Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I'm leaning towards Penmon because of Daipenmon and because that's what New Century uses. Hiyarimon looks like it has a beak so it's not that bad of an aesthetic detour.

For a two-faced/two headed line, what digimon could fill this? Candlemon - Clockmon - (?) - Lampmon?
I looked up every Digimon listed under the Perfect category on Wikimon and unfortunately the best fitting one I found is Wisemon which isn't entirely what you're going for but at least it doesn't clash with either Clockmon or Lampmon. Lamps, time, and sacred tomes could be a cool lead up to a genie

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly Chackmon is the one time where I'd have no problem treating an H-Spirt as a Child like how that one Virtual Pet used Duskmon, cause there's not really any standard* Child stage Digimon I can think of that really work at all as a Child for the Ice Spirits, as they either all visually clash too much with most of the line(pretty much every Ice type Child that currently exists) or don't line up properly in terms of element(there's actually quite a few Childs that would work quite well if it weren't for them not being Ice element), though I guess if we had no other choice I'd just go with SnowGoburimon as the least bad choice

*like best solution I can think of without inventing a wholly new Child for the role would be to cheat a bit and introduce a Child stage variant of either Icemon(admittedly Icemon has been treated as a Child at least once in an official Digimon product, but it's hard to say whether that really counts) or Yukidarumon

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Athletes​
Racemon (Appmon) - Footmon - Pistmon - Achillesmon.
Nanotechnology​
Gazimon - Raremon - RareRaremon - Splashmon.

This last one is weird.
Bacomon - Arbormon - Shakkoumon - Sakkakumon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vmon - KausGammamon - Wingdramon - Dynasmon or Slayerdramon.

Gammamon - KausGammamon - Aegiochusmon Blue - MagnaGarurumon or AncientGarurumon

Gammamon - GuluGammamon - Andiramon - Cherubimon Vice
Gammamon - GulusGammamon - Phelesmon or Mephismon or Aegiochusmon Dark - Demon

Gammamon - WezenGammamon - Assasultmon + Frozomon - Raidenmon

Gammamon for heroic blue scarf - KausGammamon - Aegiochusmon Blue - Justimon

I think I do want to come up with Fujinmon, Sajinmon and Rajinmon for Gammamon.

Gammamon - Rhinomon - Aegiochusmon Holy - Rajinmon
Gammamon - WezenGammamon - Rapidmon (Perfect/Green) - Fujinmon
Gammamon - BetelGammamon - MegaloGrowmon - Sajinmon

Zeus Thrist japanese god trios for evo lines are tougher to imagine.

gerocabral

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what do you guys think is the best inbetween rookie digimon for Hiyarimon and Kumamon/Chackmon?
or KoYukidarumon.
Does that one exist? I've never heard of it.

Seconding Chackmon Prototype. If he doesn't count; SnowGoblimon.

For a two-faced/two headed line, what digimon could fill this? Candlemon - Clockmon - (?) - Lampmon?
archnemon?it has eyes on it's belly and it could count as a two headed digimon i guess,clockmon-archnemon it's pretty dope tho,the body shape and the red colour,but i must admit archnemon-lampmon it's pretty weird.

MickeyDee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what do you guys think is the best inbetween rookie digimon for Hiyarimon and Kumamon/Chackmon?
or KoYukidarumon.
Does that one exist? I've never heard of it.

Seconding Chackmon Prototype. If he doesn't count; SnowGoblimon.

archnemon?it has eyes on it's belly and it could count as a two headed digimon i guess,clockmon-archnemon it's pretty dope tho,the body shape and the red colour,but i must admit archnemon-lampmon it's pretty weird.
Yeah, Candlemon >> Lampmon makes tons of sense to me even though it would be better if Lampmon's genie was red imo but I don't think the other stages have good canon Digimon to fill them. Even Clockmon is a compromise but he at least has the gold thing with eyes.

Dorumon - Deltamon- Chimaramon- UltimateChaosmon. Like the hybrid data is gradually becoming more unstable.

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Candlemon evolving to Clockmon makes me think of some weird Beauty and the Beast themed digivolution line.
Lampmon could be considered a twist on Mrs Potts so we just need a wardrobe or a feather duster to round them out.
Hmmm… we could use Shakkoumon for Ms. Potts, and then have that evolve into either Ophanimon (Belle) or Cherubimon (Beast). Maybe Sefirotmon (the mirror, and maybe also the wardrobe) if we keep Lampmon in. Nobody needs a Digivolution line like Gaston! (who would be Beelzemon of course)

Maybe Gizamon - Gaogamon - Mummymon - Beelzemon

Holo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Candlemon evolving to Clockmon makes me think of some weird Beauty and the Beast themed digivolution line.
Lampmon could be considered a twist on Mrs Potts so we just need a wardrobe or a feather duster to round them out.
Hmmm… we could use Shakkoumon for Ms. Potts, and then have that evolve into either Ophanimon (Belle) or Cherubimon (Beast). Maybe Sefirotmon (the mirror, and maybe also the wardrobe) if we keep Lampmon in. Nobody needs a Digivolution line like Gaston! (who would be Beelzemon of course)

Are we doing Evo lines based on Disney movies now? At the risk of getting sued I have a few ideas.

Crabmon - Manbomon - Mermaidmon - Neptunemon

Leormon - Prairieville- Vikaralamon - Saberleomon

And the idea of Beelze-gaston kills me.

"No one darkness claws like Gaston! No one breaks laws like Gaston! No one grows wings and makes up for his flaws like Gaston!"

Sorry, it was right there, couldn't help myself.

miru

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Are we doing Evo lines based on Disney movies now? At the risk of getting sued I have a few ideas.

Crabmon - Manbomon - Mermaidmon - Neptunemon

Leormon - Prairieville- Vikaralamon - Saberleomon

And the idea of Beelze-gaston kills me.

"No one darkness claws like Gaston! No one breaks laws like Gaston! No one grows wings and makes up for his flaws like Gaston!"

Sorry, it was right there, couldn't help myself.
For the record, Gizamon represents LeFou (couldn’t think of another short fat rookie, but also similar color scheme), Gaogamon are the wolves in the forest (their fluff and color scheme reminds me most of that one), Mummymon is Monseiur D’arc (the asylum owner), and lastly Beelzemon is Gaston.

Chuumon - ShimaUnimon - Pumpmon - Venusmon

Swimmon - Ebidramon (the colors are closer) - Parrotmon - AncientMermaimon

Floramon - Weatherdramon - Piccolomon - Rosemon

Gabumon - Targetmon - Bastemon - Rasielmon

Gotsumon - Moosemon - Lilimon - BanchoLilimon

Palmon - Kabukimon - Megadramon - Sakuyamon

Last edited: