Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Mobius-D

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a cool idea I had for a set of evolutions. You know how some Digimon are put into special groups? I wanted to try that but play with the theme of Elemental Guardians who help the Royal Knights with protecting the Digital World against threats under one strong Digimon. I also based this off of the Hashira from Demon Slayer if you've ever watched that.
QrG24Fu.png

I tried to go for theme based evolutions, but I also wanted to be more "wild" with it, as these are supposed to be Digimon who trained themselves into being the strongest of the strong. The element symbols were taken from this wiki.
I like what you’ve done here! I personally think sorcerimon would fit the ice line a little better than chackmon and if it were me I would move shurimon to adult and put ajatarmon in its place. Really nice lines though

DaisukeDoi7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly the only thing I can really say about this is you need to learn how to resize images better, because the low quality of these is too distracting for me to really say much about the lines themselves
Sorry about that. I didn't want the image to be super huge

shynely

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a cool idea I had for a set of evolutions. You know how some Digimon are put into special groups? I wanted to try that but play with the theme of Elemental Guardians who help the Royal Knights with protecting the Digital World against threats under one strong Digimon. I also based this off of the Hashira from Demon Slayer if you've ever watched that.
I tried to go for theme based evolutions, but I also wanted to be more "wild" with it, as these are supposed to be Digimon who trained themselves into being the strongest of the strong. The element symbols were taken from this wiki.

Who are the two right after after Devidramon?

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Who are the two right after after Devidramon?
Cyberdramon X and DexDorugoramon

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly the only thing I can really say about this is you need to learn how to resize images better, because the low quality of these is too distracting for me to really say much about the lines themselves
I prefer lq images over no images at all. I usually just skip the text only evolution lines because I'm too lazy to imagine it :)

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OgcdKNk.png

Reapermon wants to hunt and absorb the data of criminals in order to become the ultimate criminal himself, meanwhile Shootmon wants to eliminate all gang members from his city by any means necessary after innocent games of sports got bastardized by gang warfare and took his dear friend's life. With Shootmon as the brains and Reapermon as the bloodlusting, powerhouse brawn: they fuse together to form Shroudmon!

vKR0ojr.png

a template to make your own Digimon fusions and Jogresses! This was originally an official format Digimon was using to showcase jogresses for their Pendulum 20th that I turned into a blank template

DaisukeDoi7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a template to make your own Digimon fusions and Jogresses!
What you had seemed interesting, so I decided to do my own.

cuuga3p.png

I always thought this was a perfect Jogress. Even better if you choose the "adult" version of Rapidmon (Gold).
S5iJedP.png

As a fan of Digimon 02, I've always had AUs where different duos Jogressed with each other. Goddramon felt specifically made for Davis and TK.

Zyplum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a template to make your own Digimon fusions and Jogresses!
What you had seemed interesting, so I decided to do my own.

cuuga3p.png

I always thought this was a perfect Jogress. Even better if you choose the "adult" version of Rapidmon (Gold).
S5iJedP.png

As a fan of Digimon 02, I've always had AUs where different duos Jogressed with each other. Goddramon felt specifically made for Davis and TK.
Isn't Goddramon a Ultimate/Mega level, though?

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if warp evolution exists, warp jogress isn't too much of a stretch for me. It might work better if you give it the context of being a rare evolution only possible when massive amounts of energy are being channeled by something like a Digivice

Zyplum

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Speaking of jogresses, something I thought of when looking at Medieval Dukemon's profile and moves... mostly his weapon(which is a stretch, I admit), Dynas.
MegaloGrowmon/WarGrowlmon is usually depicted as the Perfect/Ultimate stage of Dukemon/Gallantmon, and while I think it's widely accepted that MedievalDukemon is the final form of the Data attribute Growlmon and MegaloGrowlmon, I can't shake the idea of a jogress between a digimon that commonly becomes Dynasmon(Mistymon) and a digimon that commonly Dukemon(MegaloGrowlmon). The champion level usually associated with Mistymon is Wizardmon as well, maybe a jogress between two tamers in order to reach the final stage of their two digimon?

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarGrowlmon and Mistymon jogressing to Medieval Gallantmon works super well. If Medieval Gallantmon reverted back into a digiegg, it could be a cool origin story for the data Growlmons

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
S5iJedP.png

I think the Level discrepancy can also be addressed by swapping Angemon out for MagnaAngemon, thereby making it Level IV x Level V = Level VI not unlike how the Level III Starmon (XW) x Level II Pickmon become the Level IV ShootingStarmon.

sidemon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello to everyone. I am new in this Forum so please tell me if a do anything wrong. I am a hugh Digimon-Fan and worked on a evolution chart (based on the DIM-styles) for a few Digimons. My goal is that the evolution charts feel more or less "natural". Every Digimon of a level might evolve to any digimon of the next level. I hope you understand what i mean (sorry I am not a native english speaker). So here are my ideas for Agumon and Gabumon lines. I would love if some of you tell me a opinion or sugesstion for improvement on it. :)

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

Hydranoid413

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

I like the idea of “What if Hudiemon from Hacker’s Memory ended up being Ken’s partner?” so I made a line, including a quick edit of Shadramon into a non-Armour version

edit: screw it, I made a profile for the blue Shadramon.

Image Thumbnail

A Perfect-level Insect Digimon that evolved from a Hudiemon. It is proud of its cerulean blue wings, which are now seperate from its head. Although it wears red armour like that of the Armour-level Shadramon, it doesn’t seem to like it very much. Also, it seems to despise other Shadramon, and will attack them even if they are an ally. Its Signature Move is letting off a healing wave filled with warmth from its wings (On My Love). Its Special Move is piercing the enemy’s body with its spiked gauntlets (Crimson Finish).

Last edited:

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail

I like the idea of “What if Hudiemon from Hacker’s Memory ended up being Ken’s partner?” so I made a line, including a quick edit of Shadramon into a non-Armour version
for the prompt you were going for of Hudiemon being the adult level of Ken's Wormmon, this works super well

this looks like it implies a Gabumon -> Dorulumon -> JaegerDorulumon -> Marsmon evolution path and I love it so much! It might become my default Marsmon evolution line

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's a good idea. Plus those Agu/Gabu lines worked really well.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
was feeling bored so I quickly whipped out a new one of my Sprite DIM Card charts, this time for Palmon;

HhydmY8.png

with the evolution paths past Adult as such;

Togemon-> Lilimon, PetalDramon, Blossomon

Kabukimon-> Blossomon, PetalDramon, TonosomaGekomon

Ponchomon-> Arachnemon, Lilimon, Anomalocarimon

MoriShellmon-> Anomalocarimon, TonosamaGekomon, Arachnemon

Lilimon-> Rosemon, Lotusmon

PetalDramon-> Ceresmon, Bacchusmon

Blossomon-> Lotusmon, Rosemon

Arachnemon-> Lotusmon, Bacchusmon

TonosamaGekomon-> Bacchusmon, Ceresmon

Anomalocarimon-> Ceresmon, Rosemon

this one went in a slightly odd direction as a couple choices I wanted to use ended up not having Sprites available(either official or fan made), also I noticed an error I had made in the original template that I had to correct and I'll need to adjust the template itself in the future for this as well(as well as the charts I've already done for Agumon, Gabumon, Piyomon, and Tentomon)

next one will probably be Gomamon and then I just need to do Patamon & Plotmon and I'll be done with the original Adventure partners(from there I'm leaning towards doing the rest of the Digital Monster & Pendulum V-Pet era Childs before potentially moving on to 02 or something)