever you call it) lineage, I'll leave it like this: Dracmon > Mad Leomon > Antylamon > Cherubimon (Vice). The same as with the previous one, I wanted to connect Dracmon with Antylamon, but I didn't quite like Wendimon, so I put Mad Leomon, who is an undead type like Dracmon and has the appearance of a beast like Antylamon.

How do you see both lines? Right now I'm looking for female Digimon to make a line to Dracmon with this theme. Could you help me?

Last edited:

citramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mephismon X perhaps?
Anyways,this was probably mentioned before but,the visors,red head,and pretty similar chest plate is a really cool connection here
Y1VxvEZ.png
Hyokomon - ? don't know, many options - Silphymon - Gankoomon

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I love everything about this

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

This so great. Pretty sad, Ghost game didn't use this as additional digimon partner.

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw man, I missed the days of massive evolution tangles lol.
I'm glad you kept Pandamon -> Bancho Leomon, I like that connection.
For Monzaemon, my favorite evolution is Jijimon
I used Lovely Angemon as Monzaemon's ultimate because I thought it would go better with Sistermon Blanc.
I was thinking maybe put WaruMonzaemon as Sistermon Noir's perfect and leave Pandamon only as Sistermon Ciel's perfect, because Ciel and Pandamon are data attributes, Noir and WaruMonzaemon are virus attributes, and Blanc and Monzaemon are vaccine attributes. Although I don't know what ultimate I could put Noir with WaruMonzaemon. What do you think?

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh I like how you used Spadamon as Ciels child, I never thought of that but it works really work.

Ive always seen cho-hakkaimom as a blanc pwrfect but it works surprisingly well for ciel, shame the weapons not a sword however.

These lines look great only thing id change personally would be Bastemon > rasielmon for Bastemon > raguelmon, esp with thise adults. But that just comes down to personal taste really

Also love that you gave the awakened forms their own lines, you don't really see it that often.
Thanks!
And I chose Rasielmon because the main evolution line would be:

Wanyamon > Kudamon > Sistermon Noir > Bastemon > Rasielmon

This evolution line follows a holy and cat theme, as Kudamon is a holy beast type, Sistermon Noir is a nun, Bastemon is based on an Egyptian goddess, Rasielmon is an ophan type, Wanyamon is a digimon created from pet data, such as cats and dogs, and the rest of the line has characteristics of cats.

Although I could add Raguelmon as a dark evolution.

Sky Unleashed

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for the one I did for Diaboromon, I decided to change to Duskmon because someone told me that its concept was very contrary to the rest of the Digimon there: Dracmon > Chrysalimon > Algomon (Perfect) > Diaboromon/Algomon (Ultimate). And Armagemon as Diaboromon's Super Ultimate.
I did not know about the existence of Algomon until recently, at first I was not going to put the ultimate, since I was only looking to connect Diaboromon with Dracmon without putting Infermon, but I ended up liking it. Diaboromon is one of my favorite Digimon, I don't put Infermon because his design doesn't convince me, his colors are very contrary to the rest of his evolutionary line (It's just my opinion).

Switching with the Antylamon/Andiramon (whatever you call it) lineage, I'll leave it like this: Dracmon > Mad Leomon > Antylamon > Cherubimon (Vice). The same as with the previous one, I wanted to connect Dracmon with Antylamon, but I didn't quite like Wendimon, so I put Mad Leomon, who is an undead type like Dracmon and has the appearance of a beast like Antylamon.

How do you see both lines? Right now I'm looking for female Digimon to make a line to Dracmon with this theme. Could you help me?
I already made an image about this, I guess that way it will be better understood.

