Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My idea for a Tsukaimon evolution line

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something about that Tsukaimon line seems off to me but I can't pinpoint what exactly it is. I think individual elements work well (Tsukaimon and ShadowSeraphimon, Matadormon and Sethmon) but it could use a sprinkle of cohesion. Not sure. It still works though.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone else think Compassmon makes a good child form for Sparrowmon and RaptorSparrowmon?

Also, here are recolors based on Meicoomon's pre-evos.

Edit: Images not available. Check sig.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tried to come up with a decent Nanomon line, not 100% satisfied with Mechanorimon, but there just isn´t anything else
i would have wished gashamon to be supper grade then it could go Dopemon>Gashamon>Nanomon>EbemonX which would be absolutly awesome, but just like Gossipmon they just had to ruin our fun :(

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it works just fine even with Mechanorimon. :)

gerocabral

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MasterOfTartarus
oh,that line it's great,i don't like it mechanorimon nanomon before,but i've like it for a long time,but,why not normal ebemon?

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably because normal Ebemon is thinner. Ebemon X fits the general shape of the line better.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. Skinny fat skinny fat. It balances out.

@Togetak That gold line does look interesting, I like Hagurumon > Kenimon.
You could use Solarmon as a Rookie, Bulbmon/CanonBeemon/Rhinomon/Kongoumon as a Perfect, or ZekeGreymon/MagnamonX as a Mega

humon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone else think Compassmon makes a good child form for Sparrowmon and RaptorSparrowmon?

I've been looking for official Bandai (or Bandai-like, in this case) art of these Digimon ever since they were first leaked.

Thank you so much.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. New thread. I had 385 pages. But thanks Exodd. We do need those to make a full line. ...Once we get some stuff about that other form in the movie. ...Not her mega.

humon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. New thread. I had 385 pages. But thanks Exodd. We do need those to make a full line. ...Once we get some stuff about that other form in the movie. ...Not her mega.
Until we get an official name, I've been calling it "Razielmon Vicious Mode".

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MasterOfTartarus
oh,that line it's great,i don't like it mechanorimon nanomon before,but i've like it for a long time,but,why not normal ebemon?
because Ebemon X got all those glass tubes on his body.

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have been using Parallelmon and Gravimon as Nanomon megas but that line holds together really well. And those Plotmon and Nyaromon recolors are at least better than the previous art.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sistermon Blanc - Neferimon or D'arcmon - Angewomon - Junomon / Mutated Sakuyamon / Razielmon

cuz animal parts for clothes

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a pretty obvious line I think, but I'm amazed by how beautiful/perfect it looks.
Honestly, this is what I mean when I say Gatomon's Armor stages work wonderfully as Ultimate (Perfect).

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nefertimon does particularly look like an elaborated tailmon design. I debated for a while whether to, for my own digital world, make Tailmon a child and Nefertimon an adult, but I usually come back to not doing it.

Erior

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The same species CAN have different levels. Tailmon without a holy ring is a Child level in some official media. A Child level that evolves from a different Child level and evolves into Perfects and Armors, but still a Child level. Armors also are quite variable in terms of what level they account for, they can work as anything from Adult to Ultimate.

By the way, quick and unrelated concepts: Hangyomon and Giromon jogressing into Pukumon; and Fangmon evolving into Kyuukimon.

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but they're floppy like a dog or a lop rabbit. To be believably feline they need to be perkier.

If I had photoshop or like, any image editing tool better than Paint, I would take this:
and erase the ears and put on the ears and tail from this:
(and maybe make the ears concave from the front, add some brown stripes on the body, and/or make the mouth a w-ish cat mouth) and just put it on white. The child is too close to Plotmon, the baby is too close to Nyaromon, but that would actually be a reasonable middle ground and be a decent catlike child. Plotmon works for holy generally so it's OK for Tailmon, but it's not as good for other cats.

Edit: but I guess that's fanmade digimon territory.

After 9000 hours in Photoshop

Berskirmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My idea for a BlackGuilmon evolution line

Alpha-Crimson

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I've really never been a fan of Perfect levels being the odd ones out in their lines. Ya see it all over the place. MetalGreymon and WereGarurumonm are prime examples, unless you use their latest Ultimates, as they keep the themes of those Perfects. The most glaring to me though is Tankdramon. He's an eyesore between Sealsdramon and Darkdramon. So what about Cyberdramon instead?