Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pNA9260.png

Gigadramon and Megadramon jogress to become Goddramon

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps darkrizamon and flarerizamon would look good for either end?
luqaiUH.png

what pairing would you guys like to see for the rookies? I'm thinking Black Agumon (blue line) and Agumon (red line), Hagurumon (blue line) and Solarmon (red line), or Penmon (blue line) and Muchomon (red line)

Last edited:
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just my opinion, but I think black guilmon and normal or yellow guilmon fit here. The official art has fire on their hands so it works visually as well.

Holo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just my opinion, but I think black guilmon and normal or yellow guilmon fit here. The official art has fire on their hands so it works visually as well.
I was thinking the same thing. Either that or toyagumon and toyagumon black could be a good fit

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think there's a yellow/orange Guilmon, only Growlmon and above
There is not, presumably for the same reason that there's never been a Guilmon (Black) outside of fighting game recolors.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the Lizamons works pretty well as analogs for Amon and Umon, i´d probably go for the Agumons as rookies, maybe the X variants.

here an attempt to link Commandramon to (black)Wargreymon, not sure which one i prefer, they all got something going for them.
1VBVRC0.jpg

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps darkrizamon and flarerizamon would look good for either end?
luqaiUH.png

what pairing would you guys like to see for the rookies? I'm thinking Black Agumon (blue line) and Agumon (red line), Hagurumon (blue line) and Solarmon (red line), or Penmon (blue line) and Muchomon (red line)
Penguinmon and Muchomon!

Tero

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've tried making some crest swap lines for the original Adventure digimon partners awhile back, so let me know what you guys think:

crest_swap1_by_industrialpanic_deqw71e-fullview.jpg

1. Agumon with the crest of Hope and Gabumon with the crest of Light: since in cannon Patamon and Tailmon's evolutions took a turn to being humanoid digimon, I wanted to replicate this for this line. Originally the respective crests were swaped, however since Lobomon already had a connection with light I've decided to change it.
Alphamon Oryuken was choosen as the jogress as it was the Ultimate who best fit the mystical knight direction those lines ended up taking.

crest_swap2_by_industrialpanic_deqw739-pre.jpg

2. Plotmon with the crest of Courage and Patamon with the crest of Friendship: Some creative liberties were made in regards to armor digimon here to make some of these lines work. For Plotmon, I felt Mikemon and LovelyAngemon were the most appropriate for Courage, but I didn't think Bastemon would fit well in this, so instead I've used Harpymon, which I find to be a nice inbetwen to the two stages.
For Patamon I wanted to go for a more beastial route with Adult and Pipismon was the only bat digimon that didn't read as inherently evil. Perfect and Ultimate were a bit of a challange. Baalmon and Beelzemon 2010 were choosen as I thought they would make an interesting parallel to WereGarurumon and MetalGururumon, going from a punk, somewhat supernatural look to a more sci-fy aesthetic, 'tho Im not super in love with it to be honest.

crest_swap3_by_industrialpanic_deqw80m-pre.jpg

3. Palmon with the crest of Love and Tentomon with the crest of Sincerity: tho love is stereotypically associated with femininity, for Adult and Perfect I wanted to parallel Pyomon's original evo, going for a more animalistic direction with Parasaurmon and Tropiamon. I still ended up using Rafflesimon for Ultimate, as I felt Hydramon wouldn't be appropriety.
Tentomon's was pretty easy to come up with, as I wanted a line with a focus on electricity and machinery, and BladeKuwagamon and AtlurBalistamon just fit right in. Ultimate was a bit trickier, as I felt none of the existing insect Ultimates work for what I was trying to go for, with AncientBeatmon being to closes, so insted I'm going to pretend that GrandLocomon on top of being a train is also some sort of millipede.

crest_swap4_by_industrialpanic_deqw8e2-fullview.jpg

4. Pyomon with the crest of Purity and Gomamon with the crest of Knowledge: Pyomon's line was really fun to make. I decide to be a little cheaky with the translation of the crest of Purity also being the crest of Sincerity, using Nohemon, a digimon who hides it's true form behind a decoy going to Valkyrimon, a noble digimon whos apparent body is in fact it's real one.
Gomamon's line is the one I'm most unsatisfied with. Rukamon and Whamon as cetaceans, animal with an incredible intelct, are a natural fit for Knowledge, but it's also just kind of generic.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good lines.
Though yes, Gomamon's is the weakest.
The Crest of Love would fit a lot better. But that would have a bit of a knock-on effect.
Can Regelecusmon be tied to Knowledge at all.
He learns a lot about different creatures... by killing them.
EDIT: Actually, how about Olegmon. He's wise-ish.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good lines.
Though yes, Gomamon's is the weakest.
The Crest of Love would fit a lot better. But that would have a bit of a knock-on effect.
Can Regelecusmon be tied to Knowledge at all.
He learns a lot about different creatures... by killing them.
EDIT: Actually, how about Olegmon. He's wise-ish.
Olegmon's thing is friendship more than anything else, but Regalegusmon is not that bad actually. It even kind of already has a connection with the original Gomamon with his Zudomon-horn sword.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't have an official Yellow Guilmon art anyways but I don't really like using "second player" recolors as they don't feel official enough for me

7jjo39p.png

HdCwDZM.png

zXg6RHI.png

cJnAASf.png