P.D: I'm still in doubt whether to put Chrysalimon or Duskmon as an adult of the Diaboromon line.
dracmon_evolution_chart_2_0__by_skyunleashed82_df51ett-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey,i've been thinking good,neutral and bad lines for the digimon survive rookies,i have my doubts in all of them but these are my guesses
1gonlqU.png

h7MlPBR.png

mLAJTuR.png

1nR2EZH.png

Di8hLBy.png

zoE3Zpl.png

M0ld2G5.png

And Labramon i have many doubts so,these are my options:
KNVD3yJ.png

iwRSl3H.png

AM6AgN2.png

ZHtUwA4.png

6VGkJ2L.png

And these are some alternatives for some of these
For Agumons bad adult level I think BlackGreymon,Tyrannomon and BlackTyrannomon are other options,for the good ultimate ShineGreymon and Blitzgreymon are some good options
For Floramon good ultimate Rosemon could work,but I chose for the good lines for Agumon,Labramon,Floramon and Falcomon to put the Data Squad lines with a different ultimate level,VictoryGreymon,ZeedGarurumon and Lotusmon replacing ShineGreymon,MirageGaogamon and Rosemon,for Falcomon ultimate level i don't think there's a better option than Ravemon but it's still the Data Squad line with a digimon changed,because i didn't want to use both Yatagaramons so i use Karatenmon as the line perfect level
For the neutral Floramons ultimate I think maybe Ceresmon is a little too overpowered,so maybe we will ahve Gryphomon,and maybe Lotusmon can be the bad perfect level,idk
For Labramons good ultimate it could be MirageGaogamon or CresceGarurumon oo but i have my guess on Zeed.
Dracmon good line i don't think we would have Grademon there but i couldn't think of anything else,but I do think Slashangemon could be both a good Yaksamon Ultimate and a good Matadrmon redemption
Lopmons I think it's pretty obvious
Syakomons,Kunemon and the remaining Falcomon lines are so messy and have so many alternatives that I'm not even gonna bother trying to think of alternatives.

Last edited:

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey,i've been thinking good,neutral and bad lines for the digimon survive rookies,i have my doubts in all of them but these are my guesses
1gonlqU.png

h7MlPBR.png

mLAJTuR.png

1nR2EZH.png

Di8hLBy.png

zoE3Zpl.png

M0ld2G5.png

And Labramon i have many doubts so,these are my options:
KNVD3yJ.png

iwRSl3H.png

AM6AgN2.png

ZHtUwA4.png

6VGkJ2L.png

And these are some alternatives for some of these
For Agumons bad adult level I think BlackGreymon,Tyrannomon and BlackTyrannomon are other options,for the good ultimate ShineGreymon and Blitzgreymon are some good options
For Floramon good ultimate Rosemon could work,but I chose for the good lines for Agumon,Labramon,Floramon and Falcomon to put the Data Squad lines with a different ultimate level,VictoryGreymon,ZeedGarurumon and Lotusmon replacing ShineGreymon,MirageGaogamon and Rosemon,for Falcomon ultimate level i don't think there's a better option than Ravemon but it's still the Data Squad line with a digimon changed,because i didn't want to use both Yatagaramons so i use Karatenmon as the line perfect level
For the neutral Floramons ultimate I think maybe Ceresmon is a little too overpowered,so maybe we will ahve Gryphomon,and maybe Lotusmon can be the bad perfect level,idk
For Labramons good ultimate it could be MirageGaogamon or CresceGarurumon oo but i have my guess on Zeed.
Dracmon good line i don't think we would have Grademon there but i couldn't think of anything else,but I do think Slashangemon could be both a good Yaksamon Ultimate and a good Matadrmon redemption
Lopmons I think it's pretty obvious
Syakomons,Kunemon and the remaining Falcomon lines are so messy and have so many alternatives that I'm not even gonna bother trying to think of alternatives.
One reason i'm so hype for Digimon Survive and Digimon Adventure 2020, because i thought they will make this type line.
I think it doesn't hurt them by making lots of characters and then selling them as their toy products.

Maffin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sistermon_noir_evolution_lines_by_mistermaffin4_df546b2-fullview.jpg

I made some evolution lines for Sistermon Noir based on the evolution tree I made, because it seemed too big, especially it had too many ultimate level digimon. I will make the child level lines separately for each one, including Spadamon and Sistermon Ciel. What do you think? I would like to add a vaccine attribute line and a data attribute line. Any ideas?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Maffin you're really great at making these. All of your evolutions make sense and your shared evolutions feel very similar to both digimon that share it

gerocabral

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Y6pJNCF.png

I changed the bad line to match the sea villains from adventure